tragic death of doug
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sad day

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Very sorry to the family of Doug and the late Shelby phillippi. we cant belive they are both gone they were so in love and to know that she pasted in July and he just did makes me think they really needed each other in life on earth and after. may you guys fly together as angels. My deepest condolence to the families.
Out of town

Arlington, TX

#2 Jun 26, 2012
Very sad he was always a great man always enjoyed a good time I can remember him and couple guys motor crossing yr yrs ago. Very sorry to the family

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Jun 26, 2012
Tragic is when a 6 year old kid dies of cancer.

When a grown man gets drunk and dies being stupid that is not tragic.

Sorry,...had to correct you.
Socrates

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Jun 26, 2012
Aristotle I will repeat my post from the other thread to you here.

People make mistakes, and sometimes those mistakes cost them their life. You do realize that jumping off the bridge happens quite often. I would bet you have a son, daughter, niece, nephew, or some relative who has done the same. Even if not how would you feel if one of your loved ones died through some accident that they probably could have avoided. Most accidents are someones fault and usually it is because they did something that in hind site was stupid. You then discover arrogant and apparently calculatingly cold people are coming online and celebrating their death. You are welcome to your thoughts, but they are better kept to yourself. Obviously your mother did a poor job raising you with any manners. Mine always taught me if you have nothing nice to say it is better not to say it.

Carlsbad, NM

#5 Jun 26, 2012
Copy/paste all you want. My point is that I do not want to hear about how "tragic" his death was. He asked for it,..and got it.
Socrates

Carlsbad, NM

#6 Jun 26, 2012
That is the best you can come up with to defend your very charitable nature. I think you need to pick a new namesake as Aristotle believed in 5 virtues Courage, Compassion, Self-love, Friendship, and Forgiveness all of which you seem to be lacking. You lack courage as it is easy to post cruel things under a fake name courage would be posting your real name. Compassion, well we have gone over that. Self-Love well we could go two ways with that one I am sure your hand is probably your best friend, but no one who loves themselves would take such pleasure in tearing others down. Friendship well with the way you judge others I truly doubt you are successful in that department. Finally forgiveness, well again you have clearly shown you lack that as well. So right now Aristotle is turning in his grave.

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Jun 26, 2012
Something done in ignorance may be called involuntary if the person later recognizes that ignorance, but it is nonvoluntary if the person does not recognize or suffer for such ignorance. However, ignorance can excuse only particular cases, and not general behavior, since general ignorance of what is good is precisely what makes a person bad.

Aristotle
Socrates

Carlsbad, NM

#8 Jun 26, 2012
Unfortunately Doug did not get a chance to recognize what he did was a mistake. You on the other hand are very aware that you are hurting others yet you continue to do so with total disregard of the damage you cause. I would consider your actions just as ignorant, yet you seem to be failing to recognize it.

Carlsbad, NM

#9 Jun 26, 2012
Who am I hurting? I told you that I feel for those he left behind,...I just refuse to celebrate his death as something tragic.
Socrates

Carlsbad, NM

#10 Jun 26, 2012
Well now that is just sad. You do not even realize that by coming on here and spouting your shite that you are hurting his family and his friends. Doug is beyond hurt those close to him are not, so if you cannot see that your nasty comments arehurting people then you really are beyond hope. I wish you well and hope no tragedies ever befall your family. Sure enough if they do someone will post some nasty thing. Then you will experience the hurt you cause first hand and I,a truly compassionate and caring person, would never wish that on anyone. I am ending it here as I can see now I am doing nothing but feeding a worthless troll.
Kellie cooper

Hobbs, NM

#11 Jun 27, 2012
Oh my goodness people start saying nice things and great memories there always has to be someone with a heart and soul so cold......how about every negative thing you say put a dollar on that word and send it to the charity in which u donate. You would be doing good all around helping those u donate to and leaving us the family alone... Don't you get tired? Tired of bashing those that r hurting for whatever reason in which ever forum or post.....it's sad and I'll pray for u......to all the others we all love to read the GREAT and FUN or even HILARIOUS memories and time spent with Doug. That's is what keeps us going....thank you all for your support
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#12 Jun 27, 2012
_Aristotle_ wrote:
Copy/paste all you want. My point is that I do not want to hear about how "tragic" his death was. He asked for it,..and got it.
"you dont want to hear",.........hey dumbazz you made the decision to read the forum, obviously you "chose" to hear about it.

Now please continue with your offensiveness.
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#13 Jun 27, 2012
RIP Doug
HaHaHa

Hobbs, NM

#14 Jun 27, 2012
Aristotle
WOW, you are so perfect and wise! Seriously? Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!
Watsup

Hobbs, NM

#15 Jul 4, 2012
I know who Aristotle is! You little coward hiding behind this website!
_Aristotle_ wrote:
Who am I hurting? I told you that I feel for those he left behind,...I just refuse to celebrate his death as something tragic.
Robert Kingsbury

New Bern, NC

#16 Jul 4, 2012
this is not an invite to be abused, but it is wonderful to see that you for once are defending something like this. I am proud of how you've grown over the years.
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
"you dont want to hear",.........hey dumbazz you made the decision to read the forum, obviously you "chose" to hear about it.
Now please continue with your offensiveness.
Carlsbads Reckoning

Carlsbad, NM

#17 Jul 9, 2012
Darwin Theory at work.
Brad Parsley

Trenton, NJ

#18 Jan 19, 2013
_Aristotle_ wrote:
It's hurt me as I just learned of the deaths of two old friends.
So sad

Hobbs, NM

#19 Jan 20, 2013
It is very sad Brad they where both great people with huge hearts! They had there problems but who doesn't. They always meant well. I feel sorry for the family they left behind they where both so young.
TMN

Peoria, AZ

#20 Jan 21, 2013
How did Shelby die?? I knew Doug passed but had no idea that Shelby had as well...:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Looking Glass in Carlsbad, NM. (Jun '12) 17 hr coNFuSeD77 36
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Dec 2 Calloradokidd 8,863
who shot trevor eaton? Dec 1 really 1
The Carlsbad scum has taken over the Topix Nov 29 Frankenfool 41
Adult video (Sep '10) Nov 29 Angie 19
Stacy granger Nov 28 Dallas 5
Want to stop riots? Nov 27 Frankenfool 6

Carlsbad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance