Carlsbad man faces federal drug charges

Carlsbad man faces federal drug charges

There are 108 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from May 24, 2012, titled Carlsbad man faces federal drug charges. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

A Carlsbad man arrested on federal charges during a large drug raid in the area in 2005 was arrested Thursday by the local drug task force and U.S. Marshals Service for violating his parole in relation to the drug crime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
haha

United States

#3 May 25, 2012
Life Long Rezident wrote:
truth be told dick tracy!!!! task force runs this town/county... thats why we dont HEAR about whos really gettin popped now a days... lmao wait til they pop branson/ybarra/franco/RICH GOOD OL" boy system ppl etc. ha jusst sayin
I wish the task force would clean up the community. It seems like all the big fish never really get busted, if they do its because the US Marshalls come in. The corrupt carlsbad police, ecso, and task force have their heads stuck too far up their asses. The feds have to come clean up their mess for anything to be accomplished.
Zeemore-Zodiac

Carlsbad, NM

#4 May 25, 2012
Just learned about Mark Sanchez, Interesting not surprising more drug dealers should be arrested,like the meth house that blew up in the area of 6th/Lea St drive by and check it out.Many other meth houses around Carlsbad, cops are aware but they all have their eggs in the same basket! Not surprising in Carlsbad.
Carlsbad Observer

Carlsbad, NM

#5 May 25, 2012
Dick Tracy wrote:
This is why I do not buy the current argus. Lousy reporting. Desperate to sell papers aren't you? Backtracking about the Sanchez clan is not news. Why dont you do some investigative reporting and tell us about all the other huge drug busts that started in Febuary through last week? Pathetic the Current argus is not worth the paper its printed on. Also the Pecos Valley trash force trying to pop their collars with Kenny again just becaue they couldn't catch some of the big guys that have gone down this past year. Stop riding around in your harleys trying to be cool and clean up the streets, why don't you? Give the current argus something noble to report about PLEASE
From what I hear, they may be consolidating with another paper and moving their offices....Stay tuned
haha

United States

#6 May 25, 2012
Someone new needs to take over get all those old broads out. Maybe then well have a paper worth what its printed on. Right now, the Current Argus is for shit!!!
DIRTY AND DANGEROUS BUSIN

Carlsbad, NM

#7 May 28, 2012
ANYBODY OUT THERE HEARD ANYTHING OR THE RUMOR ON EDDIE VILLA????????THAT HE GOT CAUGHT CAUGHT SELLING COCA COLA TO A FED NARC?? RUMOR IS ALSO THAT A LOCAL NARC, D VASQUEZ WARNED HIM THAT HE WAS BEING WATCHED , BUT HE STILL KEPT ON . NOW THIS IS ALL HEAR SAY, ANYBODY HEARD ANYTHING???
mr know it all

Carlsbad, NM

#8 May 28, 2012
listen up all you mothers from wonder land, the current argus is owned and operated from people in el paso, its also printed over there, the eddie villa incident will be listed also shortly, and give this sanchez moron clan a break , you mothers get my drift now??
dumba**

Carlsbad, NM

#9 May 28, 2012
mr know it all wrote:
listen up all you mothers from wonder land, the current argus is owned and operated from people in el paso, its also printed over there, the eddie villa incident will be listed also shortly, and give this sanchez moron clan a break , you mothers get my drift now??
ya ya yaaaa!!! That's what it's all about it'll be printed later on. Morron you need to know the pricks around here and how much money they'll pay to stay out. This sorry ass corrupt town is all about that. Since your mr know it all spill your guts let us hear it!!!! Exactly I waisted my time on this shit.
just curious

Carlsbad, NM

#10 May 29, 2012
[QUOTE who="dumba**"]<qu oted text>
ya ya yaaaa!!! That's what it's all about it'll be printed later on. Morron you need to know the pricks around here and how much money they'll pay to stay out. This sorry **** corrupt town is all about that. Since your mr know it all spill your guts let us hear it!!!! Exactly I waisted my time on this ****.
[/QUOTE]did your mother have any children that were born , that didnt have mental problems??and did she ever marry ? or were all the bastardd kids born out of wedlock??
WHATS FAIR IS FAIR

Carlsbad, NM

#11 Jun 5, 2012
NOW I HEARD THERE WAS A MEDRANO AND A SING, ALSO GOT ARRESTED ON DRUG FED CHARGES, ANYBODY OUT THERE HEARD ANY MORE SHITTT TO THIS STORY, THERE,S BEEN NOTHING IN THE NEWSPAPER, MAYBE THEYLL PUT SOMETHING NEXT YEAR, NOW THATS NOT FAIR FOR THE SANCHEZ CLAN, WHEN THEY GOT THERE SHITTT BUSTED IT WAS ON THE FRONT PAGE THE NEXT DAY AND IN BIG BOLD FUC*&%$#*&#$ LETTERS, ALSO HEARD RUMORS THEY WERE LOCKED UP IN LAS CRUCES, ANYBODY OUT THERE HEARD ANYTHING ON THAT SHITTT.??
WHATS FAIR IS FAIR

Carlsbad, NM

#12 Jun 5, 2012
Dick Tracy wrote:
This is why I do not buy the current argus. Lousy reporting. Desperate to sell papers aren't you? Backtracking about the Sanchez clan is not news. Why dont you do some investigative reporting and tell us about all the other huge drug busts that started in Febuary through last week? Pathetic the Current argus is not worth the paper its printed on. Also the Pecos Valley trash force trying to pop their collars with Kenny again just becaue they couldn't catch some of the big guys that have gone down this past year. Stop riding around in your harleys trying to be cool and clean up the streets, why don't you? Give the current argus something noble to report about PLEASE
WHAT WAS THEM BIG DRUG BUSTS AND WHO WERE THEY DICK TRACY????
Wondering

Carlsbad, NM

#13 Jun 6, 2012
WHATS FAIR IS FAIR wrote:
NOW I HEARD THERE WAS A MEDRANO AND A SING, ALSO GOT ARRESTED ON DRUG FED CHARGES, ANYBODY OUT THERE HEARD ANY MORE SHITTT TO THIS STORY, THERE,S BEEN NOTHING IN THE NEWSPAPER, MAYBE THEYLL PUT SOMETHING NEXT YEAR, NOW THATS NOT FAIR FOR THE SANCHEZ CLAN, WHEN THEY GOT THERE SHITTT BUSTED IT WAS ON THE FRONT PAGE THE NEXT DAY AND IN BIG BOLD FUC*&%$#*&#$ LETTERS, ALSO HEARD RUMORS THEY WERE LOCKED UP IN LAS CRUCES, ANYBODY OUT THERE HEARD ANYTHING ON THAT SHITTT.??
Who are the Medrano's you are talking about?
me no sabe nada

Carlsbad, NM

#14 Jun 8, 2012
Zeemore-Zodiac wrote:
Just learned about Mark Sanchez, Interesting not surprising more drug dealers should be arrested,like the meth house that blew up in the area of 6th/Lea St drive by and check it out.Many other meth houses around Carlsbad, cops are aware but they all have their eggs in the same basket! Not surprising in Carlsbad.
doesent a methola family live there close by??6th and lea??
Zeemore-Zodiac

Carlsbad, NM

#15 Jun 8, 2012
At the corner of Mesa/Blodgett (Kenny Sanchez) was one of the biggest busts in Carlsbad, Now at the corner of Mesa/Riverside Drive will soon be the other biggest drug bust soon to come.... That is where Jaime and Peggy Medrano are building a new house.
DAUGHTER and SON

Carlsbad, NM

#16 Jun 8, 2012
Zeemore-Zodiac wrote:
At the corner of Mesa/Blodgett (Kenny Sanchez) was one of the biggest busts in Carlsbad, Now at the corner of Mesa/Riverside Drive will soon be the other biggest drug bust soon to come.... That is where Jaime and Peggy Medrano are building a new house.
You are an ignorant person who ever you are,you cant see someone have anything nice with out assuming they sell drugs, you dont see them work every day while people like you talk shit about good hard working people. Come by his shop & see his employees talk to them see what kind of people they are. They proudly work hard for what they have while other do the bare minimum & run their mouths. GOD BLESS YOU!!!!
The one who really knows

Carlsbad, NM

#17 Jun 8, 2012
Zeemore-Zodiac wrote:
Why is it that A man whom devotes his life to offering the best available to his family, not to mention the facts that his earnings are righteously & legally earned. I believe that your jealousy in knowing the truth about the Jaime & Peggy home being built is what has caused you ignorance in reasoning behind your posting. You lack the evidence to back the bullshit you speak & this is punishable by law (Slandering) Jaime & Peggy will not help you get the satisfaction you are hoping for. You would dare not reveal your true identity out of fear for your inner knowledge of the truth behind the real honesty. You wouldn't understand that you canít keep a good man down, so therefore you would try to convince and persuade others to believe your ignorance. I have bad news for you this might have worked for Hitler for a blinding of the Vail, but the truth will be shown. What goes on in the dark comes to the light, & boy do I love to fight for the power of the right. God be with you on your twisted little journey, & the best advice I can offer you is to pull the log from your eye before you try placing splinters into others you have no personal ties to. Sincerely an upset & honest employee of the most hated yet God gifted & blessed and highly prosperous business. Generosity & intelligently maintaining of our composure is what we take pride in so have yourself a great & wonderful day.
Tigger

Carlsbad, NM

#18 Jun 8, 2012
Zeemore-Zodiac wrote:
All i wana say is i,ve worked for Jaime and Peggy for a lil over four years,in that time we've made lots of money keeping the mining and oilfield industry going,come on down and WORK a week in our shop instead of sitting on your ass talking shit ,if your lazy ass would put half the effort in to working as you do talking crap you too could probally afford to build on riverside instead of living off welfare and low income housing . we'll pray for you.
against illegal drugs

Carlsbad, NM

#19 Jun 8, 2012
rumors will always be floating or going around in one fashion or another, only one true so far is the e. villa federal arrest, but nothing yet made public , probably, and i repeat probably due to the fact , that more are on the way,so those of you doing or selling this shittt, you better stop and try and get you a good nights rest, i say this cause i hate and am really opposed against illegal drugs, especially the ones that cause pain and suffering to familys, and then them the drug dealers driving fancy vehicles and in nice luxury homes at the pain of others suffering, i hope all that are arrested suffer the pain that they put others in,.
Reality Check

Carlsbad, NM

#20 Jun 8, 2012
Zeemore-Zodiac wrote:
You seriously need to quit smoking the illegal shite you have been on... If anything, Jaime Medrano of Jaime's Welding is an example of how the American dream was supposed to be won. That man should be followed as an example of how to make something of yourself! He worked himself up from a worse position than the majority of you have ever lived in to make money honestly through hard work and attention to detail. He served this country honorably, worked hard for what he has, and was smart enough to turn a profit from what he does well. Even suggesting that he has anything to do with anything illegal is catagorically retarded. Why would he even need to stoop so low as to dealing drugs??? He makes a ton of very high quality work that both the potash mines and the oil field require. He damn sure deserves the money he has earned, and anyone suggesting otherwise is crazy. I honestly hope the house he builds overshadows every other house on Riverside, because he honestly deserves it, regardless of ignorant comments made by jealous people who know NOTHING about Jaime. I would not hesistate to tell my kids that he is a man they should respect and emulate. Slandering him through this forum is cold hearted and unnecessary. If you have an axe to grind with Jaime, I am sure he would be quite happy to show you the reality of his life and prove your petty slander wrong face to face. I respect Jaime 100% and I honestly hope I can someday be as successful as he is through pride in my work and smart business practice.

Do not accuse a man of something as heinous as drug dealing when there is absolutely NOTHING to prove otherwise. Ignorant commments based on ignorant opinions in forums such as this have a further reaching effect than you might think, and I can promise that Jaime Medrano DOES NOT deserve this kind of blantant smear campaign, so drop it, because it is complete and utter BS.

If you believe otherwise, then go talk to him at his shop. See for yourself what he does. He is totally legit and deserves every dollar he has. I would be amazed if anyone could prove otherwise.
Larry The Cable Guy

Carlsbad, NM

#21 Jun 9, 2012
Hmmm, Intresting
heardie birdie

Carlsbad, NM

#22 Jun 10, 2012
word i got , was that eddie is already out, anybody heard or seen him>??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Searching for a Derek Ott 3 hr Ratt 2
News Repavement of North Canal to begin 4 hr beenherenotthere 6
EBT Card will buy GASOLINE (May '12) Mon cdno 173
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico Mon Carlsbad 1
Carlsbad Cemetery Sun Gay Guy 8
They are totally afraid of him. Jul 5 Jakeco 7
Eddy County voters get a say Jul 4 sally 7
More from around the web

Carlsbad People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE