Woman dies in Sunday rollover

Woman dies in Sunday rollover

There are 77 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Sep 22, 2008, titled Woman dies in Sunday rollover. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

A Carlsbad woman is dead following a single-vehicle rollover accident south of Carlsbad Sunday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Seen this before

Carlsbad, NM

#75 Nov 3, 2008
Shelia wrote:
<quoted text>
tiffany was working with the drug task force and giving them names to try to better her life and her situation unfourntly the DTF did not honor their promiss to Tiff that she would be safe and protected, they did not help her find a safe place to live she had to rely on the tainted help of drug users and drug dealers, according to a letter that was found in her vehicle that tiff wrote to a local judge,(the state police found it first and said they thought it was of little importance in their investigation) she provided everything a certin member of the DTF asked of her she also let them know she had been labled a snitch, her boyfriend Chris Hedrick spoke to tiff's ex and said he saw the accident and when questioned he stated he was in shock and was not there. Another person James Frazier has been telling people in C-Bad that he and tiff were racing and she lost control. i knew tiff well and due to her children especialy her son she would not ride in a vehicle without her seatbelt she if driving would not start the car unless all passangers had buckled up. I know this information is late in being posted, but I just learned of all from a very dependable source. ALL INFORMATION WAS GIVEN TO THE STATE POLICE, WE ARE JUST WAITING TO SEE WHAT IF ANY THING WILL HAPPEN IF NOTHING ELSE WHY HASN'T SOMEONE BEEN ARRESTED FOR LEAVING THE SCEN OF AN ACCIDENT
Remember Chad Wood?? He got sold down the river by too four years. As far as anything being done about this, don't hold your breath!
katie bielby

Huntington, WV

#76 Sep 24, 2012
that was my older sister and i dont want anyone saying anything about her!!!!!!!!!! shes passed leave her alone!!! me and my brother love her so stop!!!! i didnt even tell her goodbye!!!
frygirl

Hobbs, NM

#77 Sep 25, 2012
katie bielby wrote:
that was my older sister and i dont want anyone saying anything about her!!!!!!!!!! shes passed leave her alone!!! me and my brother love her so stop!!!! i didnt even tell her goodbye!!!
this topic has been dead for 4 yrs.why would you open it up to possibly getting more offensive remarks....better to live with YOUR loving memories.
Hmmm

Carlsbad, NM

#78 Sep 25, 2012
katie bielby wrote:
What you want and what you get is 2 different things. This is a free country and people can say what they want.
peoplenaction

Hobbs, NM

#79 Sep 25, 2012
katie bielby wrote:
Sorry you didnt get to say your goodbyes. When people make a decision on what they are doing in their life they usually do not think about it if they were to die. When someone dies, it doesnt change who they were or what they were, it is just that they cannot do what they were doing and the past will still be of them in this life time from them leaving an impression no matter if it is good or bad.

I just hate to read an obituary of a person I knew and if they were worthless then the family says they were loving, caring, this and that when the person was a deadbeat parent or didnt even have anything to do with their kids or hardly anyhing to do with them and the opposite of what I just wrote.
th good the bad and ugly

Carlsbad, NM

#80 Sep 25, 2012
peoplenaction wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you didnt get to say your goodbyes. When people make a decision on what they are doing in their life they usually do not think about it if they were to die. When someone dies, it doesnt change who they were or what they were, it is just that they cannot do what they were doing and the past will still be of them in this life time from them leaving an impression no matter if it is good or bad.
I just hate to read an obituary of a person I knew and if they were worthless then the family says they were loving, caring, this and that when the person was a deadbeat parent or didnt even have anything to do with their kids or hardly anyhing to do with them and the opposite of what I just wrote.
thats very true as soon as they die, theyre nominated as being loving, caring people, when some, and i repeat some , i wouldnt have gave 50 cents for them, worthless as a titt on a bore hog, didnt support there kids, drug addicts, drunks, some even take there own lives, because they cant face reality, and no good to other people or themselves, but nothing is posted in the obituary, just that he or she passed away, bla bla bla bla, and he or she was such a loving and caring person, if they were why was they paying child support, having there checks garnished, appearing in court news all the time, uh huh nice caring person huh ?
katie_bielby sister

Huntington, WV

#81 Sep 25, 2012
Shut Up Hal wrote:
You haven't seen an obituary yet, because there's a homicide investigation surrounding this.
i want to now what happened if anybody can tell me anything please do! if this was a so called homicide i want to know who killed my sister i have an email please let me know if anybody checks this its [email protected] please i want and need to know its important and who is this chris hendrick?????? if he killed her i will find my way down there my self!!!!!!!!!!
katie_bielby sister

Huntington, WV

#82 Sep 25, 2012
i am tiffanys youger sister katie bielby and if anyone knows any information about what happened to my sister please let me know e-mail me please i need to know about her if there was a homicide and this chris hendrick is involved i will be involved if someone did this to her please my e-mail is [email protected] please if anybody has any informatin please let me know anybody! friend family? anything
katie_bielby sister

Huntington, WV

#83 Sep 25, 2012
peoplenaction wrote:
<quoted text>

so what you leave this alon i need to know stuff not what you have to say honey....
katie_bielby sister

Huntington, WV

#84 Sep 25, 2012
sorry not you honey that was for someone else again sorry

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#85 Sep 26, 2012
call the police in whatever departmart where the wreck happened. There was a thread where the boyfriend was arrested.
Seriously

Atlanta, GA

#86 Sep 26, 2012
Katie, I will pray for you to find peace in this situation. I could not imagine losing one of my sisters, they are my best friends. I know a few details of the wreck but did not know Tiffany personally. She was married to my cousin. Even if you do not ever find the answers you are looking for remember that justice is the Lords. He knows what went on her final day. If there was something criminal that occurred, I assure you they haven't gotten away. You can't escape the wrath of God. I will pray for your peace Katie
UH HUH

Carlsbad, NM

#87 Sep 26, 2012
Michelewith1l wrote:
call the police in whatever departmart where the wreck happened. There was a thread where the boyfriend was arrested.
there you go putting your nose where it dont belong, why dont you put your nose in my belly button, and will talk about the next thing that COMES UP.
kaie_bielby sister

Huntington, WV

#88 Sep 26, 2012
Michelewith1l wrote:
i will thank you very much appreciate that
kaie_bielby sister

Huntington, WV

#89 Sep 26, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Katie, I will pray for you to find peace in this situation. I could not imagine losing one of my sisters, they are my best friends. I know a few details of the wreck but did not know Tiffany personally. She was married to my cousin. Even if you do not ever find the answers you are looking for remember that justice is the Lords. He knows what went on her final day. If there was something criminal that occurred, I assure you they haven't gotten away. You can't escape the wrath of God. I will pray for your peace Katie
thank you very much thats nice of you to say
kaie_bielby sister

Huntington, WV

#90 Sep 26, 2012
UH HUH wrote:
<quoted text>there you go putting your nose where it dont belong, why dont you put your nose in my belly button, and will talk about the next thing that COMES UP.
quit being rude to people and just stay off this page if all you can be is rude and inconsiderate of other people thank you very much
shelia

Carlsbad, NM

#91 Oct 5, 2012
tiffany was working with the drug task force and giving them names to try to better her life and her situation unfourntly the DTF did not honor their promiss to Tiff that she would be safe and protected, they did not help her find a safe place to live she had to rely on the tainted help of drug users and drug dealers, according to a letter that was found in her vehicle that tiff wrote to a local judge,(the state police found it first and said they thought it was of little importance in their investigation) she provided everything a certin member of the DTF asked of her she also let them know she had been labled a snitch, her boyfriend Chris Hedrick spoke to tiff's ex and said he saw the accident and when questioned he stated he was in shock and was not there. Another person James Frazier has been telling people in C-Bad that he and tiff were racing and she lost control. i knew tiff well and due to her children especialy her son she would not ride in a vehicle without her seatbelt she if driving would not start the car unless all passangers had buckled up. I know this information is late in being posted, but I just learned of all from a very dependable source. ALL INFORMATION WAS GIVEN TO THE STATE POLICE, WE ARE JUST WAITING TO SEE WHAT IF ANY THING WILL HAPPEN IF NOTHING ELSE WHY HASN'T SOMEONE BEEN ARRESTED FOR LEAVING THE SCEN OF AN ACCIDENT
Remember

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cavetown gets a starfucks.... 2 hr Gay Guy 41
NFL players not standing for national anthem th... 2 hr Gay Guy 26
What Sparked all of this 5 hr Maybe White Trash 33
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 23 hr _Peach_ 9,524
isa agent Aug 14 None 17
Avalon Ranch, a new drug treatment center for C... Aug 14 Shane 39
Barack Hussein Obama knew of North Korea nukes ... Aug 13 None 28

Carlsbad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance