Anyone know where she is? She use to do my hair
midland-tx

Decatur, GA

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Which 1? U asking about?
lmao

Atlanta, GA

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Idk, the one married to a younger guy, she said he wld beat her a$$ all the time
ha ha

Atlanta, GA

#4 Oct 3, 2012
Are you talking about the one that whored around with fran, the one always cheating on her husband?
lala

Lovington, NM

#5 Jan 15, 2013
I heard she works by dominos, i also heard she was cheating on her husband with a james biscaino, shes nothing but a whore, her husband deserves better, if u ask me she seriously lowered her standards to settle with him, so if anybody has pills im sure she will trade for nails,hair, or maybe even more....to her husband ill find u on facebook with your fine a$$ self
Erm

Carlsbad, NM

#6 Jan 15, 2013
Stay classy Carlsbad!
Avoid the Noid

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Jan 15, 2013
How does she look....in the nude???
lol

Hobbs, NM

#8 Jan 16, 2013
If u have pills im sure she would show you, from her facebook pics she looks fat, guess thats y there is only chest up pics!,
rach

Carlsbad, NM

#9 Jan 16, 2013
She does a really good job doing nails and hair. I don't know about all of that stuff but it isn't nice airing someone's dirty laundry on the Internet. Just leave her alone
millie

Carlsbad, NM

#10 Jan 16, 2013
rach wrote:
She does a really good job doing nails and hair. I don't know about all of that stuff but it isn't nice airing someone's dirty laundry on the Internet. Just leave her alone
oh my.......... that is no fun..........
use 2

Artesia, NM

#11 Jan 16, 2013
When she takes off her clothes her legs look like she sat in gravel. Nasty
Deandrea

Clovis, NM

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Love her to death. known her for years. people are jealous. get over yourselves. get a life. she is happily married.
news

Lovington, NM

#13 Jan 17, 2013
GOSSIP, GOSSIP, even if all the above is true, let her live the way she wants. Which I doubt, but Carlsbad, NM is always full of individuals "SLANDERING", which is a crime by the way. So to those who want to start talking and slandering expect civil charges filed against you!!! But for the most part, this town always has some kind of bullshit to say about others all the time, everyday, 24/7!!!!!
gabe hernandez

Hobbs, NM

#14 Jan 18, 2013
Y does it matter to anybody about wat is going on, as for everybody bad mouthing my (wife)/ baby momma, it needs to stop! Let us handle our situation the way it shld be, we dnt need all of carlsbad all up in our business, wat can i say shit happens, as for the person who said she is "happily married" not the case, we arent even together, get yalls facts straight before u open yalls mouth, she really is a good woman!
Adam and Eve

Carlsbad, NM

#15 Jan 18, 2013
gabe hernandez wrote:
Y does it matter to anybody about wat is going on, as for everybody bad mouthing my (wife)/ baby momma, it needs to stop! Let us handle our situation the way it shld be, we dnt need all of carlsbad all up in our business, wat can i say shit happens, as for the person who said she is "happily married" not the case, we arent even together, get yalls facts straight before u open yalls mouth, she really is a good woman!
If she was good a good woman she wouldn't be cheating on you. Maybe she needs to learn to keep the legs closed.
Happy

Artesia, NM

#16 Jan 19, 2013
.....Ending. Ahh! Thanks, Dandra.
lol

Hobbs, NM

#17 Jan 19, 2013
And another thing i use to bang her all the time when she was with gabe, trust me her snatch isnt that great!, i only did it so i could get off, pretty sad when u have to pick up your fat so i can stick it in...thanks for letting me get off in you all the time, bet he didnt know about me? Did he? Do legs still look like gravel? And for u gabe hernandez, y you still stickin up for the whore? Baby momma or wife or whatever she is to you, she will always be a worthless whore!
Happy

Artesia, NM

#18 Jan 19, 2013
Happy wrote:
.....Ending. Ahh! Thanks, Dandra.
---
Actually I was just trying to be funny. I'm uninitiated in this hair-stylist's matter and my own amourous past is not something I admit to even to myself most days. Sorry, Dandra.
Deandrea

Lovington, NM

#19 Jan 19, 2013
gabe hernandez wrote:
The last thing I knew is that you two were and that was not too long ago, less than a year. So, excuse me. At least I tried to take up for your wife. And for those who are calling her fat, I had no idea she was even fat. I have not seen her in a few years either.
Been Touched

Carlsbad, NM

#20 Jan 22, 2013
I have known this beautiful lady for many years , in thoose many years i have known this woman to be the best Cosmo., Mother , Sister , Aunt , Daughter , and Wife that she can be , shes been there for alot of you who are talking all this crazy stuff bout her and as you know we all have made some bad choices in life it dosent mean that we should be talked bout like this . This lady is very beautiful and special and for the ones that have had the golden opportunity to be with her or even know her have been touched by hands of a angel !---------So D'Andra if your out there and get the chance too read these people talk bout you know that they are probaly the ones that are jealous of your beauty , talent and love that u have for everyone !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nash morales (Apr '12) 1 hr from las vegas nv 116
Gay Guy is in love 4 hr gay guy 6
More trash in city streets 19 hr oh well 3
Free amoebas at the water park 19 hr oh well 2
Intrepid Potash 19 hr oh well 4
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Wed Richies Cool Man ... 8,765
City police harassing people Wed DEETER 11

Carlsbad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance