What happened to Attorney Shawn Lunsf...

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#24 Mar 29, 2012
sounds like wrote:
If HE had been thinking about his wife & kids, just MAYBE he wouldn't be in the situation he's in. Ya think??
very true!! at least they are safe now!
live and learn

Hobbs, NM

#25 May 12, 2012
Where is Shawn Lunsford as of today. I heard he was on house arrest. Can anyone tell me if his going to jail?
Uh oh

Hobbs, NM

#26 May 13, 2012
Looks like he's been getting into trouble
annonmous

Santa Fe, NM

#27 Feb 15, 2013
I wish I knew where he worked now. I heard its on an oil field in carslbad or in Texas along the border.
things change

United States

#28 Feb 21, 2013
In case you are curious, Shawn Lunsford has cleaned up his act. He no longer drinks and is in a profession that he loves. There were alot of circumstances that weren't made public but he went ahead and took the blame for anyways. I know for a fact that he does not do drugs and his children are loved and cared for. Stop worrying about him and his business. He paid the price he needed to pay. As for his whereabouts, its no ones business but his own. You all can speculate as much as you want but if you aren't involved personally then you do not know.
Lindsey

Carlsbad, NM

#29 Feb 21, 2013
That drunk piece of trash needs to go away and stay away. And take the rest if his trash family with him.
BROTHER AT ARMS

Carlsbad, NM

#30 Feb 22, 2013
Hey there Lindsey, I personally know that family!! they are very giving and fun people to be around! sure people make mistakes, everyone does, you wanna trash people, maybe you should look at yourself!! have a wonderful day!!!
Tha dude

Carlsbad, NM

#31 Feb 23, 2013
Is a sleeze ball. Left my cuz high n dry. Hope he rotz n hell!!!
someone who knows all

Albuquerque, NM

#32 Jun 10, 2013
Tha dude wrote:
Is a sleeze ball. Left my cuz high n dry. Hope he rotz n hell!!!
Well lucky for everyone he is outta the state. As for him taking care of his family maybe he should pay his child support being almost 10 grand behind in child support does not mean u are taking care of the kids. He did not pay his dues. What about all the clients he took money from and left hanging. I know he has tons of friends, but for all of you who think leaving your clients with no answers and letting them hang is ok, then your just as bad as him. Best wishes to his family and kids, its too bad he has completely tarnished there names. Maybe justice will be served for his kids sake.
Michelle

Carlsbad, NM

#33 Jun 12, 2013
He is a pile of s#&* along with his drug addict older daughter meagan. Meagan left her husband and turned into a carpet muncher. Shawn was already in trouble with the bar and was left under the care of Janet Ellis another idiot attorney which they both are thieves stealing from their clients and do shady deals with people. Janet Eloisa daughter Eric's Ellis the fat nasty lesbian was fired as the cyfd attorney in Hobbs and joined her moms practice then got married to an idiot girl in Vegas and when meagan started working for Eric's she started doing her and threw her "wife" out and moved meagan in. As for Shawn he lost his attorney license and as for the Ellis they get away with crape because Janet husband Eric Ellis the head court clerk for eddy county and cover their butt all the time. Shawn doesn't take care of his family he banged clients when they couldn't afford to pay him. He even had Kim Burton working for him in many ways so he could represent her in court. He is a violent alcoholic that needs help like falling off the face of the earth along with all the scum the helps him!
Laura Lunsford

Ypsilanti, MI

#34 Jun 13, 2013
Michelle wrote:
He is a pile of s#&* along with his drug addict older daughter meagan. Meagan left her husband and turned into a carpet muncher. Shawn was already in trouble with the bar and was left under the care of Janet Ellis another idiot attorney which they both are thieves stealing from their clients and do shady deals with people. Janet Eloisa daughter Eric's Ellis the fat nasty lesbian was fired as the cyfd attorney in Hobbs and joined her moms practice then got married to an idiot girl in Vegas and when meagan started working for Eric's she started doing her and threw her "wife" out and moved meagan in. As for Shawn he lost his attorney license and as for the Ellis they get away with crape because Janet husband Eric Ellis the head court clerk for eddy county and cover their butt all the time. Shawn doesn't take care of his family he banged clients when they couldn't afford to pay him. He even had Kim Burton working for him in many ways so he could represent her in court. He is a violent alcoholic that needs help like falling off the face of the earth along with all the scum the helps him!
Michelle, aka, low-life loser who has nothing to but talk shit about people she doesn't know, let me introduce myself. I am laura, married to the man you claim is a violent alcoholic. Obviously you are super close to my family since you have your nose Buried so deep into our lives. I'm sorry I have never met you before because I'm sure you could use a good ass-kicking to get your facts straight. You ever want to set the facts straight just look me up, I'm listed for the ease of idiots like you. I would suggest you find something more productive to do with your time than talking shit about my family... And do as I do... Don't be a coward and hide behind a false name. I bet you got some dirt that could be interesting to read as well. Let me finish up by saying that I am so glad all of you that talk shit decide to spend your time on discussing my family. It's nice to know you spend those precious minutes, that you will never get back, on us.

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#35 Jun 13, 2013
Laura Lunsford wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle, aka, low-life loser who has nothing to but talk shit about people she doesn't know, let me introduce myself. I am laura, married to the man you claim is a violent alcoholic. Obviously you are super close to my family since you have your nose Buried so deep into our lives. I'm sorry I have never met you before because I'm sure you could use a good ass-kicking to get your facts straight. You ever want to set the facts straight just look me up, I'm listed for the ease of idiots like you. I would suggest you find something more productive to do with your time than talking shit about my family... And do as I do... Don't be a coward and hide behind a false name. I bet you got some dirt that could be interesting to read as well. Let me finish up by saying that I am so glad all of you that talk shit decide to spend your time on discussing my family. It's nice to know you spend those precious minutes, that you will never get back, on us.
this was not michele....this is someone posting as if was her....she might have a beef with shawn but not enough to run him and his family down like this....and the ellis's....they are good people as is shawns family....because people have problems doesnt mean the family is involved....but his ex wife and her new husband might have a problem but they seem to be doing okay with the situation as it is....they are getting on with their lives as should anyone else that have been hurt by shawns actions....he is moving on and doing what he can to get over the mountain that fell on him....they are both facebook friends of mine and in other circumstances might be buddies with each other....but spit ups do these things....i for one get along fine with the ex.....its the immaturity that messes up things and doesnt let us remember how good of friends we were before.....so lets get down on someone else like maybe marv muthers family dollar holduping two thugs for sons....now that is a juicy topix

Location hidden

#36 Jun 13, 2013
Laura Lunsford wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are referring to me, how about you get your facts straight as to who you are writing to? I do not spell my name Michelle. I do not even know who Meagan is, who the Ellis' are, or anything except what I do know from inside of what has taken place before the divorce and know that his ex wife is remarried. And how in the hell would I know a story like this without working in a place with lawyers, law career people when I do not deal with that type whatsoever? I write with my registered name. However, you got to face the facts that your husband did screw over people from his business and their families are not going to be happy. Hopefully Shawn will do better and keep doing better, and pay back those he owes money to that he left high and dry.

Location hidden

#37 Jun 13, 2013
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>this was not michele....this is someone posting as if was her....she might have a beef with shawn but not enough to run him and his family down like this....and the ellis's....they are good people as is shawns family....because people have problems doesnt mean the family is involved....but his ex wife and her new husband might have a problem but they seem to be doing okay with the situation as it is....they are getting on with their lives as should anyone else that have been hurt by shawns actions....he is moving on and doing what he can to get over the mountain that fell on him....they are both facebook friends of mine and in other circumstances might be buddies with each other....but spit ups do these things....i for one get along fine with the ex.....its the immaturity that messes up things and doesnt let us remember how good of friends we were before.....so lets get down on someone else like maybe marv muthers family dollar holduping two thugs for sons....now that is a juicy topix
And no, I do not have a beef with Shawn. I do not even remember him. I have just read what was told in the paper and his ex-wife's family have said, which was very little about him. Besides, we have family in common.
Laura Lunsford

Howell, MI

#38 Jun 13, 2013
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
And no, I do not have a beef with Shawn. I do not even remember him. I have just read what was told in the paper and his ex-wife's family have said, which was very little about him. Besides, we have family in common.
The person I was referring to was michelle, with 2 L's. I referred to her post in mine. Yes, everyone is moving on :) thank goodness I came in after the fact. His ex wife and her new husband seem to be doing fine. As much as everyone wants to point fingers, no one is absolute about the actual facts... As things get twisted and knocked into personal perspectives. I don't have problems with people until they start talking crap they don't know about, about my family, bonus children included. While relationships will take time to heal, it is between them, not others. I'm not a fan of anyone who puts down others... Especially those who were at rock bottom. It just shows that some people like to keep rehashing the past instead of moving forward. People change, situations change... Some grow up, the idiots just show their true colors.

Location hidden

#39 Jun 13, 2013
f
Laura Lunsford wrote:
<quoted text>
The person I was referring to was michelle, with 2 L's. I referred to her post in mine. Yes, everyone is moving on :) thank goodness I came in after the fact. His ex wife and her new husband seem to be doing fine. As much as everyone wants to point fingers, no one is absolute about the actual facts... As things get twisted and knocked into personal perspectives. I don't have problems with people until they start talking crap they don't know about, about my family, bonus children included. While relationships will take time to heal, it is between them, not others. I'm not a fan of anyone who puts down others... Especially those who were at rock bottom. It just shows that some people like to keep rehashing the past instead of moving forward. People change, situations change... Some grow up, the idiots just show their true colors.
Just as long as no one starts talking crap that it was me because that crap happens a lot and I was like what a minute here. Glad things are better for all and hope it stays that way.

“Ahh, the small town life!”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#40 Jul 6, 2013
Ahh, the small town life!

Threads like these keep Topix going round!
pecospete

Lafayette, CA

#41 Jul 7, 2013
AZ_dlo wrote:
Ahh, the small town life!
Threads like these keep Topix going round!
Wouldn't be the same without you following every post
Screwed over

United States

#42 Jan 15, 2014
Well he stole money from me. I don't know his family, or care to. He's just a big lard ass piece of shit!!!!!!!
az_dlo

Mesa, AZ

#43 Jan 18, 2014
Screwed over wrote:
Well he stole money from me. I don't know his family, or care to. He's just a big lard ass piece of shit!!!!!!!
Nothing like bringing a dead thread back to life, eh? Feel better now?

M1L sighting in 5...4...3..2.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Over $330,000 in funding awarded to Carlsbad ai... 2 hr texinnewmex 12
welfare 2 hr slim 4
NM is # 1 ----- # 1 in TEEN Pregnancy 4 hr roddy23 9
Blood Moons...the end is near? 7 hr Good Bye 4
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 8 hr Moe 8,704
Jerome Stevens 8 hr Sosad 1
News Carlsbad woman gets 3 years for trafficking drugs 11 hr Carlsbad Resident 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlsbad Mortgages