First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#22 Jul 3, 2013
medicinewoman1980 wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be wrong, but I think there are more white/Anglo people in Carlsbad than Mexicans or Hispanics. What does the census say? In either case, many Mexicans here in Carlsbad are not Catholic.
thats true....i am part hispanic and i am not catholic...as many others are not...but then there are many whites that are catholic also...catholocism is the second biggest religion in the world....many whites which include all forms such as german anglos, spanish, portugeuese, french, irish etc...are catholics also...its not a fair statement to say like she did that all catholics are perverted also because some of their priest did this...where people quote jesus in saying not to judge...he was speaking to the relgious leaders of his day who brought this girl...mary magdalene in front of him so he could pass his judgement on her....so they could trap him in making an opinion that would be unfair or unpoplular and get him in trouble....but he told them that if one of them had no sin then let them be the first to throw the first stone and he knew that no one would....we knew what would happen so made this statement....not doing it in hope of that they wouldnt go ahead and stone her....people want to go on doing what is wrong in gods viewpoint so they always try and justify it by using this idea out of context....when the rest of the bible is full of judging...a book even called judges....that is what the bible is about...laying down the law and judging by it....now how groups of people interpret it is a different story.....that is where the confusion comes in....the old testament and new testament condemn homosexuallity....but is a little soft on lesbianism....not saying its not the same....and for the idiots to say that we are the first to speak up....well thats what we are suppose to do....according to the bible....
CPD

Hobbs, NM

#23 Jul 3, 2013
medicinewoman1980 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! They use religion to condone their prejudice and hatred of others.
I saw you at Chilis on Saturday afternoon. I was at the bar with friends and we all couldn't help but notice how lovely you are.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#24 Jul 4, 2013
CPD wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw you at Chilis on Saturday afternoon. I was at the bar with friends and we all couldn't help but notice how lovely you are.
Chili's on Saturday afternoon? I live and work in Las Cruces and was not in Carlsbad Saturday afternoon!
hottie

Hobbs, NM

#25 Jul 4, 2013
medicinewoman1980 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chili's on Saturday afternoon? I live and work in Las Cruces and was not in Carlsbad Saturday afternoon!
next time you in carlsbad me and my friends want to get with you and we aer all young and good looking so you will like us all and we can take turns with you. there is 6 of us guys......and we want you in the nude!!!
You sir are an idiot

Tucumcari, NM

#26 Jul 4, 2013
hottie wrote:
<quoted text>
next time you in carlsbad me and my friends want to get with you and we aer all young and good looking so you will like us all and we can take turns with you. there is 6 of us guys......and we want you in the nude!!!
Sounds like you hit a nerve with no life Michele. With four kids how the HELL does she have time to troll the net?
MLE1

Hobbs, NM

#27 Jul 4, 2013
You sir are an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you hit a nerve with no life Michele. With four kids how the HELL does she have time to troll the net?
If anyone's trolling the net its a chickenshit like you always starting your bs with me.

“Ahh, the small town life!”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#28 Jul 6, 2013
You sir are an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
We've all been asking that for years and years.
You sir are an idiot

Tucumcari, NM

#29 Jul 6, 2013
Those poor kids. With as much time as she spends trolling for attention online, you know they are being neglected and not getting attention from her. And when they grow up she will wonder why they don't want anything to do with her. I actually feel sad for them.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#30 Jul 8, 2013
hottie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in this lifetime, little boy!
local

Hobbs, NM

#31 Jul 17, 2013
Another victory for gays! England just legalized gay marriage in England and Wales!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MEX Will Pay For WALL 32 min easypeasy 1
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Tue nextchef 8,824
Thank you Cliff (Aug '11) Tue Frankenfool 16
Trey Jacks (Jun '15) Mon Renee jacks 3
News Companies move forward on nuclear waste storage... Aug 27 lionTG 6
Washington Dental Clinic in Juarez Mexico (Feb '13) Aug 26 Bill 38
Mayor Jewkowski swindles Cave people Aug 26 Frankenfool 1

Carlsbad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance