Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

People who drive around with that loud boom boom boom boom music got to feel sorry for them; BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPUD “” because they do not know, they are stupid ””.So feel sorry for them.

My sister three daughters and my daughter told me it is a big turnoff to them, it hurts their ears and it wakes them up when they are trying to sleep,“”they know who they are””.

There are four very attractive girls high school and college graduates they think they are stupid to, lot of their attractive friends say the same thing a big turnoff to them.
Hmmm

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Think you are stupid as well. Learn correct grammar and sentence structure..
mom

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

I agree with you Nina all of them they are sexually frustrated horny toads, advertising their stupidity going boom boom, especially the guy in the red Ford lives on mesquite Street, only thing he knows how to do is sell burritos and deal drugs, he continuously advertises his stupidity by driving around with that loud Mexican music, he properly thinks it is cool but it's not.
But I don't feel sorry for him, you can't fix stupid of that kind.

My daughter sitting here with me she feels the same way about him she knows who he is and the other frustrated horny toads, she is sitting here laughing with her two friends.
I feel

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

I used to like the boom boom in my car, now it's just annoying I guess some people grow up and some dont. I dont want to hear you music from a block away!!!
Seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

N i n a wrote:
People who drive around with that loud boom boom boom boom music got to feel sorry for them; BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPUD “” because they do not know, they are stupid ””.So feel sorry for them.
My sister three daughters and my daughter told me it is a big turnoff to them, it hurts their ears and it wakes them up when they are trying to sleep,“”they know who they are””.
There are four very attractive girls high school and college graduates they think they are stupid to, lot of their attractive friends say the same thing a big turnoff to them.
your assumptions are as stupid as your English. Not every person who has loud music playing is a drug dealer. I don't think anybody cares about you and your families preferences. Don't you have anything better to do? I think your pussy needs some boom boom boom and maybe you wouldn't be acting so snatchy every time you hear music.
just me

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM you call that music ? Stupid people.
If anything teeny-weeny gang banger dick Comes sniffing around it will get shot off, my pussy can take care of itself it has two friends their names are Smith & Wesson 357.Loaded with Hollowpoints
And it's other friend's name is Mr. Browning 12gauge loaded with Magnum 12 shot.
In my pu**y is the premium kind the only kind you can dream of and wet your stupid baggy pants.
So take your stupid sexually frustrated d**k put it in a light socket and give yourself a shocking thrill.
really, some girls and women like loud music. It's not for everybody.
mom

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

mom wrote:
I agree with you Nina all of them they are sexually frustrated horny toads, advertising their stupidity going boom boom, especially the guy in the red Ford lives on mesquite Street, only thing he knows how to do is sell burritos and deal drugs, he continuously advertises his stupidity by driving around with that loud Mexican music, he properly thinks it is cool but it's not.
My daughter sitting here with me she feels the same way about him she knows who he is and the other frustrated horny toads, she is sitting here laughing with her two friends.
We had a small family reunion down at the beach Sunday, my sisters daughters and my daughter they are all teenagers, they were making fun of their three first cousins from El Paso, they had on those black baggy pants with their boxer shorts showing, all the girls were saying the reason why they wore those was to hide their teeny-weenys.
If they had something they would be showing off their bulge.
I often wondered why, now I know why they wear those pants so funny.
Now whenever I see someone wearing those kind of pants, I'm going to laugh at them, they have teeny-weenys.
Anastasia

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

mom wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a small family reunion down at the beach Sunday, my sisters daughters and my daughter they are all teenagers, they were making fun of their three first cousins from El Paso, they had on those black baggy pants with their boxer shorts showing, all the girls were saying the reason why they wore those was to hide their teeny-weenys.
If they had something they would be showing off their bulge.
I often wondered why, now I know why they wear those pants so funny.
Now whenever I see someone wearing those kind of pants, I'm going to laugh at them, they have teeny-weenys.
Too funny....Now you have me thinking that....

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

Anastasia wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny....Now you have me thinking that....
Here is another fact, it was in prison for back access=nasty!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Here is opposite of boom boom cars!

Hell yeah!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Carlsbad, NM”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is another fact, it was in prison for back access=nasty!!
You should consider letting me service you in that manner. You would absolutely LOVE IT. I know I'm not into those like you but I'd be willing to take one for the team.

Bawhahahahahahahahahahahahahah a

S.A.D.(I know I do)

NEXT!!
Anastasia

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

K0RNBACK RATTLER wrote:
<quoted text>
You should consider letting me service you in that manner. You would absolutely LOVE IT. I know I'm not into those like you but I'd be willing to take one for the team.
S.A.D.(I know I do)
NEXT!!
ROTFLMAO
mom

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Red Ford he lives on mesquite Street, only thing he knows how to do is sell burritos and deal drugs with his burritos.

He continuously advertises his sexually frustrated stupidity by driving around with that loud Mexican music.

He properly thinks it is cool but it's not.

Every time I hear him now I think there goes burrito.

My daughter and her friends just sit there roll her eyes stupid burrito.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

K0RNBACK RATTLER wrote:
<quoted text>
S.A.D.(I know I do)
NEXT!!
lmmfao!! No thank you!!
just me

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

mom wrote:
Red Ford he lives on mesquite Street, only thing he knows how to do is sell burritos and deal drugs with his burritos.

He continuously advertises his sexually frustrated stupidity by driving around with that loud Mexican music.

He properly thinks it is cool but it's not.

Every time I hear him now I think there goes burrito.

My daughter and her friends just sit there roll her eyes stupid burrito.
why don't you report it to the police if you feel he is selling drugs?

“Carlsbad, NM”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
lmmfao!! No thank you!!
You're quite welcome. I wouldn't have liked it anyway.

Bawhahahahahahahahahahahahhaha haha

S.A.D.(I know I do)

NEXT!!
funnyness

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Hey I used to live on mesquite St had a Cadillac sold dope and damn never new it was so boring n Carlsbad till I moved to Dallas y'all have too much time on halls hands go read a book or go call tha cops shit y'all are lame
Lo b

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Nina and mom y'all need to stop obsessing over everyone else's lives and start worrying about your own lives because it's pretty obvious neither one of you can mind your own business . Because of people like you two Carlsbad has a bad rep . You go running your mouths making up lies and rumors about people and instances that you don't even know the half about . You must be some mom raising your daughter to judge someone by how they live their life . Get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Carlsbad Forum right now

Search the Carlsbad Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Police brutality 5 hr Carlsbad resident 5
New Mexico police 'execute' beloved dog of woma... 8 hr Jorge 3
Coach allegedly molested teen 20 hr huh 63
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Sat Richies Cool Man Diary 8,445
City Safety Issue Sat Aristotle 2
217 undocumented immigrants now held at FLETC i... Jul 24 Forum 117
Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador Jul 24 Forum 5
•••
•••