First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#85 Nov 8, 2012
Richard Nixon wrote:
<quoted text>
after the numerous typos and continuous butchering of the english language, you have zero room to speak. your grammar and sentence structure leaves much to be desired. go to bed, cro-magnon.
Yes Sir Mr.Nixon Sir .....Is that where you and gayguy are ? in bed together ?
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#86 Nov 8, 2012
Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Sir Mr.Nixon Sir .....Is that where you and gayguy are ? in bed together ?
sounds like you are the one in the closet.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#87 Nov 8, 2012
Richard Nixon wrote:
<quoted text>
its time to deep fry the burritos. get to work!
I knew It ....You do work at Allsups...which one so I can come grab one before I get to work, are you sure you're not starting the burritos a little early though,,,Im not in my office until 7:30...Don't burn them, and I don't want them real old either ,those are gross
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#88 Nov 8, 2012
Richard Nixon wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like you are the one in the closet.
No Sir , I'm Republican
Ignorant idiots

Euless, TX

#89 Nov 9, 2012
Nobama! You people that support him are an embarrassment to the country ... It's a sad day and everyone will realize it when we haft to lay off the people that actually work .... stupid stupid stupid democrats
Rose Tyler

Las Cruces, NM

#91 Nov 9, 2012
Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you didnt work...look at your post times ....10 and 11 o'clock...Oh wait You could be a scuba diver for roto rooter ,they only work at night ,sorry my bad
You are grasping here. Not everyone works a 9-5 shift in this world. As for calling me evil because I posted what my values are and they differ from yours well umm is just evil. The difference between us simply comes down to compassion, as I have some. I live my life caring about others. I clearly stated I do not believe in organized religion, so this means I do not attend church. I do not push my beliefs on others and expect them to believe as I do and if they don't assume they are scum. I believe the bible teaches compassion, acceptance, and love. Show me where in the bible it says that we should turn our back on the poor or where one sin is bigger then another. I don't preach to others I just show them the love and acceptance Jesus would. I reach out and actually lend a hand. I start every day with a heart filled with compassion for my fellow man. Now if that is not what God expects, if he wants me to turn my back on those in need or spew hate at those who are less fortunate, then he is not the God for me. I would rather go to hell then live my life hating. So no I live my life by values I believe in if you or God do not like tough this is what I feel is right.
random nobody

Carlsbad, NM

#92 Nov 9, 2012
Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Can you read......she said she worked in her post.....talk about knowing the facts before you babble ...really...check yourself dip
You're correct, I missed that and stand corrected. My apologies. It's still a shame you can't seem to post here without resorting to such infantile antics as name calling and attempting to intimidate or insult. I'm sorry you feel so angry. Have a lovely day.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#93 Nov 9, 2012
random nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
You're correct, I missed that and stand corrected. My apologies. It's still a shame you can't seem to post here without resorting to such infantile antics as name calling and attempting to intimidate or insult. I'm sorry you feel so angry. Have a lovely day.
You know what you are rite, I just see our country falling apart and can do nothing about it....I apologize for Ranting on you ,over your post
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#94 Nov 9, 2012
Rose Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
You are grasping here. Not everyone works a 9-5 shift in this world. As for calling me evil because I posted what my values are and they differ from yours well umm is just evil. The difference between us simply comes down to compassion, as I have some. I live my life caring about others. I clearly stated I do not believe in organized religion, so this means I do not attend church. I do not push my beliefs on others and expect them to believe as I do and if they don't assume they are scum. I believe the bible teaches compassion, acceptance, and love. Show me where in the bible it says that we should turn our back on the poor or where one sin is bigger then another. I don't preach to others I just show them the love and acceptance Jesus would. I reach out and actually lend a hand. I start every day with a heart filled with compassion for my fellow man. Now if that is not what God expects, if he wants me to turn my back on those in need or spew hate at those who are less fortunate, then he is not the God for me. I would rather go to hell then live my life hating. So no I live my life by values I believe in if you or God do not like tough this is what I feel is right.
Im not judging you because you posted your values, I can read , you brought God into this...I simply stated facts....you believe in abortion ( murder) and Homosexuality .... I simply stated ,those seem to me ..."now I could be wrong on this" Not the life god intended ,now thats according to scripture or at least my perception !!!!
random nobody

Carlsbad, NM

#95 Nov 9, 2012
Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text> You know what you are rite, I just see our country falling apart and can do nothing about it....I apologize for Ranting on you ,over your post
You're passionate and I greatly appreciate that. You might be surprised how much we have in common belief wise, and definitely when it comes to feeling strongly about those beliefs. I personally feel very passionate about joining together, honoring kindness above being right or wrong, and always rememberibg that words and ideas can change the world, either good or bad. As I'm sure you know all of that is so much easier said than done though! ;-) Thanks for your reply!
Former resident

Rio Rancho, NM

#97 Nov 10, 2012
I just shake my head at the utter ignorance of some the commenters. Pres. Obama carried the top ten states with the best educated residents. Romney carried the ten states with the least educated residents. I'm assuming those residents must be FOX viewers. Pres. Obama is a devout Christian who has demonstrated that every day of his presidency as well as his personal life. However, the same cannot be said about Romney who disparaged 47% of Americans & guess what he was talking about YOU! His repeated lies & changing positions should have told you that. He dismantled & destroyed companies & bankrupted them while taking workers' pensions. But you fell for the distortions & hate mongering & lies from right wing media because it was comforting to have your worst fears confirmed. If you call yourself a patriot then you have an obligation to seek the truth & you won't find it by watching FOX or listening to Rush. And by the way, Pres. Obama won by a much greater number than Bush & Bush claimed he had a mandate. The American people have spoken loudly & clearly & rejected the repressive policies of the Republican Party.
Steve

Lovington, NM

#98 Nov 10, 2012
I sure hope he will lead with his WHITE half this term.
Hermit

Hobbs, NM

#99 Nov 10, 2012
Europe will kill us before Obama does. So will politicians who have forgotten the art of compremise (sic) even though the country is on the financial cliff. Ronald Reagan would NOT have been able to do a lot of what he did if Thomas " Tip" O'Neill hadn't been willing to meet him half-way.....All the Republicans are interested in is POWER, the country be dammed! Since they lost, Hopefully NOW that they didn't regain the White House & they FINALLY realize that they MUST broaden their base, being MORE inclusive & LESS exclusive..........Times are changing, & they had BETTER adapt, or they will be toast..........Sorry folks, you HAVE to aknowledege reality.
Steve

Hobbs, NM

#100 Nov 10, 2012
Hermit wrote:
Europe will kill us before Obama does. So will politicians who have forgotten the art of compremise (sic) even though the country is on the financial cliff. Ronald Reagan would NOT have been able to do a lot of what he did if Thomas " Tip" O'Neill hadn't been willing to meet him half-way.....All the Republicans are interested in is POWER, the country be dammed! Since they lost, Hopefully NOW that they didn't regain the White House & they FINALLY realize that they MUST broaden their base, being MORE inclusive & LESS exclusive..........Times are changing, & they had BETTER adapt, or they will be toast..........Sorry folks, you HAVE to aknowledege reality.
I apologize for the racial remark, President Obama is a heck of a better choice than Romney was. I also know that he wasn't a bad President in his last term, so I'm looking forward to his making America a better place for all of us!
Steve

Lovington, NM

#101 Nov 10, 2012
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize for the racial remark, President Obama is a heck of a better choice than Romney was. I also know that he wasn't a bad President in his last term, so I'm looking forward to his making America a better place for all of us!
Get a life!
Steve

Hobbs, NM

#102 Nov 10, 2012
All you folks mad because Romney lost need to get a life and focus on reality...Obama is the President!
Big Mama

Carlsbad, NM

#103 Nov 10, 2012
AMERICA SPOKE, GO GO GO OBAMA ! He has nothing to do with the stock markets, if you were so scared about the stockmarket, take all your dam money and invest somewhere else.. Oh wait you'll blame Obama for that to,, Lets just blame everything on the President,, hes the one that screwed up this country to begin with right... Bush had nothing to do with it.. So thats what you Republicans say, Let it be Obama is doing a WONDERFUL job considering what he went into,, our problems is everyone fighting against each other, and I bet half you people that write all this BS all claim your Christians. what i understand is that everyone that claims they are Christians are the worst people in this world,, you hypocrites .EVERYONE that puts each other down and talks about our President... we should all be praying for the world and each other..... do you ever hear any sermons that the preachers give,, "ITS NOT WHAT YOU HAVE OR WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE, GO TO CHURCH AND PRAY, PRAY,PRAY !!!!
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#104 Nov 21, 2012
Big Mama wrote:
AMERICA SPOKE, GO GO GO OBAMA ! He has nothing to do with the stock markets, if you were so scared about the stockmarket, take all your dam money and invest somewhere else.. Oh wait you'll blame Obama for that to,, Lets just blame everything on the President,, hes the one that screwed up this country to begin with right... Bush had nothing to do with it.. So thats what you Republicans say, Let it be Obama is doing a WONDERFUL job considering what he went into,, our problems is everyone fighting against each other, and I bet half you people that write all this BS all claim your Christians. what i understand is that everyone that claims they are Christians are the worst people in this world,, you hypocrites .EVERYONE that puts each other down and talks about our President... we should all be praying for the world and each other..... do you ever hear any sermons that the preachers give,, "ITS NOT WHAT YOU HAVE OR WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE, GO TO CHURCH AND PRAY, PRAY,PRAY !!!!
Obama has nothing to do with stocks......are you on another planet......you need to wake the hell up......

“Carlsbad, NM”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#105 Nov 21, 2012
gayguy wrote:
You all need to get over it! America has voted in the best man and he is a man for ALL the people! This is a big night for the people of the Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) community, People of color,and women. For all Americans!
Thank you God for blessing America with a second term of our wonderful President Obama!
I think I'm in love!!!!(blushing)

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haa

S.A.D.(I know I do)

NEXT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hell hole 6 hr robert 2
It stinks 7 hr chucky 1
10 new Mobile Homes on boyd remain empty for 10... (Oct '11) 12 hr GetoveritBitches 13
Copperstone Apartments... what is the Rent (Jan '12) 13 hr Citizen 27
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Wed Davin O Tool 8,705
News Carlsbad woman gets 3 years for trafficking drugs Wed Psalm Tree 13
News Over $330,000 in funding awarded to Carlsbad ai... Wed texinnewmex 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlsbad Mortgages