Carlsbad's Christmas Anonymous bright...

Carlsbad's Christmas Anonymous brightens the holidays for families in need

There are 13 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Oct 8, 2012, titled Carlsbad's Christmas Anonymous brightens the holidays for families in need. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

For some, it's too early to think about buying Christmas gifts for loved ones, while for others - because of their financial circumstances - the gift giving season weighs heavily on their minds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

Miep

Artesia, NM

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Stella, Stella, Stella. You don't write an article like this without publishing the mailing address for sending financial donations.

Christmas Anonymous
PO Box 655
Carlsbad, NM 88221

I send them $50 annually. They collect used items and sort them to see what could make good presents for kids, they put together food baskets. It's a kindly project that is aimed at promoting child welfare.
softball

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Oct 9, 2012
good for you miep! i was personally blessed recently, and i feel like this is a sign to pass my blessings on. i will be donating a good sum.
God Bless people who worry about the children before all else.

“Carlsbad, NM”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 3, 2012
softball wrote:
good for you miep! i was personally blessed recently, and i feel like this is a sign to pass my blessings on. i will be donating a good sum.
God Bless people who worry about the children before all else.
If, as you say, you recently became "blessed", please find it in your heart to give to this fantastic organization:
http://www.glaad.org/

They are the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation!

NOH8!!

S.A.D.(I know I do)

NEXT!!
Martha Olivares

Lovington, NM

#5 Dec 3, 2012
no
Hmmm

Carlsbad, NM

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Martha Olivares wrote:
no
No what ?
Martha Olivares

Lovington, NM

#7 Dec 3, 2012
no
Martha Olivares

Lovington, NM

#8 Dec 3, 2012
Miep wrote:
Stella, Stella, Stella. You don't write an article like this without publishing the mailing address for sending financial donations.
Christmas Anonymous
PO Box 655
Carlsbad, NM 88221
I send them $50 annually. They collect used items and sort them to see what could make good presents for kids, they put together food baskets. It's a kindly project that is aimed at promoting child welfare.
Give
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#9 Dec 13, 2012
Why don't they just give out money.
mom

Lithonia, GA

#10 Dec 15, 2012
Thanks to christmas anonymous my children will have something to look foward to their eyes and happiness as they saw the gifts made me cry. Thank u everyone may god keep blessing u and we thank u again for a good christmas and not a glooy one.
Hmmm

Carlsbad, NM

#11 Dec 15, 2012
mom wrote:
Thanks to christmas anonymous my children will have something to look foward to their eyes and happiness as they saw the gifts made me cry. Thank u everyone may god keep blessing u and we thank u again for a good christmas and not a glooy one.
I hope you are one that is working and actually needs help and not taking advantage of free stuff.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#12 Dec 15, 2012
As long as these children recieved new items.
The angel tree at the mall is also fun for
the children that are in need.
Even the children at catechism are abused from
the adults.
Some people just don't know who Jesus is.
Anotha Mutha

Hobbs, NM

#13 Dec 15, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are one that is working and actually needs help and not taking advantage of free stuff.
I work it, baby, but with all the partying my boyfriend and me do it's hard to afford gifts for my seven kids and the baby on the way! Especially since my boyfriend, Sancho, don't work!
anaya_l

Hobbs, NM

#14 May 8, 2014
mom wrote:
thank you, its nice to see some one appreciated what our family do, May God Bless ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult video (Sep '10) 3 hr 1stRider 26
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 7 hr Richies Cool Man ... 8,947
Lisa Skidmore 10 hr The Saint 3
Anthony Cera Jul 17 Frankenfools swee... 6
Angelo " Vito " Valenza (May '16) Jul 16 Iseeall 4
Washington Dental Clinic in Juarez Mexico (Feb '13) Jul 16 None 59
David Lopez arrested for sexual assault on two ... (Sep '14) Jul 12 LeslieH 17

Carlsbad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance