17 people indicted in alleged meth-trafficking ring

Nov 30, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

A federal grand jury indicted 17 people this week for allegedly operating a methamphetamine trafficking ring in southeastern New Mexico.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Jakeco wrote:
I personally know at least 2 of these filthbags.
And I know for a fact they are repeat offenders, and I mean more than twice.
Obviously, they have no concern for the damage these drugs cause to their fellow citizens, community, or even their very own families, and have no intention of changing their ways, as long as they think they can get away with it.
It's high time we as a nation put a stop to this.
How about some long sentences with large amounts of hard labor, up to and including life for repeat offenders?
Majority of these people are from drug dealing and shoplifting dysfunctional gang families, their parents could not care less what their teenagers are doing.
Because their parents are gang members themselves that did the very same thing, it is a way of life to them, it is all they know to do.
They do not want to go out and get a real job,they are doing just fine gaming the taxpayer system.
Going to jail to some of them is a resort trip to see family and friends get three meals a day and a nice bed and they behave themselves and get out on good behavior, and then go back to work what they were doing, so going to jail no big deal.
And hard physical labor they know that is against their rights, that is one thing they know really good their rights, that is how the game the system.

The system works for them !
Adam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>You bytch about the oil field ,but reap the benefits just like everyone in the state. Do you walk every where you go?
Hey smart ass the Oil in the US goes Overseas Idiot!!
joshua matta

Roswell, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

so many people love to feel higher up, or above the junkies in their communitys. id just like to advise anyone who feels the urge to judge. dont ever think it cant or wont ever be you. and if u never werent part of that lifestyle consider yourself a lucky one. on that comment at least those men are making an honest living. just remember u always have children and or family that are part of that livestyle. u would never want to fill those junkies shoes. i promise
wifed

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

If only any of you knew the real story, and what exactly happened with most of these people.

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

joshua matta wrote:
so many people love to feel higher up, or above the junkies in their communitys. id just like to advise anyone who feels the urge to judge. dont ever think it cant or wont ever be you. and if u never werent part of that lifestyle consider yourself a lucky one. on that comment at least those men are making an honest living. just remember u always have children and or family that are part of that livestyle. u would never want to fill those junkies shoes. i promise
So you are saying we should feel sorry for those that chose to do drugs and ruin their life? Nice theory.
nonbeliever

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

What happened room them 17 people? They locked up already?

Since: Feb 09

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

_Aristotle_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying we should feel sorry for those that chose to do drugs and ruin their life? Nice theory.
No what he is saying is that none of us could fill their shoes because they do drugs and live a hard life and those of us that go to work everyday could not handle their hard lives because they got it so hard

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

ellvis wrote:
<quoted text> No what he is saying is that none of us could fill their shoes because they do drugs and live a hard life and those of us that go to work everyday could not handle their hard lives because they got it so hard
Oh ok. I had absolutely forgotten how easy my life has been. Never been a single wave that has come my way.
shawn

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

you dumbass wanna be goodie goodies act like you never dabbled in drugs or are working drunks and pill junkies, guess you all can keep hiding behind these fake ass names talking about your fake ass jobs when everyone knows your on here talking ppl down to much to realy have a job
hardlife

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

shawn wrote:
you dumbass wanna be goodie goodies act like you never dabbled in drugs or are working drunks and pill junkies, guess you all can keep hiding behind these fake ass names talking about your fake ass jobs when everyone knows your on here talking ppl down to much to realy have a job
I come from a hard life, and guess what... I came up and didn't let nobody take me down, not even my kidney failure, parents, low income. I work my ass off make good money and still treat my family with respect. yeah anybody can have it better, and I smoked some weed as a kid, no more, and I didn't sell no drugs to children or pass it down to none of my kin

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Carlsbad Forum right now

Search the Carlsbad Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
State police identify Carlsbad Police officers ... 2 hr Che 37
Carlsbad animal shelter euthanizes half of its ... 2 hr Che 43
Carlsbad teacher charged with touching female s... 2 hr _Aristotle_ 61
217 undocumented immigrants now held at FLETC i... 3 hr _Aristotle_ 40
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 3 hr Hesaiditnotme 8,423
Mcallasters...smh. Fri dumb 26
Announcements: July 8 Thu Carlsbad Resident 28
•••
•••