nope

United States

#195 Jul 19, 2012
Don't worry the nasty bitches still have their coochies open for business
burquena stuck in cbad

United States

#196 Aug 2, 2012
Troll A wrote:
Geez...no wonder everyone goes to Lubbock for medical care...
Right? Lol
bikergurl

Hobbs, NM

#197 Aug 2, 2012
Burquena? My boyfriend and I drove up there one night but it was closed. Whose white limo is that parked on the side?
Eddy

Carlsbad, NM

#198 Aug 2, 2012
bikergurl wrote:
Burquena? My boyfriend and I drove up there one night but it was closed. Whose white limo is that parked on the side?
Hear it belongs to the club and available in case someone wants to hook up and go for a "spin". NASTY PLACE!!!!!
Eddy

Carlsbad, NM

#199 Aug 2, 2012
Nasty place = Nasty (sick) people.
bikergurl

Hobbs, NM

#201 Aug 2, 2012
Eddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear it belongs to the club and available in case someone wants to hook up and go for a "spin". NASTY PLACE!!!!!
We were curious about the place and rode up there, but it was closed. I don't think we'd have gone in anyway, but it did look kind of seedy.
michigandancer

Bronx, NY

#202 Sep 1, 2012
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is stupid, mad, or lacks confidence? Sure as hell not me. No, I dont have the body right now, and when I did, I sure as hell would not strip. There is nothing to be jealous of strippers. I do have confidence, morals, and smarts to not be taking my clothes off for men for money. I cant help it that strippers have low self esteem.
http://www.moxiemag.com/moxie/articles/perspe...
Many strippers (not all) suffer from terribly low self esteem. They often date men who are both physically and mentally abusive. Her low self esteem level many be low for a variety of factors, but working in the club does nothing to make her feel better about herself.
http://selfesteemguide.net/common_questions/w...
yeah, most strippers are trashy, nasty wh0res.[/[QUOTE who="Michelewith1l"] <quoted text>
Dumbass, I am NOT trying to be a nurse, I am a nurse. I would NEVER degrade myself to do prostitution or stripping.
Wow, if your a nurse than I am the president.

First off, your grammar, spelling and intelligence is lacking too much for you to be a nurse, that's what they teach you in college, heck even beginning in grade school!!!
Littledancer, you said it all well, I applaud dancers, I am a dancer in Michigan, I make more money than a nurse ever could!!!
To all the females on here bashing us, you need to go back to school and research the dynamics of exotic dancing and prostitution, they are completely different, duh, worry about what you do and how to better your ignorant character, to call us dancers whores is preposterous and ignorant on your part.

Their is a reason you two ding dongs don't have husbands, your attitude sucks, no man would put up with a bitch like your two, in fact he would probably be at the strip club maximizing our funds haha, you will probably be alone forever, your hateful feelings towards us tells me that either your boyfriend or ex husband left you for a dancer and now your resentful, here's a hint, go get on a treadmill since I assume your 50-100 pounds over weight, go to school and get some idea of how to be intelligent, throw that bad attitude out your window and last but not least, take yourself into a stripclub and learn a little on how to keep a man happy from us.

We have tons of woman that come to clubs to watch, dancing is an art, our bodies are art, how we choreograph our dancing is art, everything about it is beautiful, but you don't know that because your too busy bashing it instead of learning it since you so obviously don't have the slightest clue about it.

It's a sad sad world when some people feel the need to bash others means of making money, at least we are doing something productive and making our own way of paying bills, feeding our children etc. Instead of sucking money off the government, its a way of life and a damn good one I must say, I'm a dancer who is putting myself through school, own my own 5 bedroom pad, own my own 2011 mustang, my daughter, husband and myself have a house full of luxuries and closets full of designer wear because I make that much money at what I do, I guess I'd be jealous to:)
Good day.

Since: Sep 12

Bronx, NY

#203 Sep 1, 2012
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is stupid, mad, or lacks confidence? Sure as hell not me. No, I dont have the body right now, and when I did, I sure as hell would not strip. There is nothing to be jealous of strippers. I do have confidence, morals, and smarts to not be taking my clothes off for men for money. I cant help it that strippers have low self esteem.
http://www.moxiemag.com/moxie/articles/perspe...
Many strippers (not all) suffer from terribly low self esteem. They often date men who are both physically and mentally abusive. Her low self esteem level many be low for a variety of factors, but working in the club does nothing to make her feel better about herself.
http://selfesteemguide.net/common_questions/w...
yeah, most strippers are trashy, nasty wh0res.
wow, if your a nurse than I am the president.
First off, your grammar, spelling and intelligence is lacking too much for you to be a nurse, that's what they teach you in college, heck even beginning in grade school!!! Littledancer, you said it all well, I applaud dancers, I am a dancer in Michigan, I make more money than a nurse ever could!!! To all the females on here bashing us, you need to go back to school and research the dynamics of exotic dancing and prostitution, they are completely different, duh, worry about what you do and how to better your ignorant character, to call us dancers whores is preposterous and ignorant on your part. Their is a reason you two ding dongs don't have husbands, your attitude sucks, no man would put up with a bitch like your two, in fact he would probably be at the strip club maximizing our funds haha, you will probably be alone forever, your hateful feelings towards us tells me that either your boyfriend or ex husband left you for a dancer and now your resentful, here's a hint, go get on a treadmill since I assume your 50-100 pounds over weight, go to school and get some idea of how to be intelligent, throw that bad attitude out your window and last but not least, take yourself into a stripclub and learn a little on how to keep a man happy from us. We have tons of woman that come to clubs to watch, dancing is an art, our bodies are art, how we choreograph our dancing is art, everything about it is beautiful, but you don't know that because your too busy bashing it instead of learning it since you so obviously don't have the slightest clue about it. It's a sad sad world when some people feel the need to bash others means of making money, at least we are doing something productive and making our own way of paying bills, feeding our children etc. Instead of sucking money off the government, its a way of life and a damn good one I must say, I'm a dancer who is putting myself through school, own my own 5 bedroom pad, own my own 2011 mustang, my daughter, husband and myself have a house full of luxuries and closets full of designer wear because I make that much money at what I do, I guess I'd be jealous to:)
Good day.

Bronx, NY

#204 Sep 1, 2012
First off, your grammar, spelling and intelligence is lacking too much for you to be a nurse, that's what they teach you in college, heck even beginning in grade school!!! Littledancer, you said it all well, I applaud dancers, I am a dancer in Michigan, I make more money than a nurse ever could!!! To all the females on here bashing us, you need to go back to school and research the dynamics of exotic dancing and prostitution, they are completely different, duh, worry about what you do and how to better your ignorant character, to call us dancers whores is preposterous and ignorant on your part. Their is a reason you two ding dongs don't have husbands, your attitude sucks, no man would put up with a bitch like your two, in fact he would probably be at the strip club maximizing our funds haha, you will probably be alone forever, your hateful feelings towards us tells me that either your boyfriend or ex husband left you for a dancer and now your resentful, here's a hint, go get on a treadmill since I assume your 50-100 pounds over weight, go to school and get some idea of how to be intelligent, throw that bad attitude out your window and last but not least, take yourself into a stripclub and learn a little on how to keep a man happy from us. We have tons of woman that come to clubs to watch, dancing is an art, our bodies are art, how we choreograph our dancing is art, everything about it is beautiful, but you don't know that because your too busy bashing it instead of learning it since you so obviously don't have the slightest clue about it. It's a sad sad world when some people feel the need to bash others means of making money, at least we are doing something productive and making our own way of paying bills, feeding our children etc. Instead of sucking money off the government, its a way of life and a damn good one I must say, I'm a dancer who is putting myself through school, own my own 5 bedroom pad, own my own 2011 mustang, my daughter, husband and myself have a house full of luxuries and closets full of designer wear because I make that much money at what I do, I guess I'd be jealous to:) Good day. s I'd be jealous to:)
Good day.
sweet sue

Hobbs, NM

#206 Sep 1, 2012
michigandancer wrote:
First off, your grammar, spelling and intelligence is lacking too much for you to be a nurse, that's what they teach you in college, heck even beginning in grade school!!! Littledancer, you said it all well, I applaud dancers, I am a dancer in Michigan, I make more money than a nurse ever could!!! To all the females on here bashing us, you need to go back to school and research the dynamics of exotic dancing and prostitution, they are completely different, duh, worry about what you do and how to better your ignorant character, to call us dancers whores is preposterous and ignorant on your part. Their is a reason you two ding dongs don't have husbands, your attitude sucks, no man would put up with a bitch like your two, in fact he would probably be at the strip club maximizing our funds haha, you will probably be alone forever, your hateful feelings towards us tells me that either your boyfriend or ex husband left you for a dancer and now your resentful, here's a hint, go get on a treadmill since I assume your 50-100 pounds over weight, go to school and get some idea of how to be intelligent, throw that bad attitude out your window and last but not least, take yourself into a stripclub and learn a little on how to keep a man happy from us. We have tons of woman that come to clubs to watch, dancing is an art, our bodies are art, how we choreograph our dancing is art, everything about it is beautiful, but you don't know that because your too busy bashing it instead of learning it since you so obviously don't have the slightest clue about it. It's a sad sad world when some people feel the need to bash others means of making money, at least we are doing something productive and making our own way of paying bills, feeding our children etc. Instead of sucking money off the government, its a way of life and a damn good one I must say, I'm a dancer who is putting myself through school, own my own 5 bedroom pad, own my own 2011 mustang, my daughter, husband and myself have a house full of luxuries and closets full of designer wear because I make that much money at what I do, I guess I'd be jealous to:) Good day. s I'd be jealous to:)
Good day.
You told them! I agree! That Michele is no more a nurse than the homeless black woman on Canal Street. lol

Bronx, NY

#207 Sep 2, 2012
sweet sue wrote:
<quoted text>
You told them! I agree! That Michele is no more a nurse than the homeless black woman on Canal Street. lol
Right, lol!!!
Bus Driver

Marietta, GA

#208 Sep 2, 2012
Last time that I was in Carlsbad, I fell into a big cave if I remember right, but I could probalily handly walking into a strip club without coming unglued.
new in town

Hobbs, NM

#209 Oct 12, 2012
I just moved to eddy county , from tucson area ,one good thing about the location in it is way out of town ' in the tucson area strip clubs could be next door to a mcdonels
The Doctor

Carlsbad, NM

#210 Oct 17, 2012
Nothing haters can do about brothels and strip clubs, the've been around for centuries.. all you can do is hate or join.

Most normal men have a desire for flesh, and some women meet that standard and can make a fortune exploiting this desire. Its been like this for years and arguing on this thread is not going to satisfy either party.

If you are a bible pusher/believer, we are all suppose to be naked running around living carefree lives but you know who ruined that for us??

Eve

End of thread.
LCz

Ballwin, MO

#211 Nov 25, 2012
Lol Benjamin Franklin owned a brothal that's how he earned the French support for us during the war.... Just saying....
lady

Carlsbad, NM

#212 Nov 27, 2012
I am a woman who very much enjoys watching dancers... especially exotic. i love the way they move, and must admit to trying to imitate them in my own bedroom... although i fear i do it poorly... they work hard to do what they do. they dont just get up there and gyrate. have you ever watched them? the way they can do some of that stuff, its obvious they spend a great deal of time taking care of themselves. they are also buff as can be. they can hold their bodies up with one dang arm! turn upside down and hold themselves there with their powerful, gorgeous legs, while still dancing and moving to the beat. they are amazing athletic women, and the ones i met did not lack confidence. in fact they walk head held high, smile on their faces, and a heck of a bounce in their step.:) good job, ladies...
Yep

United States

#213 Dec 4, 2012
Where is this place I can't find it.
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#214 Dec 6, 2012
Yep wrote:
Where is this place I can't find it.
Headed into artesia, on the right hand side (if your coming from carlsbad) a couple of miles on the carlsbad side. outside city limits, thats their loop hole... cause everyone knows they never would have ALLOWED that in city limits, lol. wish they would.
lucy's should do another show... mostly naked ladies... they guys were awesome too though! bring em both back, i can have fun now. lol
sorry i tried to post a map, but it isnt on any online that i can find. its a run down little pink (adobe) building, nothing around it... which is good in a way, my ex lady cant see me "just driving by" id know she was snoopin.
Martha

Carlsbad, NM

#215 Dec 6, 2012
I may apply there, that is, if the place has enough class to hire an older lap dancer like me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Repavement of North Canal to begin 20 min Oh Yea 3
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico 3 hr Carlsbad 1
Carlsbad Cemetery 17 hr Gay Guy 8
They are totally afraid of him. Sun Jakeco 7
Eddy County voters get a say Sat sally 7
News Vandals target Veteran's Memorial Park Jul 3 Uncle Bob 9
EBT Card will buy GASOLINE (May '12) Jul 3 ignorancebreedsst... 172
More from around the web

Carlsbad People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE