Tommy Martinez Harley Gimmick

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#21 Aug 17, 2010
You people are a bunch of uninformed dumba..es....tommy is not selling the bike for himself....he donated it to the boys and girls club and is raffling it off for them....all proceeds will go to the boys and girls clubs....he has donated the bike which got stolen and this one also to help with the clubs expenses....sure it may be a tax deduction for him....anyone else would get one....but he is also donating the precious time he has left to try and auction this off....sure he might rent to druggies...but only because he rents low enough that he gets people that can only afford his houses....or apartments....he has built his business and fortune on hard work...if with other illegal means then the law would have shut it down long time ago because he is not white and not a good ole boy....and im not a friend of his...i just know who he is....
weird

Carlsbad, NM

#22 Aug 17, 2010
Does no one think its weird his drives a 60 thousand dollar car with no job has no one caught on to that yet hes a drug dealer its plain as day ive known tommy for years and the stuff he allows that boy boy to get away with is crazy thomas has grown up to be a peice of sh*t drug dealing chip off the ol block

Since: Jun 10

Artesia, NM

#23 Aug 17, 2010
Wow, I've known Tom since I was in high school. I worked at the Speedway and have had dinner at his house many times. People who say he doesn't have a job are funny (no one notices the Martinez & Martinez Lathe & Plastering truck?) He's owned that business longer than I've known him (been at least 20 years) As for who he rents to, is he supposed to do random drug tests for each renter? There are so many drug addicts here, you could say that about any landlord. I know Tom bought a corvette every time he had a kid...so what? TC is Thomas Corvette...Tom has a liking for them, it's his money! He runs the Speedway as well. I think someone is just mad at him and started this thread with the intention of slandering his name without facing him in person...cowardly! Tom and his wife are good people. If you're judging him on where he lives then you can say everyone on Riverside is a drug dealer? That's so lame. Grow up and if you have a problem with someone at least have the guts to say it to their face rather than anonymously on some forum.
weird

Carlsbad, NM

#24 Aug 17, 2010
I was talking about tc driving a corvette with no job not tommy hes a peice of sh*t drug dealer and a worthless dad my daughter is freinds with his babys mother and shes told her all about him trying to sell drugs and be a rapper come on you spoiled punk you cant be a rapper what are u gonna rap about how your dads given you everything and how u dont take care of your kid
i know

Carlsbad, NM

#25 Aug 18, 2010
Yea i grew up with t.c he is a joke little rich boy moved out of carlsbad and all of a sudden became black its funny i seen him a while back and you should hear him talk he thinks hes all hood now what a douche
dumb

Carlsbad, NM

#26 Aug 19, 2010
Tc is the biggest dumba** ive ever seen he is a bigger joke than his dad at least his dad was really a hustler he just needs to get a job and quit lying to himself that he's somebody he just a loser
JOHNNY CHINGAS

Hobbs, NM

#27 Aug 19, 2010
weird wrote:
Does no one think its weird his drives a 60 thousand dollar car with no job has no one caught on to that yet hes a drug dealer its plain as day ive known tommy for years and the stuff he allows that boy boy to get away with is crazy thomas has grown up to be a peice of sh*t drug dealing chip off the ol block
I AGREE! that is true some people agree with TOMMY cuz they are the same a bad apple!
for sure

Carlsbad, NM

#29 Aug 19, 2010
Yea tommy and tc are snakes they will get caught some day that whole family is currupt if u look in to it none of them have jobs and all have new cars task force should look real hard at them

Since: Jun 10

Artesia, NM

#30 Aug 19, 2010
I don't know TC, last time I saw him he was around 4 years old. I know that people have often thought Tom was a drug dealer because he drives corvettes, which is odd considering he owns 2 businesses and has rental properties. As for the raffle tickets, that's why they have them is to make money...that's the concept behind it! It would be silly to raffle off a 3,000 item and only sell 2000 $1 tickets...you don't have a raffle to lose money. No one is forcing anyone to buy tickets that I know of, at least I haven't had a gun held to me yet to buy one. I just think it's so cowardly that people bash anyone on forums rather than facing them in person. If you honestly believe they're drug dealers, report them! That's your civic duty and I know I would if I knew for a fact that they were. Rumors and gossip can destroy people's lives, if you don't like someone don't talk to them or be around them, but don't anonymously bash them on a forum.
Squirly

El Paso, TX

#31 Aug 20, 2010
mad in carlsbad wrote:
tommy martinez is a slum landlord .he cant keep his houses in order they are falling apart of all the houses he has he cant make one. they are junk and he rips people off. its true he is trying to pay his house selling those tickets. i dont think he will ever sell those tickets . mr. martinez you need to get your houses in order instead of ripping people off, before someone take you to court for having a rooof that you dont fix fall on their head.
I happen to live in one of Mr. Martinez's houses... I do not rent it, i own it. he built it, I bought it. Aside from the crooked interior walls, and the shoddy (at best) wall that circles the property... It's a great house. It's nice looking, newly built, and spacious. Mr. Martinez himself may have some flaws (like all of us do) but I believe he is sick, and may be looking for extra income to pay his medical expenses. So, maybe some of his "rent houses" are in a state of dis-repair, but the house I live in and love to be in is quite nice. No roof falling down or anything like that. Let up on the poor guy, would ya?
Squirly

El Paso, TX

#32 Aug 20, 2010
fight for the truth wrote:
Wow, I've known Tom since I was in high school. I worked at the Speedway and have had dinner at his house many times. People who say he doesn't have a job are funny (no one notices the Martinez & Martinez Lathe & Plastering truck?) He's owned that business longer than I've known him (been at least 20 years) As for who he rents to, is he supposed to do random drug tests for each renter? There are so many drug addicts here, you could say that about any landlord. I know Tom bought a corvette every time he had a kid...so what? TC is Thomas Corvette...Tom has a liking for them, it's his money! He runs the Speedway as well. I think someone is just mad at him and started this thread with the intention of slandering his name without facing him in person...cowardly! Tom and his wife are good people. If you're judging him on where he lives then you can say everyone on Riverside is a drug dealer? That's so lame. Grow up and if you have a problem with someone at least have the guts to say it to their face rather than anonymously on some forum.
I also found it funny that some were under the impression that some are under the impression that Mr. Martinez has "No Job." He does so have a job- he's a busines owner. And that is the toughtest job of all.
hello

Carlsbad, NM

#33 Aug 20, 2010
I dont think anyone was talking about tommy not working just his drug dealing son
GUESSING

Hobbs, NM

#34 Aug 21, 2010
hello wrote:
I dont think anyone was talking about tommy not working just his drug dealing son
RIGHT ON.
what a joke

Carlsbad, NM

#35 Aug 22, 2010
Its funny how this thread vanishes almost every day it looks like someone dosnt want every one to know that tc martinez is a drug dealing peice of crap like the rest of his family oh yea i forgot hes a rapper also and a worthless dad
for real

Carlsbad, NM

#36 Aug 22, 2010
I cant belive this thread this is old news tc has been trying to be a drug dealer since high school cant belive anyone is giving that f*g the time of day he is a little punk you should of seen how many times this kid got his a** beat in high school he aint no drug dealing bad a** he just wishs he could be
wack

Carlsbad, NM

#38 Aug 23, 2010
This sh*ts funny that dudes a little b*tch keep em coming
idiot

United States

#39 Aug 23, 2010
Theres snakes,that whole family is dumb especially tommy and tc
truth

Carlsbad, NM

#40 Aug 24, 2010
Yea t.c is the biggest idiot ive ever seen he walks around like hes a baller and has all kinds of sh*t going on but all he does is sell drugs and mooch of his dads money the task force will catch him eventually hes not very smart about what he does
ha ha

Carlsbad, NM

#41 Aug 24, 2010
I heard tc is gay now is that true?
yes sir

Carlsbad, NM

#42 Aug 25, 2010
? He sure acts like he is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is up with Bobcat auto repair 5 hr Jakeco 4
News Mayor honors long-time Carlsbad couple 5 hr Jakeco 17
News Locals say southern flag not a threat 9 hr Grow up 7
Republican Debates next week 12 hr zenus 1
Defund Planned Parenthood 13 hr zenus 1
Kiplinger NM ranks High as BAD place to Retire 14 hr hillard 2
CMC to Lay off Employees 14 hr hillard 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlsbad Mortgages