First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#1 Jun 29, 2013
Congratulations to all gays in America for your victory in the Supreme Court!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 29, 2013
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
Congratulations to all gays in America for your victory in the Supreme Court!
I don't agree with many of the things you post, but I must say that I'm pleasantly surprised by what you wrote. I have many gay and Lesbian friends and I know this is an important victory for them as citizens of the United States.
Student

Hobbs, NM

#3 Jul 2, 2013
I agree, too! I love my gay friends and so does my "super" religious baptist parents!

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Jul 2, 2013
Student wrote:
I agree, too! I love my gay friends and so does my "super" religious baptist parents!
well of course....john 3;16 ...god loves the world so much that he gave his only son....jesus ....he loves the human...but hates the gay actions...that is why jesus told the prostitute that was going to be stoned to go and sin no more...she didnt ...she then followed jesus and was there at his feet when he died....and waiting at the tomb when he was raised up....God forgives sin....but doesnt condone it...
proudlatina

Hobbs, NM

#5 Jul 2, 2013
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>well of course....john 3;16 ...god loves the world so much that he gave his only son....jesus ....he loves the human...but hates the gay actions...that is why jesus told the prostitute that was going to be stoned to go and sin no more...she didnt ...she then followed jesus and was there at his feet when he died....and waiting at the tomb when he was raised up....God forgives sin....but doesnt condone it...
I bet you sucked your share of verga duro, pinche joto! So STFU!
proudlatina

Hobbs, NM

#6 Jul 2, 2013
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>well of course....john 3;16 ...god loves the world so much that he gave his only son....jesus ....he loves the human...but hates the gay actions...that is why jesus told the prostitute that was going to be stoned to go and sin no more...she didnt ...she then followed jesus and was there at his feet when he died....and waiting at the tomb when he was raised up....God forgives sin....but doesnt condone it...
STFU, joto! Go chupa una verga!

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Jul 2, 2013
proudlatina wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, joto! Go chupa una verga!
hit a nerve there demon possessed chola....you need a priest there....do the pea soup thing....let me know...i can heal you from here if you want it...
proudlatina

Hobbs, NM

#8 Jul 2, 2013
You are the one who needs a priest, joto! I bet you were on your knees in front of many priests playing the skin flute! Pinche mamone!
baby boomer

Murrieta, CA

#10 Jul 3, 2013
Ultimate rebellion against God.Turned his loving plan for Adam and Eve,into an abomination.You people think you are above God to go against his creation? We all have sin and wicked thoughts,that doesn't mean we should act on them. I pray none of you seduce my grandchildren into your depraved lifestyle.
Hey Proud Latina

Carlsbad, NM

#11 Jul 3, 2013
Go jump in front of a bus please. Do us all a favor. You think it's just priests of one religion who have done that evil? Go stick your head up an elephant's behind.
Local

Hobbs, NM

#12 Jul 3, 2013
baby boomer wrote:
Ultimate rebellion against God.Turned his loving plan for Adam and Eve,into an abomination.You people think you are above God to go against his creation? We all have sin and wicked thoughts,that doesn't mean we should act on them. I pray none of you seduce my grandchildren into your depraved lifestyle.
You're a sick SOB! I pray people like you don't fill kids with hatred and ignorance! I feel sorry for your family.
Local

Hobbs, NM

#13 Jul 3, 2013
Hey Proud Latina wrote:
Go jump in front of a bus please. Do us all a favor. You think it's just priests of one religion who have done that evil? Go stick your head up an elephant's behind.
She's right! Catholic priests and the idiots who follow them are sick to believe the crap they preach and then condone their child molesting! That religion has the highest incidence of pedophile clergy than any other religion! Probably due to their ignorant beliefs! So you go do us all a favor and jump in front of a bus and take your priest with you!

Carlsbad, NM

#14 Jul 3, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
She's right! Catholic priests and the idiots who follow them are sick to believe the crap they preach and then condone their child molesting! That religion has the highest incidence of pedophile clergy than any other religion! Probably due to their ignorant beliefs! So you go do us all a favor and jump in front of a bus and take your priest with you!
local huh???( i doubt it!!!!! Because you said ....do us all a favor
....and by far.....there are more catholics on carlsbad than any other religion
....and proud latina probably goes to the church....so i think yoi are barking up the wrong tree here bytch!!!!" Because you just offended 3/4 of the people here in the united states

Location hidden

#15 Jul 3, 2013
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>local huh???( i doubt it!!!!! Because you said ....do us all a favor
....and by far.....there are more catholics on carlsbad than any other religion
....and proud latina probably goes to the church....so i think yoi are barking up the wrong tree here bytch!!!!" Because you just offended 3/4 of the people here in the united states
That's not true! Many Catholics are leaving the church and joining other Christian churches. Many Mexicans are leaving the Catholic church as well! You stated that there are more Catholics than any other religion here in Carlsbad, but you didn't give any statistics or how you got that information. What are your sources on the information you posted?

Location hidden

#16 Jul 3, 2013
I apologize to all for getting off topic of thread!:-)
Hey Proud Latina

Carlsbad, NM

#17 Jul 3, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have your facts from where, jackhole? And all the other religions, who coincidentally are predominantly located outside of the US, where law enforcement is not near the high level it is in our country, are soooo innocent huh? I bet you were molested, and now you have an axe to grind. Grind it on your head, for the love of Pete.
You sir are an idiot

Tucumcari, NM

#18 Jul 3, 2013
I love how the religious zealots are the first to judge (doesn't the Bible say 'judge not lest you be judged') and spew hatred when Jesus preached 'above all else, love your neighbor as you love yourself'. How 'Christian' of you.

Carlsbad, NM

#19 Jul 3, 2013
medicinewoman1980 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true! Many Catholics are leaving the church and joining other Christian churches. Many Mexicans are leaving the Catholic church as well! You stated that there are more Catholics than any other religion here in Carlsbad, but you didn't give any statistics or how you got that information. What are your sources on the information you posted?
true...i am not catholic...i belong to a different religion...but i do believe that there is more catholic believing people here in a predominantly hispanic area...and i was on my phone and getting ready for work so dont have time to research the statements i made....i know that although they consider themselves catholic that most dont actually attend church like my faith does...but to blanketly say that all catholics are condoning it...molestations ....is plain offensive...it happens in every religion it just gets mentioned more when its a priest ...as it should since they are suppose to be the ones setting the examples....the reason it happens more in catholics is because their are more of them....half the world considers themselves catholics....and the fact that priest cant marry....this contributes to the molestation accounts....but usually its not with girls but boys.....the church is paying out millions in shush money and settlements....but what else can they do....they dont have that many people choosing the career of the cloth....

Location hidden

#20 Jul 3, 2013
You sir are an idiot wrote:
I love how the religious zealots are the first to judge (doesn't the Bible say 'judge not lest you be judged') and spew hatred when Jesus preached 'above all else, love your neighbor as you love yourself'. How 'Christian' of you.
Exactly! They use religion to condone their prejudice and hatred of others.

Location hidden

#21 Jul 3, 2013
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>true...i am not catholic...i belong to a different religion...but i do believe that there is more catholic believing people here in a predominantly hispanic area...and i was on my phone and getting ready for work so dont have time to research the statements i made....i know that although they consider themselves catholic that most dont actually attend church like my faith does...but to blanketly say that all catholics are condoning it...molestations ....is plain offensive...it happens in every religion it just gets mentioned more when its a priest ...as it should since they are suppose to be the ones setting the examples....the reason it happens more in catholics is because their are more of them....half the world considers themselves catholics....and the fact that priest cant marry....this contributes to the molestation accounts....but usually its not with girls but boys.....the church is paying out millions in shush money and settlements....but what else can they do....they dont have that many people choosing the career of the cloth....
I may be wrong, but I think there are more white/Anglo people in Carlsbad than Mexicans or Hispanics. What does the census say? In either case, many Mexicans here in Carlsbad are not Catholic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nash morales (Apr '12) 1 hr fakename 121
The Carlsbad scum has taken over the Topix 7 hr Frankenfool 75
who shot trevor eaton? 16 hr A friend of Trevor 2
Pecos Medical Cannabis Tue Task Force at it ... 15
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Dec 5 priceyone 8,864
The Looking Glass in Carlsbad, NM. (Jun '12) Dec 4 coNFuSeD77 36
Stacy granger Nov 28 Dallas 5

Carlsbad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance