Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Pathetic jealous people. How can you put Chilo family names on here even his little kids!!! Why dont you post yours? Leave Maria n his kids alone. She is a wonderful mother and wife. And Chilo loves her he is also a good father. You are probly just a jealous ugly woman with a sad life
just

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Ooooooooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't Robby Franco the one that reported. Domingo olivas and Jose olivas
Like ten years ago when both domino and Jose were taken down
And then when chilo cortez took over their business
I wonder if Domingo and Jose will take over where chilo left off
danny fronco is
Informed Maria

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

get a life wrote:
Pathetic jealous people. How can you put Chilo family names on here even his little kids!!! Why dont you post yours? Leave Maria n his kids alone. She is a wonderful mother and wife. And Chilo loves her he is also a good father. You are probly just a jealous ugly woman with a sad life
You need to get ur facts straight Maria is always leaving her kids with her mother. Alicia Parra and Angel Parra
They have always raised her kids for her so I guess that makes her a wonderful mom as for wife I would be the perfect wife too if I was scared of my husband

And as for chilo yea hes a great hubby and father YEAH RITE!!!! He would beat Maria up
He was always going out with all these cocaine whores, n he gave her soo many STDS from them.
He went out with his first wife's sister and fathered a lil girl like 3 yrs ago. He would use Maria to go get money from his buyers. As for father when did u ever see him at any of Analias functions he was always ready to give money to her dance studio Cheryl's school of dance . Oh yea hes a good father for buying all four of his kids
Michael (his son with leticia Bernard) and Analia and the 2lil ones that he has with Maria. Everything they wanted . But as Maria did he would always leave the lil ones with his parents
So between Maria n chilos parents the kids were always taken care off . As for his first son chilo didn't even claim him until he was like 14 years of age so yea he gets the best dad award. Right !!!!!!!!!
Really

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

get a life wrote:
I'm thinking you are one of their friends chilo use to supply with drugs, beer, food, trips, money. Because if you knew them like other ppl
You would know how Chilo treated Maria and Maria just took it like nothing because she liked he money ., she grew up without any extras so when she was able to buy herself and her kids everything she wanted she traded that for putting up with all of chilos bullshit and just staying quite.
S get ur facts straight
just

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

POTTER wrote:
<quoted text>
No it was Danny Franco aka "Rat" and now this rat drug dealer owns his own company called Sahara Trucking, I wonder how he started that business and bought that new home in La Huerta and drives all those new trucks hmmmm
greg castaneda lives in alb nm
Show some respect

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Ooh wow wrote:
<quoted text>
So how is Maria parra cortez and her kids. Analia cortez , Angelique , Alejandro gonna do it now that chilo will be locked up for 10 years ..
Hopefully Maria knows how to sleep around with all of YATES salesmen so she can keep
CORTEZ TRUCKING going so she can support her lil family ....
How is st Edwards school and Cheryl's school of dance gonna do it now that CHILo Cortez is not around the give money to them
Will Cheryl , Megan ,harmony treat Analia different or will he still be up there higher nan any other dancer
will st Edwards teachers treat Alejandro and Angelique different
Why don't you leave out the real innocent in this deal.... St. Edwards school. I can't speak for Cheryl's school of dance but St. Edwards does not run on Cortez drug money. There are many parents, friends, volunteers etc that work hard to keep our school going strong. A lot of parents that care deeply and wish to pay for their kids education. You don't know any facts, ur throwing out ASSUMPTIONS.
Cortez is guilty for what he did. St. Edwards school doesn't need to be talked about in these immature forums.
Lets show some dang respect for our great catholic school educating our children... The future of Carlsbad. Lets set a GOOD example people.
Gossip

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Playing with fire wrote:
I know for a fact of everything that's gone on with the Yates employees and Cortez including 3J trucking owner Kevin and his great salesman Armando aka crow. Well see what they have to say when the pics and videos come out of there lil get togethers and brunches at the bars and restaurants! I see you but y'all don't see me! Lmao
I say if you have proof of any wrong doing on CORTEZ TRUCKING why not show the proof.
Why not take the company down with chilo cortez. He will be locked up for 10 years so that gives him time to plan on how to better his selling techniques
Future

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Show some respect wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you leave out the real innocent in this deal.... St. Edwards school. I can't speak for Cheryl's school of dance but St. Edwards does not run on Cortez drug money. There are many parents, friends, volunteers etc that work hard to keep our school going strong. A lot of parents that care deeply and wish to pay for their kids education. You don't know any facts, ur throwing out ASSUMPTIONS.
Cortez is guilty for what he did. St. Edwards school doesn't need to be talked about in these immature forums.
Lets show some dang respect for our great catholic school educating our children... The future of Carlsbad. Lets set a GOOD example people.
I agree I also take my daughter to st Edwards and its sad to see Maria show up with her daughter and son every day and act like there's nothing going on ... Does she not realize everyone of us moms , dads, and staff know where all her money is coming from its all DRUG MONEY
Seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

And Maria still thinks she is better than everyone else. Just like Robby Francos old lady Stephanie Acosta. Stephanie & Maria walk around all high & mighty with their noses up in the air when we all know why they have what they do. Its DRUG MONEY!! But just like Cirilo, Robbys day will come too.
Bates

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Seriously wrote:
And Maria still thinks she is better than everyone else. Just like Robby Francos old lady Stephanie Acosta. Stephanie & Maria walk around all high & mighty with their noses up in the air when we all know why they have what they do. Its DRUG MONEY!! But just like Cirilo, Robbys day will come too.
Yep yep and my son knows Analia (chilos n Maria's daughter ). And he says she acts just like Maria does at school someone needs to give her a good wake up call and tell her what her dad really did and what her dad really is.
Local

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

dude wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know he ratted? If he did, wouldn't he have less of a sentence?
Dude he had more Han 50 kilograms of cocaine and he got a pled bargain with he FEDS .and yes it's true you can look it up in he court records so it also says he corruperated with he FEDS ( he's a rat)
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Bates wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep yep and my son knows Analia (chilos n Maria's daughter ). And he says she acts just like Maria does at school someone needs to give her a good wake up call and tell her what her dad really did and what her dad really is.
Well I also know Analia and she told us at first thAt her dad just had a lot of tickets in El Paso and he was on probation for that . It wasn't until he was sentenced that she started saying yeah my dad is in prison for trafficking cocaine . So maybe she didn't know what was really going on maybe they kept her and her 2 bris n sister in the dark about chilos business
Chad

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I also know Analia and she told us at first thAt her dad just had a lot of tickets in El Paso and he was on probation for that . It wasn't until he was sentenced that she started saying yeah my dad is in prison for trafficking cocaine . So maybe she didn't know what was really going on maybe they kept her and her 2 bris n sister in the dark about chilos business
Oh yea that's Analia she's always acting innocent like her dad works a lot and now that all the truth is out its funny she don't know what to do she always has the best it its with drug money
Simple

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

I can't believe that grown adults are the ones participating in this forum. This forum could be used to maturely communicate about the truth of Carlsbad... Instead it's all gossip and shit talking with masks.
Okay... We get it. Chilo sold drugs, went to jail. He's guilty and paying for it.

Lets move on to a more important subject. Like the drug dealers in this town that still need to be caught.
Lotto

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Simple wrote:
I can't believe that grown adults are the ones participating in this forum. This forum could be used to maturely communicate about the truth of Carlsbad... Instead it's all gossip and shit talking with masks.
Okay... We get it. Chilo sold drugs, went to jail. He's guilty and paying for it.
Lets move on to a more important subject. Like the drug dealers in this town that still need to be caught.
I agree with you but the task force here will not get anything done. Because chilo was paying them off .....
The FEDS had to come in and do what the carlsbad task force couldn't do ..........so we better call the FEDS to come in and clen up carlsbad
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Don't know if I'm the only one that's noticed but why do they delete the forums that are talking about chilo Cortez's drug bust?!
MnM

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Oh yeah. It's so wired that like 3 forums that are about chilo cortez are deleted......
Kinda makes it obvious that for one thing :: chilo has friends with benefits still on he street....
And also chilo is helping the FEDS that's why the forums are deleted Common sense he had over 50 kilos of cocaine and all he got was 10 years ..

Eddie almost got as much as him having he got 6years for 2 kilos of cocaine and chilo gets 10years for over 50 kilos. That's a difference of over 48 kilos.
You do the math
Everyone know chilo is helping the FEDS
Potter

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

2. CIRILO G CORTEZ 89407-280 36-White-M 09-13-2021 BIG SPRING FCI

Chilo Cortez is now in Big Spring and the 09-13-2021 is his release date. It's all public record.
skittles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Have they sent the others up yet
?

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

just wrote:
<quoted text>greg castaneda lives in alb nm
Okay this is not me posting this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowes Home Center (Aug '11) 4 hr april 14
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 6 hr danielwright2311 8,487
Equipment worth $40k stolen from Carlsbad work ... 7 hr Yeah Right 3
Shooting on Florida St 7 hr Yeah Right 68
March to FLETC in support of undocumented immig... 20 hr michi 199
Carlsbad: Mistrial declared in Curtis Jones case (Feb '13) 23 hr Pfaffy 9
Snake sightings on the rise, including more ven... 23 hr Pfaffy 6
•••
•••
•••