What is going to happen with the fies...

What is going to happen with the fiesta drive inn.

Posted in the Carlsbad Forum

still

Lovington, NM

#1 Dec 8, 2010
What is going to happen with the fiesta drive inn. Hope fully the city will get it.
onlyme

Clovis, NM

#2 Dec 8, 2010
I heard it is for sale.
no listing

Hobbs, NM

#3 Dec 9, 2010
I haven't seen any listings for it. I hope Misty will just be a silent boss and let Angelo run the place for her. I miss having those three screens to choose from when there's only shyte at the walk-in.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4 Dec 9, 2010
I agree. That is where my husband and I had our date nights twice a month. I don't really care for the bars.
Ignorant

Carlsbad, NM

#5 Aug 17, 2012
no listing wrote:
I haven't seen any listings for it. I hope Misty will just be a silent boss and let Angelo run the place for her. I miss having those three screens to choose from when there's only shyte at the walk-in.
Misty never has or never will own any part of the fiesta. Brad left absolutely nothing for her.
babydoll

Hobbs, NM

#6 Aug 18, 2012
Ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>
Misty never has or never will own any part of the fiesta. Brad left absolutely nothing for her.
you are wrong.
MST3K

Artesia, NM

#7 Aug 18, 2012
Interesting. Misty may prove silent-but-deadly.
----------
What I'd love to see is some old Coleman Francis or Ed Wood Movies. Maybe 'The Bloodwaters of Dr. Z.' or 'Gun Crazy'.
Zach

Carlsbad, NM

#8 Dec 24, 2012
Try again. My wife and I are the current owners. My wifes father, Brad left it to her, and only her.
babydoll wrote:
<quoted text>
you are wrong.
babydoll

Clovis, NM

#9 Dec 24, 2012
Zach wrote:
Try again. My wife and I are the current owners. My wifes father, Brad left it to her, and only her.
<quoted text>
Dude I was saying the person was wrong about your wife not being the owner.
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Dec 25, 2012
babydoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude I was saying the person was wrong about your wife not being the owner.
no you didnt. youre an idiot.
hmmm

Carlsbad, NM

#11 Dec 25, 2012
babydoll wrote:
<quoted text>Dude I was saying the person was wrong about your wife not being the owner.
Misty isn't his wife dumb ass
babydoll

Hobbs, NM

#12 Dec 26, 2012
Richard Nixon wrote:
<quoted text>
no you didnt. youre an idiot.
I sure can be a dumbass at times just as anyone else can as I am sure you are not perfect. I was not paying full attention. Yeah, that is correct, Misty didn't get anything but just ended up with a boyfriend who sells weed. Sydney got it all. I hope their business stays open.
babydoll

Hobbs, NM

#13 Dec 26, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Misty isn't his wife dumb ass
Yeppers, I can be an idiot at times too, just like u can. Anyways>>>>> >>>>>>>HA PPY NEW YEAR!
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Dec 27, 2012
babydoll wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure can be a dumbass at times just as anyone else can as I am sure you are not perfect. I was not paying full attention. Yeah, that is correct, Misty didn't get anything but just ended up with a boyfriend who sells weed. Sydney got it all. I hope their business stays open.
go die slow.
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Dec 27, 2012
wayne daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't know it had shut down... Thought Brad light owned and operated it
brad passed away about 2 years ago
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Dec 27, 2012
wayne daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
thx for letting me know.
no problem.
babydoll

Lovington, NM

#21 Dec 29, 2012
Richard Nixon wrote:
<quoted text>
go die slow.
Wow, you don't like being called names back and wish for someone to die. You don't believe in God. Your mentality is messed up and so id your life. I take it you don't like being told anything unless your words are agreed upon. If you love your brother you won't write the three words again as he has been sick and possibly doing what you just wrote. I do hope he is doing better though. Karma is a biatch, biatch.
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#22 Dec 29, 2012
pretty sure you said before that you dont post under any other name besides michelewith1l.
No Way

Carlsbad, NM

#23 Dec 29, 2012
still wrote:
What is going to happen with the fiesta drive inn. Hope fully the city will get it.
Our City cannot take care of parks and our streets and you want them to add another responsibility for them to take care of? The theater is a private enterprise, not public. Let its operation depend on people's choice with their wallets, not sucking up our local tax dollars. There may be good reason the theater is tanking. Local government should not be in competition with private businesses any way!
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#24 Jan 1, 2013
babydoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you don't like being called names back and wish for someone to die. You don't believe in God. Your mentality is messed up and so id your life. I take it you don't like being told anything unless your words are agreed upon. If you love your brother you won't write the three words again as he has been sick and possibly doing what you just wrote. I do hope he is doing better though. Karma is a biatch, biatch.
p.s.

DIE SLOW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cold case murder cases in Carlsbad 8 hr Shane 3
News Father, son missing near Carlsbad Fri nancy p 2
Frankenfool will take down Cavetown!!! Fri Shane 51
Hikers Can Find Hydration Info Online Thu Carlsbad NM 3
Is that all it is Thu None 2
New Drug addiction center being planned for Car... Thu None 9
White Devil Cave?????? Thu Shane 34

Carlsbad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlsbad Mortgages