Carlsbad man faces federal drug charges

Carlsbad man faces federal drug charges

There are 108 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from May 24, 2012, titled Carlsbad man faces federal drug charges. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

A Carlsbad man arrested on federal charges during a large drug raid in the area in 2005 was arrested Thursday by the local drug task force and U.S. Marshals Service for violating his parole in relation to the drug crime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

STOP THE GOSSIP

Carlsbad, NM

#84 Jun 24, 2012
Zeemore-Zodiac wrote:
Cool..... Abought time we leave Jaime and Peggy alone we have all really brought out all the nasty laundry out of the washing machine...And we.. I.... and every one has really tarnished their name. to each his own... we all have had a family member 1 or 2 or 3 that has been involved with the shit (DRUGS)... And I will be the first to admit that it is not going to go away. We will live with it and deal with it because all of own are no SAINTS... Drugs are everywhere not just Jaime or Peggy .. they will be bought,exchange, work for ..or trade each will get their own fix one way or another.. It will never change just get worse. But I will say this you will reep what you sew.... So to end it all ...GOD IS NOT BLIND... MAKE YOUR BED AND LAY IN IT...and this will be my last bashing on the MEDRANO'S God Bless!!!
THATS RIGHT YOU WILL REEP WHAT YOU SEW GOD IS NOT BLIND YOUR JUST STARTING RUMORS ABOUT INNOCENT PEOPLE WITHOUT ACTUAL FACTS YOU JUST GO BY WHAT YOU HEAR DONT YOU KNOW YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD FOR JUDGING THESE PEOPLE DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WANT DONE UNTO YOU JUST WATCH WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND HOW WOULD YOU LIKE SOMEONE TO MAKE LIES UP ABOUT YOU!!!!
KEEP THE GOSSIP

Carlsbad, NM

#85 Jun 25, 2012
KEEP THE GOSSIP BUT AT A TRUE STAGE, PLEASE NO FALSE ACCUSATIONS, THAT IS NOT GOOD, ONLY THE FACTS, ITS JUST LIKE THE ADVERTISEMENTS ON THE TELEVISION, ON THE HIGHWAYS, ON [DWI.s] the goverment is trying to stop, or at least slow this incidents down, SAME THING WITH DRUG DEALERS,THEY ARE HURTING OUR CHILDREN, OUR GRANDKIDS, OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, IM SURE OUT THERE,THEY HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER THAT HAS BEEN AFFECTED AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER WITH THIS ILLEGAL DRUGS, WHILE THIS LOW DOWN CREEPS, WONT WORK, COLLECT FOOD STAMPS, AND WELFARE, AND THEN TURN AROUND AND POISON OUR FAMILY MEMBERS WITH THAT CRAPP, AND ALSO DRIVE NICE CARS, AND OWN FANCY HOMES, WITH THE PEOPLES MONEY THAT THEY ARE POISINING, LOOK AT THAT IDIOT KENNY SANCHEZ, HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED, IM GLAD THE DARE GOT HIS HUMMER, AND HIS MONEY THAT HE HAD IN THE BANK, ALSO ABOUT 30 YRS AGO HE HAD A BROTHER NAMED RUDY SANCHEZ JR THAT GOT KILLED OVER DRUGS, IT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU THAT DRUGS ARE NO GOOD, AND WE NEED TO KEEP THIS TOPIC GOING ON , BUT PLEASE ONLY THE DRUG TRAFFICERS NAMES FOR A FACT, THANK YOU LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, [ DRUG HATER]
Old Cavern Buddie

Las Cruces, NM

#86 Jun 25, 2012
You people are really that stupid the canary turning names is Saul, with that much soda and not have to do any jail time. Think about it, time goes by 6 months 12 months things seem to cool down Saul lays low for a while. He tells everyone he has a good lawyer and it cost me this much my lawyer is that good. Bullshit I donít care how good your lawyer is and how much money you have the reality is anyone caught with that much coca and does no time is RAT or A CANARY. When I saw him at wal mart I told him que paso CHIRP, CHIRP, he got mad and offended turned red and walked away. His new nick name on the street is CHIRP, CHIRP, call him that and see what he does (turns red and walks away, GUILTY). I encourage everyone to call him by his new nick name CHIRP,CHIRP.
PASTOR PETE

Carlsbad, NM

#87 Jun 25, 2012
Old Cavern Buddie wrote:
You people are really that stupid the canary turning names is Saul, with that much soda and not have to do any jail time. Think about it, time goes by 6 months 12 months things seem to cool down Saul lays low for a while. He tells everyone he has a good lawyer and it cost me this much my lawyer is that good.**** I donít care how good your lawyer is and how much money you have the reality is anyone caught with that much coca and does no time is RAT or A CANARY. When I saw him at wal mart I told him que paso CHIRP, CHIRP, he got mad and offended turned red and walked away. His new nick name on the street is CHIRP, CHIRP, call him that and see what he does (turns red and walks away, GUILTY). I encourage everyone to call him by his new nick name CHIRP,CHIRP.
VERY GOOD MY SON, PLEASE TELL ME MORE MY SONS AND DAUGHTERS OUT THERE, WE NEED TO CATCH THEM ALL, MY FRIENDS THE NARCS AND D.E.A., like to read this topics, slowly one by one we can trap this rodents, like catching a mouse at home with the mousetrap, thank you my children.
Cobra Kahn

Carlsbad, NM

#88 Jun 25, 2012
Old Cavern Buddie wrote:
You people are really that stupid the canary turning names is Saul, with that much soda and not have to do any jail time. Think about it, time goes by 6 months 12 months things seem to cool down Saul lays low for a while. He tells everyone he has a good lawyer and it cost me this much my lawyer is that good. Bullshit I donít care how good your lawyer is and how much money you have the reality is anyone caught with that much coca and does no time is RAT or A CANARY. When I saw him at wal mart I told him que paso CHIRP, CHIRP, he got mad and offended turned red and walked away. His new nick name on the street is CHIRP, CHIRP, call him that and see what he does (turns red and walks away, GUILTY). I encourage everyone to call him by his new nick name CHIRP,CHIRP.
Chirp Chirp Saul didn't call the cops on you and press charges for harrasment? Ha Ha! He had a public defender and he put everything in his sisters name so nothing got confiscated and Randy Najar from Las cruces bailed him out.
PASTOR PEDRO

Carlsbad, NM

#89 Jun 26, 2012
Cobra Kahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Chirp Chirp Saul didn't call the cops on you and press charges for harrasment? Ha Ha! He had a public defender and he put everything in his sisters name so nothing got confiscated and Randy Najar from Las cruces bailed him out.
Y QUIEN ES ESTE WUEY SAUL, ES MOJADO? O ES CHUNTARO? O ES TAJUARO ? O ALAMRISTA COMO LE DICEN EN CALIFORNIA ,,,, PORQUE BRINCAN EL ALMABRE, Y EN JUAREZ NADAN EL RIO,?? O ES DE AQUI DE LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS, NECESITAMOS A HECHAR A TODOS ESOS NARCO TRAFICANTES A CHINGAR A SUS MADRES LOS WUEYES, ENTREGENLOS CON LA MIGRA.Y DIOS LOS AYUDARA.
Old Cavern Buddie

Las Cruces, NM

#90 Jun 26, 2012
Cobra Kahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care if he put shit in his sister name bottom line is he's a CHIRP CHIRP, Public defender or not he still cut a deal, that much soda. CHIRP, CHIRP,- CHIRP CHIRP - CHIRP CHIRP - sing carnary sing, CHIRP, CHIRP,
Old Cavern Buddie

Las Cruces, NM

#91 Jun 26, 2012
PASTOR PEDRO wrote:
<quoted text>Y QUIEN ES ESTE WUEY SAUL, ES MOJADO? O ES CHUNTARO? O ES TAJUARO ? O ALAMRISTA COMO LE DICEN EN CALIFORNIA ,,,, PORQUE BRINCAN EL ALMABRE, Y EN JUAREZ NADAN EL RIO,?? O ES DE AQUI DE LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS, NECESITAMOS A HECHAR A TODOS ESOS NARCO TRAFICANTES A CHINGAR A SUS MADRES LOS WUEYES, ENTREGENLOS CON LA MIGRA.Y DIOS LOS AYUDARA.
Well put Pastor Pedro, Saul da Chuntaro has been dealing for more than 20 years or so . the sad part of all of this is they all know what he does to make a living.
bad luck

Carlsbad, NM

#92 Jun 26, 2012
i wonder if new mexico hydraulics has a curse or bad luck, poor people, first rod phillipi got seriously burned and ended up in a lubbock hospital for months, then the company went bankrupt and closed down, then one of the former employees gets busted for selling coke to a federal narcotics agent, then rod,s son gets killed sunday night in this terrible accident,.poor people, all this bad things that are happening to them, one after another, you have to feel sorry for them. my sympathy goes out to them, except the drug dealer,
last name please

Carlsbad, NM

#93 Jun 26, 2012
Old Cavern Buddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well put Pastor Pedro, Saul da Chuntaro has been dealing for more than 20 years or so . the sad part of all of this is they all know what he does to make a living.
but what is his last name ?? certainly not chuntaro or mojado,??even though he might be one.
dislikes drugs also

Carlsbad, NM

#94 Jun 29, 2012
if a person is caught selling illegal drugs, can they take there pad away, like kenny sanchez for instance, they took that morons nice luxury pretty hummer away, and the boats and the money he had at wells fargo, but not sure on his house, i think he played it smart and put it in his dads, name, sneaky bassstard
LiFe LonG ReSideNt

Carlsbad, NM

#95 Jun 29, 2012
Jared Mf Medrano wrote:
Go kill yourself you lame!!! Write back with your real name..
lol lmao now tell us is it you or the other druggie METHdrano lol slamming grams that was not yours lol and still get on the knees begging for a twenty haha lame losers!
Chavez

Hobbs, NM

#96 Jun 29, 2012
hes in the jailhouse now wrote:
<quoted text>MY FAVORITE ONE IS ,[ HES IN THE JAILHOUSE NOW]its in the movie [ where art thou] with george clooney,, IM SURE SOMEONE IS GOING TO BE SINGING THAT ONE VERY SOON,back in the ole days there was a fella, by the last name zuniga, that sang and they found him dead somewhere in the el paso highway, and his oldie 1930,s car also disappeared for a while and i believe they finally recovered it in juarez, its not good to sing, theres always a comeback sooner or later alligator,.
The ole days? You must have been a lil bitch in the jailhouse.You seem to know alot about that and nothing about Mr. Zuniga.
dislikes drugs also

Carlsbad, NM

#97 Jun 30, 2012
Chavez wrote:
<quoted text>
The ole days? You must have been a lil **** in the jailhouse.You seem to know alot about that and nothing about Mr. Zuniga.
i must have hit a nerve, wasnt his name rudy,? alvarado st, or nearby,ortega ??old 1930,s car,? now you get my drift you piece of shitttt.?? also your name sounds like [ shaved assss] is that what they called you in jail punnkk??
CURIOUS CURLY

Carlsbad, NM

#98 Jul 1, 2012
WHAT I HEARD WAS THAT SOME TRUCK DRIVER NAMED CORTEZ, TURNED EDDIE VILLA IN,, DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE EDDIE WAS CAUGHT SELLING HIS COCA COLAS?? I HEARD CLOSE BY HAPPYS RESTAURANT,??, NOW THATS HEAR SAY??ALSO HEARD HE,S SINGING LOUD AND CLEAR,I GUESS HE DONT WANT TO MEET BUBBA AS LITTLE AS HE IS....
laughing out loud

Carlsbad, NM

#99 Jul 2, 2012
CURIOUS CURLY wrote:
WHAT I HEARD WAS THAT SOME TRUCK DRIVER NAMED CORTEZ, TURNED EDDIE VILLA IN,, DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE EDDIE WAS CAUGHT SELLING HIS COCA COLAS?? I HEARD CLOSE BY HAPPYS RESTAURANT,??, NOW THATS HEAR SAY??ALSO HEARD HE,S SINGING LOUD AND CLEAR,I GUESS HE DONT WANT TO MEET BUBBA AS LITTLE AS HE IS....
i guess ole eddie villain must be singing to be out of the slammer so soon, must have had some rough nights with bubba, and wanted out mucho pronto. hah hah hah
Stannis the Fair

Carlsbad, NM

#100 Jul 3, 2012
You guys do know that the whole "snitch" "canary" morality code b.s. is a self-serving code produced by criminals to help criminals, right?

Criminals want "singing" to be a big no-no because it helps them continue to break the law.

When I hear about someone ratting out other drug dealers, I'm happy because hopefully it means more drug dealers behind bars.

I'm not denying that it exists- and I'm sure criminals deal harsly with other criminals who work with law enforcement, but try to take a step back to see that "keeping quiet" is only considered "right" because it is beneficial to the people telling you it is the right thing to do.
STFU

United States

#101 Jul 4, 2012
Stannis the Fair wrote:
You guys do know that the whole "snitch" "canary" morality code b.s. is a self-serving code produced by criminals to help criminals, right?
Criminals want "singing" to be a big no-no because it helps them continue to break the law.
When I hear about someone ratting out other drug dealers, I'm happy because hopefully it means more drug dealers behind bars.
I'm not denying that it exists- and I'm sure criminals deal harsly with other criminals who work with law enforcement, but try to take a step back to see that "keeping quiet" is only considered "right" because it is beneficial to the people telling you it is the right thing to do.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RATTTTTTTTTTTTT IS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RATTTTTTTTTTTT YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT LIKE A BIG BOY. DONT BE A YELLOW BELLY.
Stannis the Fair

Carlsbad, NM

#102 Jul 4, 2012
Look, I know I'm not going to get people to understand that Omert'a is a load of crap in an argument on the internet, but that's the philosophy and attitude John Gamble felt was so important. I wonder if that's going well for him as he spends his life behind bars.
Friend

Lovington, NM

#104 Jul 5, 2012
I've been warned before never to argue with an idiot...people will get confused as to which is which. I must say though: People are real brave on this forum making accusations and spreading rumors but no metion of your real name, with the exception of a son. Did you ever play the game "Telephone" as a child? It proves that words can be twisted unimaginably from one person to the next. You sling rumors around about people with such conviction...like you KNOW it's the truth! Unless you yourself have purchased drugs from Jaime or Peggy, I have a hard time believing you can say they are drug dealers. Karma will find herself to you who throw mud at these hard working people. It won't be by someone spreading rumors and ridiculousness about you but in a most unexpected way. But unfortunately, you probably won't recognize that your misfortune was brought on by your own horrible words. Whatever you believe to be true, pray. Pray for them, pray for yourself for judging, pray for your family that they won't receive the wrath or your KARMA! GOD BLESS the Medrano's if they have ever felt they needed to defend themselves or explain themselves to anyone but GOD. Their day will come as will everyone's who has spoken evil of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Return Of BurgerKing 5 hr Shane 2
Keep your powder dry, men 8 hr Shane 6
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Sun Take out this 9,913
who want to suck on my d?kk leave me a # or tim... Oct 18 Frankenfool 110
Embezzlement at Otis Water Oct 17 Vote No 12
Come Back Michelewith1l Oct 15 Frankenfool 5
2017 Scandals in Carlsbad - are there more? Oct 15 justin 1

Carlsbad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance