drug bust eddy villa
Grin

Tucumcari, NM

#188 Mar 5, 2013
RealityCheck-101 wrote:
To all of you making all these people's names taste like sh!t when it comes out your mouths, why dont you start putting the US Government's name on blast. They are the super drug lords that flood our streets with cocaine, heroin, & meth. Do Saul, Eddie, Jaime, Nick, Robbie, & Chilo own any planes, trains, or boats? 2001 Afghanistan produced 10% of the worlds heroin today 93%. Who has controlled Afghanistan's poppy crops since 2001? Hmmm, ring a bell! There's been more deaths from prescription pills then the wars & 911 put together past decade & our own government unleashed the beast of opiate scripts on our own people. Hell, Im sure most of you hypocrites shootin your mouths off are hooked on prescription pills opiates/heroin "hydros, oxys, etc." but dont think your a druggie too just because they are legal. Your new age drug dealers are your local doctors & your local pharmacy. Stop worrying about them and get to the root of the problem which is our government. We all might be no different then them soon, stuck in fema camps "private prisons" with the Illuminati/Bilderbergs New World Order evolving. Start researching reality instead of lil sh!t like this just to criticize others to feel better about your own insecurities & issues . Start educating yourselves on what the corrupt US Government is plottin on us all & educate others instead of criticizing others. Start encouraging instead of discouraging That's the problem with Carlsbad, most peoples intellect is so ittybitty because there too busy worrying about what everybody else is doing being vindictive saying the worst & most hurtful sh!t they can possibly say about people behind their back but smile to their face. I just wanted to spit some knowledge & wisdom to you simple minded chismosos & chismosas to try to make you become better & smarter people. My point is that We The People need to come together instead of treatin each other like sh!t, because if the Illuminati/Bilderbergs declare martial law on our asses & a civil war arises, were all we got.
Nice to see people try and wake up the sheep.

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#189 Mar 6, 2013
RealityCheck-101 wrote:
To all of you making all these people's names taste like sh!t when it comes out your mouths, why dont you start putting the US Government's name on blast. They are the super drug lords that flood our streets with cocaine, heroin, & meth. Do Saul, Eddie, Jaime, Nick, Robbie, & Chilo own any planes, trains, or boats? 2001 Afghanistan produced 10% of the worlds heroin today 93%. Who has controlled Afghanistan's poppy crops since 2001? Hmmm, ring a bell! There's been more deaths from prescription pills then the wars & 911 put together past decade & our own government unleashed the beast of opiate scripts on our own people. Hell, Im sure most of you hypocrites shootin your mouths off are hooked on prescription pills opiates/heroin "hydros, oxys, etc." but dont think your a druggie too just because they are legal. Your new age drug dealers are your local doctors & your local pharmacy. Stop worrying about them and get to the root of the problem which is our government. We all might be no different then them soon, stuck in fema camps "private prisons" with the Illuminati/Bilderbergs New World Order evolving. Start researching reality instead of lil sh!t like this just to criticize others to feel better about your own insecurities & issues . Start educating yourselves on what the corrupt US Government is plottin on us all & educate others instead of criticizing others. Start encouraging instead of discouraging That's the problem with Carlsbad, most peoples intellect is so ittybitty because there too busy worrying about what everybody else is doing being vindictive saying the worst & most hurtful sh!t they can possibly say about people behind their back but smile to their face. I just wanted to spit some knowledge & wisdom to you simple minded chismosos & chismosas to try to make you become better & smarter people. My point is that We The People need to come together instead of treatin each other like sh!t, because if the Illuminati/Bilderbergs declare martial law on our asses & a civil war arises, were all we got.
wow...i agree with you completely....except....that the new world order is going to happen and theres not a damm thing we can do about it....we are either going to be for.....or against it....but it will not be mans doing...no governments....God is going to bring it....he going to make this change like he meant it to be in the first place...but when he is ready.....as long as we have capitalism.....greed....and desire of the eyes....then we are going to have the problems we do now.....people using drugs to get away from reality....and people controlling and making money off of other people to have what others dont...it comes down to this....i once had a shift foreman in the mines tell me he was against the minimum wage increase because it would mean that his high wages would mean less money or value to him....there it is...i know people dont like preaching at them but that is what you are doing also....and what you are saying is biblical...you just didnt know it....
Anonymous

Carlsbad, NM

#191 Mar 8, 2013
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>wow...i agree with you completely....except....that the new world order is going to happen and theres not a damm thing we can do about it....we are either going to be for.....or against it....but it will not be mans doing...no governments....God is going to bring it....he going to make this change like he meant it to be in the first place...but when he is ready.....as long as we have capitalism.....greed....and desire of the eyes....then we are going to have the problems we do now.....people using drugs to get away from reality....and people controlling and making money off of other people to have what others dont...it comes down to this....i once had a shift foreman in the mines tell me he was against the minimum wage increase because it would mean that his high wages would mean less money or value to him....there it is...i know people dont like preaching at them but that is what you are doing also....and what you are saying is biblical...you just didnt know it....
Actually, I did know its biblical. I know GOD is cummin 2 inflict his wrath upon these Satanic NWO Puppets & the rest of the demons on this place we call earth. I know Illuminati/Bilderbergs think they can make GODLIKE decisions by exterminating 90% of the worlds population but they are not GOD they cant block our blessings. I know it is ultimately up 2 the 1 & only GOD Almighty. As for your foreman, greedy people like him (the government, Wall Street, "Banksters" banking gangsters) is why were in this engineered economy crisis 2 begin with but they are all gonna burn in hell with the rest of the NWO Puppets. Did you know the word government comes from the greek words guvern meaning to steer or control & ment meaning intellect or mind? Not preachin jus doin GOD's works by opening blind eyes & unclogging ears. America is capitalism on steroids!!!!!
Anonymous

Carlsbad, NM

#192 Mar 8, 2013
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true but carlsbad still has a drug problem and its funny how all theses drug dealers get caught and none of their properties are taken away. While they are selling drugs out of their houses
Saul still has his properties
Eddie still has ihis properties
Chilo still has his properties
They may have got jail time but
Their families are still enjoying all the goods they to with drug money
Worry bout your own house because the Illuminati/Bilderbergs might be cummin soon to confiscate all of our properties. Meaning, there is more important sh!t going on in the world that you should be puttin your energy towards. Stop following these lil drug dealers lives around lika fart & pay more attention to the super drug lords (your own government).
Anonymous

Carlsbad, NM

#193 Mar 8, 2013
Grin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see people try and wake up the sheep.
Thanks, you should do the same!!!
loss prevention

Hobbs, NM

#194 Mar 12, 2013
So Eddy got a year and a half while those he snitched on got more time. He was the main guy his dealers got from and he ends up with less time plus he keeps his wife Dolores aka Tooters out of jail and his golf buddy gets her a job at Mosaic.
In Carlsbad

Carlsbad, NM

#195 Mar 15, 2013
A Carlsbad man was sentenced Monday to six years in federal prison for his involvement in a cocaine distribution ring that operated in El Paso and Southern New Mexico.
Edward Villa, 53, of Carlsbad, was sentenced to the time in prison, followed by four years of supervised release, in U.S. District Court, according to a Department of Justice news release.
Villa was also ordered by U.S. District Judge David C. Guaderrama to pay a $1,000 fine.
just

Carlsbad, NM

#196 Mar 15, 2013
They need to bust Scott Branson next
Seriously

Lockhart, TX

#197 Mar 15, 2013
They need to get Robby Franco too
Haha

United States

#198 Mar 19, 2013
In January, 35-year-old Cirilio Cortez of Carlsbad was sentenced to 10 years, 1 month in federal prison for his role in the distribution ring. Judge David Briones also ordered Cortez to pay a $117,000 monetary judgment to the government. Cortez had been accused of distributing more than 50 kilograms of cocaine throughout Southern New Mexico.
news

Lovington, NM

#199 Mar 19, 2013
just wrote:
They need to bust Scott Branson next
and Nicky Armendre#######, Arnold Rodrigue@@@@@, to name a few!!!!!!!!!! Robby Morto!!!!!!, Gerald Campo#######!!! NEXT!!!!!!!!
news

Lovington, NM

#200 Mar 19, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Rico!!!!! Martine!!!!!!!!, Jerr@@@@ Cunningha!!!!!!!1, work for the city and have all he does???????? HMMMM!!!!!!!
news

Lovington, NM

#201 Mar 19, 2013
Ric!!! Martine!!!!buying the business in the mall???????? HMMMM! Drug selling must be great!!!!!
Haha

United States

#202 Mar 20, 2013
Haha wrote:
In January, 35-year-old Cirilio Cortez of Carlsbad was sentenced to 10 years, 1 month in federal prison for his role in the distribution ring. Judge David Briones also ordered Cortez to pay a $117,000 monetary judgment to the government. Cortez had been accused of distributing more than 50 kilograms of cocaine throughout Southern New Mexico.
Too bad they didn't fire those dirt bags that worked for Yates for using him all that time and getting a free ride off of him! Greed is a bitch that's for sure!! If you ain't getting free money, trips, drugs, etc than you ain't getting there business! You Yates workers know who y'all are!
Sandy lee

Carlsbad, NM

#203 Mar 20, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad they didn't fire those dirt bags that worked for Yates for using him all that time and getting a free ride off of him! Greed is a bitch that's for sure!! If you ain't getting free money, trips, drugs, etc than you ain't getting there business! You Yates workers know who y'all are!
Soo true...... I hope all those friends chilo had when he was giving them drugs, beer, food, and trips are all still around for Maria and the kids ......
Also how do the bosses at YATES feel about employing a big time drug dealer
Ooh wow

Carlsbad, NM

#204 Mar 20, 2013
Haha wrote:
So how is Maria parra cortez and her kids. Analia cortez , Angelique , Alejandro gonna do it now that chilo will be locked up for 10 years ..
Hopefully Maria knows how to sleep around with all of YATES salesmen so she can keep
CORTEZ TRUCKING going so she can support her lil family ....
How is st Edwards school and Cheryl's school of dance gonna do it now that CHILo Cortez is not around the give money to them

Will Cheryl , Megan ,harmony treat Analia different or will he still be up there higher nan any other dancer
will st Edwards teachers treat Alejandro and Angelique different
Ooooooooo

Carlsbad, NM

#205 Mar 20, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Isn't Robby Franco the one that reported. Domingo olivas and Jose olivas
Like ten years ago when both domino and Jose were taken down
And then when chilo cortez took over their business
I wonder if Domingo and Jose will take over where chilo left off
Playing with fire

United States

#206 Mar 20, 2013
I know for a fact of everything that's gone on with the Yates employees and Cortez including 3J trucking owner Kevin and his great salesman Armando aka crow. Well see what they have to say when the pics and videos come out of there lil get togethers and brunches at the bars and restaurants! I see you but y'all don't see me! Lmao
POTTER

Hobbs, NM

#207 Mar 20, 2013
Ooooooooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't Robby Franco the one that reported. Domingo olivas and Jose olivas
Like ten years ago when both domino and Jose were taken down
And then when chilo cortez took over their business
I wonder if Domingo and Jose will take over where chilo left off
No it was Danny Franco aka "Rat" and now this rat drug dealer owns his own company called Sahara Trucking, I wonder how he started that business and bought that new home in La Huerta and drives all those new trucks hmmmm
Ooooooooo

Carlsbad, NM

#208 Mar 20, 2013
Playing with fire wrote:
I know for a fact of everything that's gone on with the Yates employees and Cortez including 3J trucking owner Kevin and his great salesman Armando aka crow. Well see what they have to say when the pics and videos come out of there lil get togethers and brunches at the bars and restaurants! I see you but y'all don't see me! Lmao
That would be great if all those pictures and videos showed up.... That would shut up all those ppl that say chilo is still inocent

Also what does YATES personnel have to say about this...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tina Pope 6 hr Whoisshe 3
Reverend Dave Wilson Rogers 8 hr Frankenfool 11
Amber at pilot truckstop 9 hr gay guy 5
Intrepid Potash 11 hr Booster 3
More trash in city streets 12 hr How isthis 2
Strippers at home Mon How isthis 13
Free amoebas at the water park Sun Mayor yuk yuk 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlsbad Mortgages