Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
What a waste of time. Students bag
pickles and coloring in high school.
These students should just skip this crap
and go to college. Give them a book.
Take your meds Martha or get off the computer.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Who are you to tell anyone anything. All of
you should be on medication. You are gross.
You want to pretend that there are people who
are less than you. Whose is dumb.
MLE1

Espanola, NM

#5 Dec 28, 2012
Makes You Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your meds Martha or get off the computer.
Who are you to tell anyone to take their med's! You all should be on medication and probably are!
Meds

Carlsbad, NM

#6 Dec 30, 2012
If people have meds and are not taking them, they should. Doctors don't prescribe psycho meds unless they see a psycho sitting in their office.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Meds wrote:
If people have meds and are not taking them, they should. Doctors don't prescribe psycho meds unless they see a psycho sitting in their office.
Correction: A doctor would refer any patient suspected of having emotional issues to a health care professional qualified to evaluate the patient in question.
Forum carlsbad nm

Carlsbad, NM

#8 Jan 1, 2013

Any medication
can become an addiction. Some medications
have side affects. It is just common sense.
Don't always trust doctors.

Forum carlsbad nm

Carlsbad, NM

#9 Jan 1, 2013
No one knows how ill these Special Education
teachers are. They pay them more for these
students and they don't teach them anything.
Parents need to treat their children like
they are the same as any other child. These children are just depressed from being told that they are worthless.
i thought michele was bad

Arlington, TX

#10 Jan 1, 2013
FORUM- IF everyone says ur psycho they all can't be wrong.
funny

Carlsbad, NM

#11 Jan 2, 2013
i am still not convinced she is not michele trying to be crazier than herself so we will stop being so hard on her.
this lady sounds like she really needs help. i am pretty sure her post on this thread kind of alludes to the fact that she IS off her meds. i hope she gets help. she obviously needs it.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#12 Jan 2, 2013
funny wrote:
i am still not convinced she is not michele trying to be crazier than herself so we will stop being so hard on her.
this lady sounds like she really needs help. i am pretty sure her post on this thread kind of alludes to the fact that she IS off her meds. i hope she gets help. she obviously needs it.
I could not come up with the stupid bs that dumbass comes up with. I have hardly been on here whatsoever. You contradict your comment by calling me by michele, then by that lady. It is obvious you do not know me and you are attempting to have an adult conversation and in attempting to do so you state that the lady is off of her meds which is a fact according to you. Who are you talking about, Michele, or that lady? What meds are you referring about? What facts do you think that you have concerning me and meds? Just curious because you seem to think that you know things I don't know about concerning myself when it comes to meds. Go ahead and think whatever as it is not the truth anyhow.
funny

Carlsbad, NM

#13 Jan 7, 2013
just talking about another crazy lady. if you could read you might see that its a separate paragraph, the first being a short quip about you, michele. the second paragraph was in reference to the crazy lady who was posting in the thread. i cant call her anything else, she posts under all sorts of names. i said she may have made an indirect comment about being off her meds by saying all meds are addictive and have bad side effects, and don't trust doctors. did that clear it up, you illiterate, ignorant, horribly b*tchy, self important POS.:) now i have made comments about you, that are not in jest, that i KNOW to be true.:) have a good day... try not to ruin everyone you come across's day!
Forum carlsbad nm

Lovington, NM

#14 Jan 7, 2013
These children are ill.
The nazis abused and killed the disabled.
These children should attend regular class
with other children. Analyzing them and
segregating them is wrong. Leave them alone.
They are not your children.
sir bundy

Carlsbad, NM

#15 Jan 8, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
These children are ill.
The nazis abused and killed the disabled.
These children should attend regular class
with other children. Analyzing them and
segregating them is wrong. Leave them alone.
They are not your children.
sounds like you might have ridden the short bus when you were in school!
Forum carlsbad nm

Lovington, NM

#16 Jan 8, 2013
sir bundy wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you might have ridden the short bus when you were in school!
All children are the same. Children that have a hard time
learning are children that have been traumatized.
They have been abused.
The teachers like to make fun of some kids. They don't
know any better. They are mean. Kids that are having
a hard time need to be helped. It is not that hard to be nice.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#17 Jan 8, 2013
funny wrote:
just talking about another crazy lady. if you could read you might see that its a separate paragraph, the first being a short quip about you, michele. the second paragraph was in reference to the crazy lady who was posting in the thread. i cant call her anything else, she posts under all sorts of names. i said she may have made an indirect comment about being off her meds by saying all meds are addictive and have bad side effects, and don't trust doctors. did that clear it up, you illiterate, ignorant, horribly b*tchy, self important POS.:) now i have made comments about you, that are not in jest, that i KNOW to be true.:) have a good day... try not to ruin everyone you come across's day!
The person wrote they are not convinced it is not michele. Can you not understand that sentence? You don't know shit about me. You just assume. Lol, again you assume I am bitchy. And of course I am self important. Do you have such low self esteem you dont consider yourself important? And so what you called me a POS? Do you think that matters? You don't have any facts to it anyhow for you just assume. I am having a great day. Perhaps you are the one who is all bitchy and need meds. Do you need for me to look up cmh's number for you? You may already have it. Lol, you wrote KNOW just like that and you don't know. Perhaps you need to learn when to create a paragraph, if you know how.

“Carlsbad, NM”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#18 Jan 8, 2013
sir bundy wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you might have ridden the short bus when you were in school!
I rode a "short bus" when I was a child to go to school. You have a problem with that?

What a MOE RON!

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaaha

S.A.D.(I know I do)

NEXT!!
Jim Evans Esq

Artesia, NM

#19 Jan 8, 2013
K0RNBACK RATTLER wrote:
<quoted text>
I rode a "short bus" when I was a child to go to school. You have a problem with that?
What a MOE RON!
S.A.D.(I know I do)
NEXT!!
You know troll I've been owning you since I've been swinging on black scrotum. I think it's time the hometown folks know just the type of mofo I be when I'm on my fave black african american hating self on the other forums.

Check this shizzle out C-bad
http://www.topix.com/forum/sports/T5K2R0KQO9B...

Take that K0RNBACK RATTLER, I'M ME AND YOU AINT THE SCROTUM WHORSHIPER I AM!
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#20 Jan 8, 2013
K0RNBACK RATTLER wrote:
<quoted text>
What a MOE RON!
S.A.D.(I know I do)
NEXT!!
Did you go to daycare?

“Carlsbad, NM”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#21 Jan 8, 2013
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
You know troll I've been owning you since I've been swinging on black scrotum. I think it's time the hometown folks know just the type of mofo I be when I'm on my fave black african american hating self on the other forums.
Check this shizzle out C-bad
http://www.topix.com/forum/sports/T5K2R0KQO9B...
Take that K0RNBACK RATTLER, I'M ME AND YOU AINT THE SCROTUM WHORSHIPER I AM!
You hateful homophobe. You've followed me here to my "HOMETOWN FORUM" since I first posted on the Michael Vick forum. Why? Because I simply stated that I think Mr. Vick is a sweet hunk of mocha chocolate and that he got a raw deal with the dog fighting fiasco. MOE RONS like you are why I rarely post on my forum anymore. Ever since I "came out" most of the people on this and CCA forum have accepted me for what I am. You're nothing more than a trolling maggot.

That'll be the day when you can get under ol' KBR's skin!

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

S.A.D.(I know I do)

NEXT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i should have been qb 2 hr snarky anarchy 7
Old fat mexican shoots fiance dead after she se... 2 hr frankenfool 31
oops 5 hr None 9
old cavern highway myrna seems to have snapped 7 hr None 32
The United States of Russia 15 hr American Pride 9
eddy co tax hike Fri Hardworking 5
Carlsbad COPS May 25 Hardworking 14

Carlsbad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance