New Mexico state police looking for o...

New Mexico state police looking for offender who didn't show up for work at Carlsbad restaurant

There are 3 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Aug 26, 2012, titled New Mexico state police looking for offender who didn't show up for work at Carlsbad restaurant. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

New Mexico state police are looking for Michael Story after he failed to follow the conditions of his supervised release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

Peg

Artesia, NM

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Borrowing from CCA commenter Natalie Scot I was amused that cops conviently left out what his race was - and we all know why THAT was. Because Story was the charge of CYFD and that other democrat-fed outfit.

So, let's see if I can do a little sleuthing here.

He's got black hair and brown eyes....nothing pops up.

He's got WSC13 tatooed on his back.....naw, nothing Mexican gang-ralated there.

He's got a demon face on his ribs. Hard to say. Most democrats hate God, so....

'Fails to show up for work' which casts the afro- angle on this.

No, I'm going to go for Michael Story being an Anglo -because he's too clever for even the State Boys to catch.
Really

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Aug 28, 2012
Can you be any more racist. Oh, and by the way I know plenty of democrats who who do not hate God. I would put more republicans in that catagory actually. They often twist the bible to meet their needs, make racist statements like the ones you make, would rather see people suffer then lend a christian hand. We are supposed to as Christians model our lives on the life of Christ correct. What is Christ like about shunning the poor, racisim, greed,judging others against yourself and destroying the Earth which is Gods creation. I always was taught that we are all equal in Gods eyes. I am sure I will get many ugly responses, but doubt one person will actually try to have a non-hate filled discussion.
biker gurl

Lovington, NM

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Really wrote:
Can you be any more racist. Oh, and by the way I know plenty of democrats who who do not hate God. I would put more republicans in that catagory actually. They often twist the bible to meet their needs, make racist statements like the ones you make, would rather see people suffer then lend a christian hand. We are supposed to as Christians model our lives on the life of Christ correct. What is Christ like about shunning the poor, racisim, greed,judging others against yourself and destroying the Earth which is Gods creation. I always was taught that we are all equal in Gods eyes. I am sure I will get many ugly responses, but doubt one person will actually try to have a non-hate filled discussion.
Good post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You are a over the road truck driver, None. 2 hr Smelly_Kat 157
who egged my ford pinto? 8 hr Hombre 15
High School Field Trip to Lubbock 8 hr Hombre 4
News Police seek information on missing Carlsbad man (May '12) 11 hr None 12
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 13 hr None 12,334
Conditions of the treatment of individuals in c... Mon Smelly_Kat 16
bandidos mc (Feb '13) May 18 Red N Gold Maricon 174

Carlsbad Jobs

Personal Finance

Carlsbad Mortgages