enuffsenuff

Hobbs, NM

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Can anybody tell me what Alta Vista is like? Are there many bullies who get by with bullying?
sir bundy

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Feb 16, 2013
enuffsenuff wrote:
Can anybody tell me what Alta Vista is like? Are there many bullies who get by with bullying?
it's full of jr gangbangers...that tell ya anything?
chamaka

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Feb 16, 2013
sir bundy wrote:
<quoted text>it's full of jr gangbangers...that tell ya anything?
No it's not. My kid goes to alta vista, he is not a gangbanger. And he does not dress like one either . Yes the school did have a kid who dressed like one but he is gone now
sir bundy

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Feb 17, 2013
chamaka wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not. My kid goes to alta vista, he is not a gangbanger. And he does not dress like one either . Yes the school did have a kid who dressed like one but he is gone now
ONE kid???????
?

Carlsbad, NM

#5 Feb 17, 2013
sir bundy wrote:
<quoted text>ONE kid???????
No, there Are several kids that are good kids. I volunteer there sometimes.
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#6 Feb 17, 2013
sir bundy wrote:
<quoted text>ONE kid???????
Nearly half of them gang bangers, their parents sell prescription drugs and weed,What I understand listening to talk Carlsbad recently got a big shipment of drugs and weed in.
It must be true listen to the boom boom boom boom cars more of them as of lately.
?

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Nearly half of them gang bangers, their parents sell prescription drugs and weed,What I understand listening to talk Carlsbad recently got a big shipment of drugs and weed in.
It must be true listen to the boom boom boom boom cars more of them as of lately.
What boom cars? Are you talking about the loud music? Not every car that plays loud music sells drugs.
Carlsbad

Hobbs, NM

#9 Feb 17, 2013
"If you call that loud music ?" boom boom boom boom when they drive by, making things rattling in people's houses, have to put up with that noise every day and all day and into the night, shows how inconsiderate and ignorant they are, majority of them are ( brain damaged drug babies }

Driving around with that loud boom boom proving what they are.******!
Adam Ray

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Carlsbad wrote:
"If you call that loud music ?" boom boom boom boom when they drive by, making things rattling in people's houses, have to put up with that noise every day and all day and into the night, shows how inconsiderate and ignorant they are, majority of them are ( brain damaged drug babies }
Driving around with that loud boom boom proving what they are.******!
YOUR NOT VERY SMART BRO.
Carlsbad

Hobbs, NM

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Adam Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR NOT VERY SMART BRO.
" At least I am smart enough to know " I am going to be able to hear what ever I want to hear when I am in my 50s or older, people who listen to that loud boom boom boom boom.
""" Destroying There Hearing """", and vibrating their optic nerves eyesight " they are Not going to hear anything " and have a hard time seeing, someone will walk up on you from behind with no problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
March to FLETC in support of undocumented immig... 3 hr Tribal 201
Cavemen look to rebound vs. Deming 13 hr pre meditated 9
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Sat Spider 8,525
Human Enterovirus 68 and Ebola Fri larry00 6
Carlsbad lands 8-screen movie theater; New mult... Sep 12 Pfaffy 20
Carlsbad named 7th best city in New Mexico Sep 12 ok sir 21
EBT Card will buy GASOLINE (May '12) Sep 12 Punkkid87 140
•••
•••
•••