lol

Carlsbad, NM

#21 Feb 7, 2013
I heard that she dont even know if her son is her husbands, is that true? If she thinks that then who is the other?
gabe h

Carlsbad, NM

#22 Feb 7, 2013
Wtf, where do u guys come up with this sh!t? You guys need to leave my wife alone alrdy, you guys must be some ugly a$$ fat people who are jealous of my wifes beauty!, and yes im sticking up for her and wat of it! U got sh!t to say bout my wife say to my face! Nothing but haters here!....and leave my son out of this! No worries baby i got ur back to the fullest!
where

Lovington, NM

#24 Feb 7, 2013
Maybe I will call her and ask her if this is really her husband writing and not adding BS!!
Adam and Eve

Carlsbad, NM

#25 Feb 7, 2013
She sleeps around with married men, guys in a relationship. Its no wonder she can't keep a man. She has her legs up in the air all day!
where

Lovington, NM

#26 Feb 9, 2013
I am really glad I was told that there is a different Deandrea that you all are referring to.
gabe h

Salt Lake City, UT

#27 Feb 9, 2013
Wtf, yeah its really me gabe hernandez her husband, y do u hv such a problem with my wife, u think im not gna defend her well ur wrong, i love my wife to the fullest, and u guys can talk all the sh!t u want, but its not gna fase us, all u people dnt know sh!t, u guys must not hv a lifd, so stay the fukk out of ours! U guys just blow sh!t out of porportion!.....lmao...yes her legs hv been up in the air around my neck!
use 2

Lockhart, TX

#28 Feb 9, 2013
gabe h wrote:
Wtf, yeah its really me gabe hernandez her husband, y do u hv such a problem with my wife, u think im not gna defend her well ur wrong, i love my wife to the fullest, and u guys can talk all the sh!t u want, but its not gna fase us, all u people dnt know sh!t, u guys must not hv a lifd, so stay the fukk out of ours! U guys just blow sh!t out of porportion!.....lmao...yes her legs hv been up in the air around my neck!
Haha. They were around my neck too
Adam and Eve

Carlsbad, NM

#29 Feb 9, 2013
gabe h wrote:
You have a problem with spelling! Your wife's legs have been up in the air around a lot of necks and some while she was with you!
news

Lovington, NM

#30 Feb 10, 2013
Who cares, my gosh! leave this woman and her family alone, Only in CARLSBAD, NM 88220, so much gossip!!!!! And if she wants to screw every tom, dick , and harry, so what. And if her legs are wrapped around whose neck, well let her be. I mean so lame and a waste of time. But I am pretty sure she is with her husband, and if she has had some faults, nobody is perfect, neither am I , and probably who ever is posting. Get a life!!!!! Just leave her alone and move on to the next..... All this is slander by the way!!! WARNING!!!!>>>> >>>
lmfao

Carlsbad, NM

#31 Feb 10, 2013
Who cares, my gosh! leave this woman and her family alone, Only in CARLSBAD, NM 88220, so much gossip!!!!! And if she wants to screw every tom, dick , and harry, so what. And if her legs are wrapped around whose neck, well let her be. I mean so lame and a waste of time. But I am pretty sure she is with her husband, and if she has had some faults, nobody is perfect, neither am I , and probably who ever is posting. Get a life!!!!! Just leave her alone and move on to the next..... All this is slander by the way!!! WARNING!!!!>>>> >>>

Shows how much you know, shes with everybody but her husband!!!!!! If anybody wants a piece of ass, just go to her shop at shear perfection, im sure she would be more than happy to give u some if u have any pills!! Lmao! And how is all this slander? I think its pretty much the truth, i also heard she lives by the beach somewhere, just look for her white suburban that every guy she meets she f--ks in, lmao! Trust me i know i f--ked her in it while her husband was at work.
Just me

Hobbs, NM

#32 Feb 10, 2013
Whos lmfao??? Hmmmm...... Makes me wonder if its Katrina or one of her friends?? Now if it is Katrina lets air out YOUR dirty laundry!! Was it not you who got caught cheating by YOUR husband in YOUR husbands truck?? Hmm.... If you where any kind of woman YOUR husband would not be looking anywhere else.. So you got a gastric by pass and now feel pretty but what I hear your still ugly in the inside... It doesnt give you the right to start talking about someone you know nothing about!! If you where any kind of woman your husband would not be looking for someone else to satisfy what you should be satisfying.. Things happen now get over it!! Enough is enough already! As long as I known D she doesnt get involved in anyone's life!! Let this go already, I get it your hurt because while you where out cutting someones hair, your husband was out chasing someone else!!! I'm pretty sure you have better things to do (like take care of your 20 kids) than be acting like your in high school!! Continue keeping your man on that short leach and get a life already!!
lmfao

Carlsbad, NM

#33 Feb 10, 2013
No im not katrina or one of her friends, didnt dandras fat a-- have that surgery too? It seems as if you two bi--hs did the same sh--t And dandra i guess your husband couldnt satisfy you? If he did your whore a-- wouldnt be doing what you did either!
hahaha

Carlsbad, NM

#34 Feb 10, 2013
I heard her husband gabe was nothing but a coke head, he lost everything they had in midland cause he wasted all the money on coke, from what i hear he is still up to the same thing over here,@ gabe, i was once told you cant get hooked on your own supply bro, and another thing, so you have a whore for a wife, who probably fu--s all the time your at work,@dandra well everybody knows how you are! Lmfao
Just me

Hobbs, NM

#35 Feb 10, 2013
@ LMFAO... This is kid games!!!! Apparently you know nothing about Gabe and D... Get your facts straight before you start looking like a jealous little boy/girl!!! I'm LMFAO @ YOU!!!
DAndra Hernandez

Fort Worth, TX

#36 Feb 10, 2013
Enough is enough!! All of you who are bashing me are hiding behind a fake name. I'm far from perfect and so are all of you!!! Everyone has skeletons in your closet. I don't care who you are. Thank you to all who have defended me, you all truly know me personally. To my husband, I'm sorry for all this and all that has happened. We have eachother and that's what matters. God bless you all who are condemning me!! God has forgiven me and that's what means the most to me. All this has not killed me and has only made me stronger. I am HIS child and vengeance is HIS!! So say all that you want, and be careful with what more you say! Remember I have children, parents and siblings who would be crushed to know the things that are being said against me just like you all have children, parents and siblings who would hate to hear the same about y'all's skeletons and mistakes. Again I say no one is perfect and God bless!!!
justsayin

Hobbs, NM

#37 Feb 11, 2013
All you have to say to your husband is, "im sorry", after he defended you like crazy, im sure he really loves you, but you on the other hand i think not, i hope he never takes you back! You dont deserve somebody like him,after all you put him through, you think that "im sorry" is good enough? Im sure he wouldn't wanna be with you and everybody else in carlsbad!
gossip

Hobbs, NM

#38 Feb 11, 2013
Lmao! This is the dandra that was cheating on her husband with an edward cobos who is also married! I know for a fact that they still talk and mess around till this day! So gabe dont accept this so called apology! Shes nothing but a fake, lying a-- whore! If she really loved you she wouldnt have done what she did! And by looking at her facebook and all the guys pictures she comments on, yeah buddy you are the last thing on her mind! When she was with that james, she sure was proud to show him off and put status'sbout him, and taking pics with him and your kids! Dont fall in to her trap!
lol

Hobbs, NM

#40 Feb 11, 2013
Whos lmfao??? Hmmmm...... Makes me wonder if its Katrina or one of her friends?? Now if it is Katrina lets air out YOUR dirty laundry!! Was it not you who got caught cheating by YOUR husband in YOUR husbands truck?? Hmm.... If you where any kind of woman YOUR husband would not be looking anywhere else.. So you got a gastric by pass and now feel pretty but what I hear your still ugly in the inside... It doesnt give you the right to start talking about someone you know nothing about!! If you where any kind of woman your husband would not be looking for someone else to satisfy what you should be satisfying.. Things happen now get over it!! Enough is enough already! As long as I known D she doesnt get involved in anyone's life!! Let this go already, I get it your hurt because while you where out cutting someones hair, your husband was out chasing someone else!!! I'm pretty sure you have better things to do (like take care of your 20 kids) than be acting like your in high school!! Continue keeping your man on that short leach and get a life already!!

Isnt this exactly what dandra was doing to her husband? Lmfao!, dandra is probably the one who posted this! Sounds like she still wants the guy, so dandra i guess your husband wasnt satisfying you either, if you had to cheat? Like somebody said, your facebook said it all! I guess your husband must have a small d-ck! If you want a big d-ck let me know, since everybody else has had you i might as well get some to, do you swallow? How do you like it? Let me know, i heard you suck d-ck like a pro!
rach

Carlsbad, NM

#41 Feb 11, 2013
I think you all are taking this too far. D'andra is somebody's mother and daughter and I'm sure if the tables were turned and it was your family member that these evil posts were about, you would think twice about what you were saying. Obviously the person who started this thread has very hard feelings towards d'andra. You know, it does take two to tango. You're hurt right, because why? You're husband was having an affair with her? Although I could see why you would be upset and hurt, bashing her on this forum doesn't make you a better person. Honestly, you should be thankful that you found out that your husband is a cheater, instead of him getting away with it and living a lie. He's probably not worth your time and if he was willing to cheat on you once, he'll probably do it again the first chance he gets. I know we all do stupid things when we're upset, and your friends are on here bashing her with you to help boost your self esteem, but really if you take a step back and look at the situation and what's being said, it really makes you look silly. This is something you would expect to see from some vicious 15 year old girl who hasn't matured yet in life. Someone who doesn't know how to control their anger and make rational decisions. I'm guessing its helping you feel better about yourself by putting down a girl whom is important enough to you that you would post such spiteful remarks on a daily basis, but you just look really dumb. Get on with your life and if you do have kids, use your time wisely and be more productive. You teach your kids that bullying is a bad thing, but turn around and act so childish and bully a woman over the Internet. Pretty hypocritical...your children follow your actions, do you really want your children growing up to be so evil and hateful towards other human beings?
overheard

Hobbs, NM

#42 Feb 12, 2013
I heard that she dont even know if her son is her husbands, is that true? If she thinks that then who is the other?

Dandra dont trust your so called best friends! I know for a fact that one of your so called best friends who you talk to all the time is airing out all your dirty laundry!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who hit it? 7 hr Nobody 1
Red lobster and Cattle Barron coming to Cascades. 10 hr None 2
Jingle Bells is racist so says Boston University 10 hr None 6
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 15 hr footloose 10,281
Cavemen basketball 18 hr Titan 2
judge Castaneda (Aug '15) Wed Titan 12
Wouldn't you think that Californians would buil... Wed Hombre 6

Carlsbad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance