Mad

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jun 27, 2013
A 1997 Crown Victoria light green with Chicago Bear Plates was stolen last night from Alameda street.

I believe Brian Hand/DeVine may know where the car could be. If anyone sees this car, its a metallic light bluish green car. Please call the police.

If someone knows where Brian Hand/DeVine is, tell him he's being sought in questioning for the theft of this vehicle.

wata

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Jun 27, 2013
Mad wrote:
A 1997 Crown Victoria light green with Chicago Bear Plates was stolen last night from Alameda street.

I believe Brian Hand/DeVine may know where the car could be. If anyone sees this car, its a metallic light bluish green car. Please call the police.

If someone knows where Brian Hand/DeVine is, tell him he's being sought in questioning for the theft of this vehicle.
How old is he? I know some people with that last name. But i dont know if this is their first name. The ones i know are two brothers.
Mad

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jun 27, 2013
wata wrote:
<quoted text>
How old is he? I know some people with that last name. But i dont know if this is their first name. The ones i know are two brothers.
He is 18 or 19. Yes he has a brother.
wata

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Jun 27, 2013
Mad wrote:
<quoted text>He is 18 or 19. Yes he has a brother.
Yup, they go to the rec center sometimes. But have not seen them lately
DeVIne alias

United States

#5 Jun 27, 2013
He also goes by Brian Hand. Related to Miranda Hand.
Real Moms Rock

Moscow, Russia

#6 Jun 28, 2013
go figure!
use 2

United States

#7 Jun 28, 2013
Brian and Cody Devine they have been breaking into vehicles around the high school area stealing what ever they can get there hands on. They stole 3 guns from a truck last week.
Mad

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Jun 28, 2013
use 2 wrote:
Brian and Cody Devine they have been breaking into vehicles around the high school area stealing what ever they can get there hands on. They stole 3 guns from a truck last week.
I wish someone would catch them. What is wrong with the Carlsbad Police department, these hoodlums need to be stopped, tired of their crap!!
use 2

United States

#9 Jun 28, 2013
Mad wrote:
<quoted text>I wish someone would catch them. What is wrong with the Carlsbad Police department, these hoodlums need to be stopped, tired of their crap!!
I hope I never catch them stealing from me.
Mad

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Jun 28, 2013
use 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope I never catch them stealing from me.
I hope you do and detain them and do whatever necessary to make sure they don't get away.

I urge the community if you see them please call the police. especially if you see them in or around that stolen vehicle. Let's get these two off the streets.
use 2

Artesia, NM

#11 Jun 28, 2013
Mad wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you do and detain them and do whatever necessary to make sure they don't get away.

I urge the community if you see them please call the police. especially if you see them in or around that stolen vehicle. Let's get these two off the streets.
I agree. Hopefully the community takes this serious those boys are nothing but trouble Keep you home and vehicles locked.
You sir are an idiot

Tucumcari, NM

#12 Jun 28, 2013
Has the car been reported stolen to the police?
Reported

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Jun 28, 2013
You sir are an idiot wrote:
Has the car been reported stolen to the police?
Yes of course it was reported immediately.
Suck it up

Gaithersburg, MD

#14 Jul 1, 2013
"you sir are an idiot" littleboyblue who cant find his shoe, needs to look in a mirror at himself as an idiot! LMFAO...maybe if he ever finds his shoe he would know he only acts his shoe size! size 2! go back to myspace or facebook, you obviously don't belong in this forum or any for that matter. get lost boy wonder before I sick the big bubba catfish mermaid lady from lower tansil dam on you, boy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL players not standing for national anthem th... 55 min Gay Guy 46
Cavetown gets a starfucks.... 5 hr Frankenfool 48
What Sparked all of this Wed Maybe White Trash 33
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Wed _Peach_ 9,524
isa agent Aug 14 None 17
Avalon Ranch, a new drug treatment center for C... Aug 14 Shane 39
Barack Hussein Obama knew of North Korea nukes ... Aug 13 None 28

Carlsbad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance