Tommy Martinez Harley Gimmick
patron

Carlsbad, NM

#63 Sep 29, 2010
Yea that little fat thing sells coke and meth, and tc and his cousin torrie rodrigez sell weed do the cops ever notice that tc always has a back pack full of drugs on him at all times. Tc's freinds that grew up with him dont even talk to him anymore cause he thinks hes all thug now, everyones just looks back and remembers the stupid rich kid that got his a** whooped all the time cause hes a chump!!
yea ha ha

Carlsbad, NM

#64 Sep 29, 2010
yea theres always alot of activity at tommys old office every time i drive down canal. tc is an idiot im not sure if his dad sold drugs but im positive him and rico do. neither of them have ever had a good job, yet they have expensive vehicles. that whole family is a bunch of spoiled losers who are giving their familys a bad name. I cant wait to see how they run tommys business in to the ground even more than he did. how did he think his son had any sense to run a business. its crazy i dont think hes ever had a job. i bet it will be funny to see him do the taxes. dumba#$
Truth be told

Carlsbad, NM

#65 Sep 29, 2010
You people are ridiculous, plain and simple. Don't talk about something you know nothing about. If your going to bash someone, at least make an effort to get your 'facts and details' straight, otherwise someone close to the family might hear through the glorious grapevine that we call Carlsbad to check out this forum and call you out on it.
Enter me. Oh, and before I set the facts straight so y'all can continue on your jealous, irrelevant and ludicrous accusational gossip fest, please at least make an attempt to spell check your rant so its even somewhat legible to others. You do want your attention and to be quoted right journalists?
Anywho, Ricco hasn't worked at the 'car audio shop' for about the last 5+ years. You are right on not having a good job tho, instead he has a great, honest job that pays well (you should try it sometime). His wife hasn't had a Tahoe for the past 8 months... It goes without saying that this "kid" is doing just fine to afford all of his toys. He has earned the right, if your tired of seeing a man enjoy his life and support his family, then shut your eyes screen name 'SICK and tired'. Log off your computer and go earn a few bucks and buy yourself a toy...
And as for TC, he has been in college at NMSU and received a degree. Now, he is just a man following his dreams, even if those dreams are something you don't agree with or laugh at. If he wants to rap, let him. Your talk is just fuel for him to excel and listen up because you could become a line in a song. He also runs his own promoting company. A final note on TC, in the loss of his father (which is still not enough to shut you people up), has taken over the duties in Tom's real estate, he has over 15 houses throughout Carlsbad that he owns and rents. Hard to say "can't wait to see him run it into the ground like Tom did"... when? If its still around today, must be doing something right.
Now that I have armed you with the correct facts about their lives, jobs and success please proceed in your jealous obsession with those you've mentioned. If you think about it, it takes a lot of time and dedication to get on here everyday and share your thoughts and comments on individuals. Hard to imagine that is all that is constantly on your mind...
Haters are gonna hate. Always. Good day all.
i really know

Carlsbad, NM

#66 Sep 29, 2010
Tc earned a 2 year hotel managment degree and it took what 9 years and ive heard him rap and its garbage. and rico does not have a great job he may think that but on a scale of one to ten his job is about a 4. and just because a business exist dosent mean its worth a sh*t. and if you know tc you know he sells drugs and you cant really denie it. as his baby momma thats why she left him. he dosnt know how to run a business it took him 9 years to get a 2 year degree hes a retard and so are you.
me just curious

Carlsbad, NM

#67 Sep 29, 2010
so who got all the $$$$ besides his wife??
i really know

Carlsbad, NM

#68 Sep 29, 2010
if youve ever had bought anything from tommy the way he would call and bug you for money the day before your payment was do and stuff of that nature it was plain that there really wasnt alot of cash laying around he acted like he was hurting for it most of the time
walter

Carlsbad, NM

#69 Sep 29, 2010
You guys are classic, the man has passed away, I'm sure his family is heart-broken, and all you jack-wads can do is hate, how F'd up your own lives must be.. What a bunch of as$-munchers you-all are..SAD!!!!!!!!
hoover

Denver, CO

#70 Oct 4, 2010
I hears tc like to blow guys on the d.l
aggie

Denison, TX

#71 Oct 5, 2010
My brothers gay and lives in las cruces and told me that he has seen tc at more than a few gay functions
wack rapper

Carlsbad, NM

#72 Oct 5, 2010
I saw his show at the hideaway lounge he is one of the worst rappers i ever heard i fell sorry for him cause he dont know that.
bdp

Saint Paul, MN

#73 Oct 5, 2010
T.C, doesn't deal drugs. He might be a spoiled rich kid, who uses drugs but he doesn't sell them. Tommy may have dealt drugs at some point (maybe not), but I know for a fact he loved his family and would do anything to give his family everything. My thoughts and prayers go out to Kris, Crystal, and TC.
wack rapper

United States

#74 Oct 6, 2010
Yea he does ive been in the same room as him while he was selling weed i know his cousin torrie he also brags about how his cousins a baller and always has pounds of bud
GET SOME HELP

United States

#75 Oct 8, 2010
SICK and tired wrote:
Lets not all forget about TC's close cousin Rico! You see them together all over the place now. Rico has had so many new lifted trucks! Not to mention all the harleys he has, and his wife driving around that new tahoe with big flashy wheels. Is there not somthing wrong with this picture?? The kid can not afored the toys thats he has off of the income he gets at the car audio shop. Tommy and Pilo use to be the big shots in town and now the new generation of the game are up and thats TC and Rico! Im tired of these kids rolling around in there corvettes, lifted trucks, and harleys in this town acting like there invinsible! OPEN your eyes Carlsbad!
talking about stalkers . Yes you are so weird . It is because of you guys as to why we have phycho-therapist around. GET SOME HELP!!!IF NOT FOR US ATLEAST FOR YOURSELF
gdup

United States

#76 Oct 9, 2010
There a bunch of idiots that family i swear
tbell

Carlsbad, NM

#77 Oct 12, 2010
Rico does not sell drugs he is just a spoiled litte fat kid that is how he has what he has cause it was given to him by his parents plus his moms a whore.the ones that are dealing are tc and his little punk nephew or cousin not sure what he is but his name is torrie rodriguez tc brings in the drugs from las cruces and drops them off for torrie and his freinds to get rid of and as far as tc having a promotian company that is a lie tc just wants people to think he has something going on all the time but he really dosnt he just rides his dads bank account and know im not being a hater i know thats what your thinking when reading this but your just a douche that needs to leave this town for good your a joke, just a rich kid who trys to act like something hes not no one has any kind of respect for you at all the first thing that happens when your name gets brought up or you walk in a room is people laugh at what an idiot you are and again im not being a hater just letting you know the facts i cant wait to see the sh*t storm you create with your dads business if i was you i would sale them all so you dont look like a fool trying to manage that many propertys you idiot!!!!!!!!!!
fosho

United States

#78 Oct 16, 2010
tbell wrote:
Rico does not sell drugs he is just a spoiled litte fat kid that is how he has what he has cause it was given to him by his parents plus his moms a whore.the ones that are dealing are tc and his little punk nephew or cousin not sure what he is but his name is torrie rodriguez tc brings in the drugs from las cruces and drops them off for torrie and his freinds to get rid of and as far as tc having a promotian company that is a lie tc just wants people to think he has something going on all the time but he really dosnt he just rides his dads bank account and know im not being a hater i know thats what your thinking when reading this but your just a douche that needs to leave this town for good your a joke, just a rich kid who trys to act like something hes not no one has any kind of respect for you at all the first thing that happens when your name gets brought up or you walk in a room is people laugh at what an idiot you are and again im not being a hater just letting you know the facts i cant wait to see the sh*t storm you create with your dads business if i was you i would sale them all so you dont look like a fool trying to manage that many propertys you idiot!!!!!!!!!!
You couldnt of said it any better
SOB

Glendale, AZ

#79 Oct 20, 2010
patron wrote:
F**k tommy and his family
[email protected] you and ur family!!!!!!!!!!
patron

Carlsbad, NM

#80 Oct 21, 2010
sob i think your outnumbered on this no one is defending him on this him and his son are pieces of s*it theres no denying that plus i heard there trying to sell all there houses now, has anyone seen these places there on the verge of falling apart what a slumlord he was to let everything get that bad without doing anything about it, ive known people that have rented houses and bought cars from this crook he was the worst person possible to deal with he was a snake plain and simple so i hope tc gets them all sold and moves away to become a famous rapper hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha hhahahahahahahhahahahahahahah that idiot or maybe his promotion company will blow up hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha tc your never gonna be a rapper or a promoter your too damm fake your not black your a lil spoiled rich kid and thats all your were ever tought and thats all you will ever be.
what

Carlsbad, NM

#81 Oct 31, 2010
Tc is an idiot for sure his dad was so dissapointed in him before he died.
truth be told

Carlsbad, NM

#82 Nov 6, 2010
there slanging drugs out of repair shop on texas street called busted knuckles, i was at a party a week or so ago and rico and tc's cousin torrie was spilling the beans about it to everyone. that kids got a big mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Carlsbad scum has taken over the Topix 4 hr Frankenfool 80
Pecos Medical Cannabis 5 hr To Fast to kool 19
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Fri maddog 8,867
Stacy granger Dec 8 Anonymous 6
nash morales (Apr '12) Dec 8 fakename 121
who shot trevor eaton? Dec 7 A friend of Trevor 2
The Looking Glass in Carlsbad, NM. (Jun '12) Dec 4 coNFuSeD77 36

Carlsbad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance