Visit to Israel eye-opening for carls...

Visit to Israel eye-opening for carlsbad lawyer Jeff Diamond

There are 34 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Aug 20, 2012, titled Visit to Israel eye-opening for carlsbad lawyer Jeff Diamond. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

Carlsbad attorney Jeff Diamond and other members of the Anti-Defamation League Regional Board meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during a July visit to Israel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Observer

Sahuarita, AZ

#1 Aug 21, 2012
And good Democrat Diamond will be voting for Obama, The irony of it all..
hobo3

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Observer wrote:
And good Democrat Diamond will be voting for Obama, The irony of it all..
that thought x my mind too
hobo3

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Aug 21, 2012
why are jewish people so stupid as to allow themselves be mis-led by obama

sad
capital

Carlsbad, NM

#5 Sep 14, 2012
hobo3 wrote:
why are jewish people so stupid as to allow themselves be mis-led by obama
sad
My great-grandfather was a Jew, so I guess that makes me 1/8 Jewish, and studying Jewish history has always been facinating to me.

At this time in our world, for Jews to cling to the democratic party under the leadership of Obama, is beyond mystifying. His refusal to meet with Netanyehu this week, in favor of the Letterman Show, demonstrates blatant disrespect of our truest ally. I believe Obama has no love for Israel, and proudly displaying his picture, therefore, claiming a strong association, indicates Diamond needs a new pair of glasses.
lori

Hobbs, NM

#6 Sep 14, 2012
capital wrote:
<quoted text>
My great-grandfather was a Jew, so I guess that makes me 1/8 Jewish, and studying Jewish history has always been facinating to me.
At this time in our world, for Jews to cling to the democratic party under the leadership of Obama, is beyond mystifying. His refusal to meet with Netanyehu this week, in favor of the Letterman Show, demonstrates blatant disrespect of our truest ally. I believe Obama has no love for Israel, and proudly displaying his picture, therefore, claiming a strong association, indicates Diamond needs a new pair of glasses.
My landlord is both a jew and a gay and the most stereotypical jew I ever met here in cbad. jew looking, ny accent, pushy and stingy but he loves obama and when he talks about obama his whole expression changes as if hes madly in love with him! He too claims that obama is for israel. I think it has more to do with obamas stand on gay marriage.
capital

Lovington, NM

#7 Sep 14, 2012
lori wrote:
<quoted text>
My landlord is both a jew and a gay and the most stereotypical jew I ever met here in cbad. jew looking, ny accent, pushy and stingy but he loves obama and when he talks about obama his whole expression changes as if hes madly in love with him! He too claims that obama is for israel. I think it has more to do with obamas stand on gay marriage.
Stockholm Syndrome?
lori

Lovington, NM

#8 Sep 15, 2012
capital wrote:
<quoted text>
Stockholm Syndrome?
What's that mean?
interpeter

Carlsbad, NM

#9 Sep 15, 2012
lori wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that mean?
it means, when a mexican man and a white woman, live together out of wedlock, and have children.
lori

Lovington, NM

#10 Sep 15, 2012
interpeter wrote:
<quoted text>it means, when a mexican man and a white woman, live together out of wedlock, and have children.
Typical comment from a racist loser like yourself! I'm Mexican and so is my hubby and proud of the fact!! Besides, what does that have to do with typical jews? You are a rscist and loser!!
bullyforU

Carlsbad, NM

#11 Sep 15, 2012
lori wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that mean?
try google

cut & paste for proper spelling
BlessedBe

Carlsbad, NM

#12 Sep 15, 2012
lori wrote:
<quoted text>
What amazes me is you have the cajones to call someone else a racist.
Uncle Sam

Carlsbad, NM

#13 Sep 15, 2012
capital wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete idiot! Ha! First of all, everything you have said here is a lie - so you are a Republican for sure. Secondly, what fu*##@* country are you loyal to anyway!?!? Damn! Go live in Israel if you love it so much loser!
capital

Lovington, NM

#14 Sep 15, 2012
Uncle Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete idiot! Ha! First of all, everything you have said here is a lie - so you are a Republican for sure. Secondly, what fu*##@* country are you loyal to anyway!?!? Damn! Go live in Israel if you love it so much loser!
Obama hates Israel. Used to be a Dem; however, now an Indpendent.

Gee, hope you'll un-knot your knickers so you can breathe and get some bloodflow into your brain. Then, rethink your post. Why do you hate? Just wondering.
capital

Lovington, NM

#15 Sep 15, 2012
lori wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical comment from a racist loser like yourself! I'm Mexican and so is my hubby and proud of the fact!! Besides, what does that have to do with typical jews? You are a rscist and loser!!
No question, you've got kahones, that's for sure. Now, I'm not exactly sure what a typical Jew is. Besides your landlord, are there others around, or have you simply known them from previous experience?
lori

Lovington, NM

#16 Sep 16, 2012
Well, if you don't know what a typical jew is than look it up! You are a racist loser! I know jews here and in Dallas where we're from and I like them, but the jews from ny I don't trust and the sad thing is that all or most jews come from ny.
lori

Lovington, NM

#17 Sep 16, 2012
BlessedBe wrote:
<quoted text>
What amazes me is you have the cajones to call someone else a racist.
Por que?
american taxpayer

Carlsbad, NM

#18 Sep 16, 2012
lori wrote:
Well, if you don't know what a typical jew is than look it up! You are a racist loser! I know jews here and in Dallas where we're from and I like them, but the jews from ny I don't trust and the sad thing is that all or most jews come from ny.
lori what you need is a big long chorizo,and a long broom, to clean your shack, and other chores, to keep your fat buttt of the computer ,and get you a job and relief us taxpayers, from you drawing all them welfare benefits,
capital

Lovington, NM

#19 Sep 16, 2012
lori wrote:
Just curious how asking someone who uses the phrase, "typical jew," to explain what a "typical jew" is racist? And, "jews from New York," can you explain their charcteristics are?

Thanks Lori in advance for informing the readers the definitions of "typical jew."
lori

Lovington, NM

#20 Sep 16, 2012
american taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>lori what you need is a big long chorizo,and a long broom, to clean your shack, and other chores, to keep your fat buttt of the computer ,and get you a job and relief us taxpayers, from you drawing all them welfare benefits,
I'm not on welfare and I live in a nice apartment complex, not a shack! You sound like a racist using the word chorizo in that context!
lori

Lovington, NM

#21 Sep 16, 2012
capital wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious how asking someone who uses the phrase, "typical jew," to explain what a "typical jew" is racist? And, "jews from New York," can you explain their charcteristics are?
Thanks Lori in advance for informing the readers the definitions of "typical jew."
The jews from new york are stingy, pushy, and rude! Everyone knows that! They also have that nasty accent when they speak which makes them even worse, and I'm not the only one who feels this way! Stop being a racist against Mexicans and look up the facts! There are many sites that warn about jews!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Cage 5 hr The Info is Correct 26
Tent City in Carlsbad? 7 hr just sayin 2
Why Does aCity of Carlsbad Truck Go to WF Bank ... 12 hr Citizen 20
Habitat for Humanity Tue Curious 1
jimmy cook? (Feb '15) May 1 JIMMY COOK-FRIEND 23
News Railroad hopes to stop train bridge trespassing May 1 just sayin 8
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Apr 30 trumpclinton shel... 8,752
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlsbad Mortgages