Who killed chad wood
Lost

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Jul 3, 2012
No one it was an accident
still questions

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Jul 3, 2012
so it is an accident when you die in a running vehicle in a closed garage? he was going thru a divorce from his alcoholic wife and trying to get custody of his boys at the time he died and his family and people who knew him well said he would have never committed suicide. but in carlsbad, if you are shot in the back, the police will call it suicide. it's easier than actually investigating.
really

United States

#4 Jul 3, 2012
How long ago was this?

Since: Aug 11

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jul 3, 2012
really wrote:
How long ago was this?
It's been almost 8 years I believe. Went to school with him. Great guy! RIP
friend

Hobbs, NM

#6 Jul 3, 2012
notmony wrote:
<quoted text>It's been almost 8 years I believe. Went to school with him. Great guy! RIP
I went hunting with him a few days before his death,noway was it suicide.

Since: Aug 11

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Jul 3, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>I went hunting with him a few days before his death,noway was it suicide.
Nope. No way it was, He was a good friend and he was a strong man
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Jul 4, 2012
yup, theres alot of things that dont add up to an accidental death. like why was his gas tank not empty if he had been dead for a couple of days already?
_Aristotle_

Hobbs, NM

#9 Jul 4, 2012
Richard Nixon wrote:
yup, theres alot of things that dont add up to an accidental death. like why was his gas tank not empty if he had been dead for a couple of days already?
Suppose that non rural living hasn't taught you a lot is two words, ya ignoramous.
Trendsetter

Lovington, NM

#10 Jul 6, 2012
She had an affair with kenny Sanchez and eddy villa. Maybe they know!
Socrates

Carlsbad, NM

#11 Jul 6, 2012
Really why drag this all up. I did not know Chad or his ex, but for school sat in on a hearing regarding custody shortly before Chads death. I was astounded both parties were guilty of being nasty and in the case I saw Chad even more then his ex. The judge also saw this and called him out on it. I remember the accident as well. Suicide I do not know, accident possibly he was at a bar all evening. Before starting this thread and dragging people through the mud do not beatify someone and be blinded by the glow you give them.
OMG

Hobbs, NM

#12 Jul 6, 2012
Let it go people, let it go....
Trendsetter

Lovington, NM

#13 Jul 6, 2012
Amen lt it go! Let the man rest in peace!
OMG wrote:
Let it go people, let it go....
vrgomez

United States

#14 Dec 31, 2012
You guys are lame
MLE1

Hobbs, NM

#15 Dec 31, 2012
vrgomez wrote:
You guys are lame
You are the lame one!
ONLY n CBAD

Clovis, NM

#16 Jan 5, 2013
Chads parents had to take this above ECSO and go to feds thank God. However they couldnt prove Kenny murdered him but karmas a b@#ch and he is getting his punishment. I know his ex wife, she admitted it was set up i dont believe she did it or really meant for it to happen but it was no suicide. I just feel bad for the boys and chads family those boys need their dad. Darilynn will be haunted for the rest of her life and she swears chads ghost haunts her...i did see wierd things happen like bottles thrown doors slam idk it was jus creepy. Nothing would have been done until someone went above Carlsbad and got feds involved...im glad it did hope the wood family got some justice.
truth

Carlsbad, NM

#17 Jan 6, 2013
So if she admitted that it was set up, why wasn't she questioned more thoroughly by our excuse for law enforcement? Only in c-bad, just ask Paul Harvey, if you still could. Burn in hell Dari Lynn Woodfield. You don't deserve their last name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EBT Card will buy GASOLINE (May '12) 8 hr donnacsullivan 147
Voter ID ordinances fails to pass 11 hr Eye in the sky 23
Cavemen preparing for Friday's game at El Paso'... 12 hr yah buddy 16
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 20 hr LovingtonEyes 8,572
jealous woman (Aug '12) Thu Dustinwilson 29
Vote for VAN DYKE Thu micky 14
truck by pass Oct 22 me 4
Carlsbad Dating
Find my Match

Carlsbad Jobs