Tara

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

My mom has and had some Yorkies and they were really high strung.
The first one got chewed up by another dog and the next one she stepped on it. I'm hopping the one she has will last longer, she gets really depressed when they die. Their not cheap either and shes on a fixed income, but she has to have a Yorkie. Go figure.
jojo

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Bulldogbaby wrote:
I agree. If you're looking for a family pet, please try the local pounds first. They have some really good dogs/cats that need loving homes.
For me personally, I choose pure breds. Mainly because of the dogs we raise and breed. But if you're just wanting a family pet, the pound is definately the best place to go.
Has any one ever noticed the people selling dogs at Walmart? I made the mistake of getting one there. It turned out many of the dogs had kennel cough and were sick. They come from out of town. Luckly my dog is ok but others said there's got really sick
Kyla

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Will you take 300$ cash!?!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Be sure to get papers if u pay this price!! So many breeders are selling Chorkies for yorkies!! Had a friend who got cheated this way from the local pet store!!!!! BE VERY CAREFUL & SEE PAPERS FIRST & IF POSSIBLE BOTH PARENTS!!!! Chorkies look the same as a yorkie but are a mixed breed!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Carlsbad Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Carlsbad People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Carlsbad News, Events & Info