First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yourfriend

Hobbs, NM

#43 Feb 12, 2013
Yes i acted like i was her friend, i only hung around her and went out with her because she knew where all the pills were! I have yet to air it all out! She would be texting guys all the time when her husband was around, and now that they are seperated shes screwing everyone she can! And i still hang out with her and talk to her all the time till this day! Thanks D, for all the times you got me pills! And when you do nails and hair girl, use your money for food in your house instead of pills, or wine,and beer! Im only using you! Just like everybody uses you for your p---y! So, is your little boy gabes or..........well i know who the other is! Till i get more info from you i shall return!!
Now gabe! Where is your fine ass at? You know everytime i would see you i just wanted to just f--k u like there was no tomorrow! Why would you even be with this fat b---h? Sorry but your wife has nothing on me! I hope i run into to you soon! To the both of you, you guys, would have never suspected me!
Definition of Slander

Albuquerque, NM

#44 Feb 12, 2013
The definition of slander is generally defamation of a person by oral communications made to or heard by a third party. Slander can be established simply by someone saying defamatory remarks loud enough for others to overhear.Like other types of defamation, to commit slander one must utter a statement and -The statement must be published. Whoever the statement is about must have their reputation harmed by the statement. The person saying the statement must act negligently or with actual malice when publishing the statement (not caring if the statement is false and not trying to find out before publishing it)

SLANDER - A false defamation (expressed in spoken words, signs, or gestures) which injures the character or reputation of the person defamed; distinguished from libel.The defaming a man in his reputation by speaking or writing words which affect his life, office, or trade, or which tend to his loss of preferment in marriage or service, or in his inheritance, or which occasion any other particular damage. Legal action can be pressed if slander can be proved by recorded or written evidence.
Definition of Slander

Albuquerque, NM

#45 Feb 12, 2013
Id get a lawer if I were you Deandra & Gabe. Sue topix.com to get the persons iep address from the computer all these remarks were sent from, then you'd be able to track the person down. Then sue them for slander. Its sad that topix.com was started so it coyld be a community forum to keep everyone up to date on current issues, but instead is being used to gossip and hurt people.
gabe h

Lovington, NM

#46 Feb 12, 2013
Its all good i already got a lawyer for this and gonna take full legal action. This is all bs and needs to stop already! You guys need to stop with all this, even though all this has happen between me and my wife, she doesnt deserve to be put on blast like this, alot of whats being said isn't even true! And yes im sticking up for her cause she still is my wife, who i still love very much! LEAVE MY WIFE ALONE ALREADY!!!!!
friends

Carlsbad, NM

#47 Feb 12, 2013
carlsbad people are just hater .people are jealous because she very beatiful good mom .so who got a problem with her grow balls and tell her dont talk behind her back .people dont know what happened behind close door .people are very ready to point there fingers on her exmained you life history before people judge D'Andra is one very good person. I think we can do whatever we can its nobody business they dont support you theres ne couple that are perfect i dont care what they say only god was perfect.so keep her name out of your mouth dont be haters.people that write thing like this is because they dont have better thing to do and because there lifr is bitter
girl

Carlsbad, NM

#48 Feb 13, 2013
only god can judge you!!!!!
lol

United States

#49 Feb 16, 2013
I see her during the day with a guy, then at night shes with her husband, so is she with both of them? Wonder if they know about eachother? I wonder which 1 will be the lucky 1? Any bets anybody? What is her husband thinking? I guess he likes sharing his wife with everybody
use 2

Hobbs, NM

#50 Feb 16, 2013
lol wrote:
I see her during the day with a guy, then at night shes with her husband, so is she with both of them? Wonder if they know about eachother? I wonder which 1 will be the lucky 1? Any bets anybody? What is her husband thinking? I guess he likes sharing his wife with everybody
He has no choice She is open game
Your Friend

Hobbs, NM

#51 Feb 24, 2014
Wow you and gabe are posted everywhere!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easter baskets can be purchased with FOOD STAMPS (Mar '13) 33 min Ladychrisp 57
EBT Card will buy GASOLINE (May '12) 12 hr Sabra 162
Washington Dental Clinic in Juarez Mexico (Feb '13) 12 hr 5timeworldchampions 36
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 14 hr usualsuspects 8,659
Review: Easy Breezy Vapez (May '14) 16 hr Not coming back here 13
Bannister Plumbing - Charges for just an Estimate 19 hr King Joe Zarate 10
House on Lea and Alta Vista street Mon Just wondering 1
Carlsbad Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Carlsbad People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]