Yorkie Puppies
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yorkie Puppies

Carlsbad, NM

#1 May 15, 2009
Tomorrow I will be selling Yorkie Puppies for $700.00. There are 4 males and 2 females. They are toy yorkies and will average 10-12 lbs and will have their first shots today. My number is two hundred-six three nine seven.

Thank you
Damn

Carlsbad, NM

#2 May 15, 2009
I can't believe people pay those prices for animals. I would rather get one free at the pound.

“Don't go away mad just go away”

Since: Jan 09

Carlsbad NM

#3 May 16, 2009
Yorkie Puppies wrote:
Tomorrow I will be selling Yorkie Puppies for $700.00. There are 4 males and 2 females. They are toy yorkies and will average 10-12 lbs and will have their first shots today. My number is two hundred-six three nine seven.
Thank you
Doesn't that work out to about one dollar per hair on the pup? I still can't believe what my brother spent on his west highland white terriers.

No offense to purebred owners - if you can afford it go for it, but I can find a cute cuddly lovable mutt down at the pound and be just as pleased as if someone gave me a yorkie for free!
Me here

Lovington, NM

#4 May 16, 2009
No kidding. But some people will pay that. I wouldn't. As many animals as there are at the pounds, I hope those seeking out a new pet will consider rescuing one from there first. Just a thought.

“Wanna Play?”

Since: Sep 08

Carlsbad, NM

#5 May 16, 2009
I agree. If you're looking for a family pet, please try the local pounds first. They have some really good dogs/cats that need loving homes.

For me personally, I choose pure breds. Mainly because of the dogs we raise and breed. But if you're just wanting a family pet, the pound is definately the best place to go.
Yorkie Puppies

Carlsbad, NM

#6 May 17, 2009
Bulldogbaby wrote:
I agree. If you're looking for a family pet, please try the local pounds first. They have some really good dogs/cats that need loving homes.
For me personally, I choose pure breds. Mainly because of the dogs we raise and breed. But if you're just wanting a family pet, the pound is definately the best place to go.
Aren't you contradicting yourself in your statement? You said to look at the pounds first, then you said for you that you raise and bred pure breds. Why would someone look at the pound first if they want a pure bred with AKC papers?

“Wanna Play?”

Carlsbad, NM

#7 May 17, 2009
Please re-read my post, a little slower this time. I clearly stated that I choose pure breds "because of the dogs we raise and breed". If you haven't figured it out by now, we breed and raise PITBULLS. I will not go to the pound when purchasing a pitbull or looking for a stud. You are obviously a breeder of yorkies, would you go to the pound in search of registered yorkie or one to breed with your dog? I would hope not.

I also clearly stated that if someone is looking for just a family pet, the best place to look is at the pound.

As a breeder, you and I both know that it is virtually worthless to spend big bucks on a pure bred dog unless you plan on breeding or showing the animal......again, which leads me back to going to the pound if you just want a FAMILY PET.

Hopefully, I made it a little clearer for you :)
Yorkie Puppies

Carlsbad, NM

#8 May 17, 2009
Bulldogbaby wrote:
Please re-read my post, a little slower this time. I clearly stated that I choose pure breds "because of the dogs we raise and breed". If you haven't figured it out by now, we breed and raise PITBULLS. I will not go to the pound when purchasing a pitbull or looking for a stud. You are obviously a breeder of yorkies, would you go to the pound in search of registered yorkie or one to breed with your dog? I would hope not.
I also clearly stated that if someone is looking for just a family pet, the best place to look is at the pound.
As a breeder, you and I both know that it is virtually worthless to spend big bucks on a pure bred dog unless you plan on breeding or showing the animal......again, which leads me back to going to the pound if you just want a FAMILY PET.
Hopefully, I made it a little clearer for you :)
ohhh. ok. Well, I know many people who have bought pure bred, AKC animals for family pets. However, though it works both ways, I imagine with you breeding pits, that MOST of those type of owners use them to breed, not to show, or for family pets. I hope I made myself clear to you also.:)

“Wanna Play?”

Carlsbad, NM

#9 May 17, 2009
Yorkie Puppies wrote:
<quoted text>
ohhh. ok. Well, I know many people who have bought pure bred, AKC animals for family pets. However, though it works both ways, I imagine with you breeding pits, that MOST of those type of owners use them to breed, not to show, or for family pets. I hope I made myself clear to you also.:)
Wrong again. Most responsible pitbull breeders are very selective in breeding. They are bred to be pretectors AND family pets. This type of breed is not something to "toy" with and you do not choose a mate for your pit based on "their cutesy, wittle looks". People who breed for those purposes are merely worthless backyard breeders and nothing more.

And yes, I have shelled out big bucks for cute little lap dogs that were registered. Never bred them or showed them. Guess what? It was a waste of money. I could've gone to the local pound and found a cute little dog for WAAAY less money.

So, I will say it again: If someone is looking for a family pet and does not want to shell out a bunch of money, please check out your local pound first.

BUT, if you are looking to spend some of your hard earned cash for a cute little dog, and plan on showing or breeding your dog, please, call the number above. A lot of people like yorkies, so I'm sure you will have no problems.

Are we clear yet, or should we continue?:)
Damn

Carlsbad, NM

#10 May 17, 2009
Bulldogbaby wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. Most responsible pitbull breeders are very selective in breeding. They are bred to be pretectors AND family pets. This type of breed is not something to "toy" with and you do not choose a mate for your pit based on "their cutesy, wittle looks". People who breed for those purposes are merely worthless backyard breeders and nothing more.
And yes, I have shelled out big bucks for cute little lap dogs that were registered. Never bred them or showed them. Guess what? It was a waste of money. I could've gone to the local pound and found a cute little dog for WAAAY less money.
So, I will say it again: If someone is looking for a family pet and does not want to shell out a bunch of money, please check out your local pound first.
BUT, if you are looking to spend some of your hard earned cash for a cute little dog, and plan on showing or breeding your dog, please, call the number above. A lot of people like yorkies, so I'm sure you will have no problems.
Are we clear yet, or should we continue?:)
I'm afriad your wasting your time with the Yorkie Puppie. She evidentaly has an issue with the pound aminmals. Maybe it's because they give them away for free and they should charge $750 for them. Are maybe some of her dogs in the past were taken to the pound for safe keeping.
Yorkie Puppies

Renton, WA

#11 May 17, 2009
NO, I no way have a problem with pound dogs. I love them, except the vicious ones. I would LOVE to be able to buy many, many acres and take all the animals I could and NEVER let them go to the pound. I do not think that euthanizing animals are right, unless it has to be such as so vicious they cannot be trained to not be vicious. I hate to see any kind of animal locked up. Why would my dogs be taken to the pound for safe keeping? You are not making any sense. But hey, your ignorance is yours "damn". I am not worried about what people think about how much dogs cost. It is people who cannot afford a good dog that will talk crap. Each to their own.

Bulldog as for keeping this BS up with you, I went off what you wrote. I still believe you contradicted yourself, however, you made yourself more clear to yourself in the second post. I have nothing further to write. Those who want a Y.P., they are available, those who don't, then so be it for it has no affect on the pups being sold. Everyone has their own opinion.

“Wanna Play?”

Carlsbad, NM

#12 May 17, 2009
Good luck in selling your puppies. I hope they all find wonderful and loving homes.
Damn

Carlsbad, NM

#13 May 17, 2009
Yorkie Puppies wrote:
NO, I no way have a problem with pound dogs. I love them, except the vicious ones. I would LOVE to be able to buy many, many acres and take all the animals I could and NEVER let them go to the pound. I do not think that euthanizing animals are right, unless it has to be such as so vicious they cannot be trained to not be vicious. I hate to see any kind of animal locked up. Why would my dogs be taken to the pound for safe keeping? You are not making any sense. But hey, your ignorance is yours "damn". I am not worried about what people think about how much dogs cost. It is people who cannot afford a good dog that will talk crap. Each to their own.
Bulldog as for keeping this BS up with you, I went off what you wrote. I still believe you contradicted yourself, however, you made yourself more clear to yourself in the second post. I have nothing further to write. Those who want a Y.P., they are available, those who don't, then so be it for it has no affect on the pups being sold. Everyone has their own opinion.
Well yah, your trying to sell your $750 dogs, so I would also start trying to kiss ass again to make nice. It's all about the money.
Tonto

Seattle, WA

#14 May 17, 2009
Hey, I have some brown chickens I'll sell for $700 dollars. 8 8 7 5 5 5
San Jose

United States

#15 May 17, 2009
Yorkie Puppies wrote:
Thank you
I might be giving you a call to get one for my Rotty, he likes little muffin dogs like yours.

“Don't go away mad just go away”

Since: Jan 09

Carlsbad NM

#16 May 17, 2009
San Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
I might be giving you a call to get one for my Rotty, he likes little muffin dogs like yours.
awwww, that's not nice! Yorkies are really cute little things, unlike chihuahuas (sp?). And before you start in on me, as a general rule I like big dogs better, but munchkin size dogs have their distinct advantages too. Except chihuahuas.
Yorkie Puppies

Carlsbad, NM

#17 May 19, 2009
Bulldogbaby wrote:
Good luck in selling your puppies. I hope they all find wonderful and loving homes.
Thank you. I am thinking of getting a pit when I move. See, this is the ladies daughter who has been writing this. Good luck with all of your pups as well!
Yorkie Puppies

Carlsbad, NM

#18 May 19, 2009
Damn wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yah, your trying to sell your $750 dogs, so I would also start trying to kiss ass again to make nice. It's all about the money.
This is the lady's daughter that is writing this. I don't kiss ass. Oh, and the dogs are not $750. They are $600!!! It is a great price.
Yorkie Puppies

Carlsbad, NM

#19 May 19, 2009
San Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
It is owners like you that help give rotts, pits, and big dogs a bad name.

“Wanna Play?”

Carlsbad, NM

#20 May 19, 2009
Yorkie Puppies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I am thinking of getting a pit when I move. See, this is the ladies daughter who has been writing this. Good luck with all of your pups as well!
Thank you. Actually, we don't have any puppies at the time. We only breed our female every 2 or 3 years. I'm not sure if we are even going to breed her again. She isn't a young 'un anymore. Although, she was a great mom and produced some beautiful dogs.(she's 5yrs. old, and has had 2 litters)

I really like the breed. They do make wonderful family pets (contrary to what some believe), and will protect you faithfully. However, because they ARE powerful dogs, don't take them lightly. Before you purchase a pit, please read up on the breed first to know the good and the bad of them. Go to the pound and look at them. You will see some good ones, and some mean ones. IF, after everything you've learned and still decide you want one, get to know the breeder very well. Ask questions, look at both parents to see how their demeanor is. Any good breeder doesn't mind at all and can tell you the in's and out's of not only the breed, but their own dogs as well. Watch out for backyard breeders, they're in it just for a little cash, and to see if they can create dogs with game.

If you ever have questions, just ask. I'd be more than happy to answer them the best that I can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One arrested after string of armed robberies 4 hr freebird 23
Ever notice how many names Frankenfool uses 5 hr Frankenfool 3
I have a .270 caliber rifle because men with a ... 6 hr Frankenfool 5
When I go into a UniSex bathroom, I always 15 hr None 3
Can you fart in a jar and Sun None 9
Cold case murder cases in Carlsbad Jun 24 Shane 3
News Father, son missing near Carlsbad Jun 23 nancy p 2

Carlsbad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance