this policy screws our Americans who are out of work

this policy screws the immigrants waiting in line

this policy rewards the illegal actions of aliens

this Policy is WRONG!!!

Vote No Obama
Ladyboy

Hobbs, NM

#2 Jun 15, 2012
Good! Many of the illegals are hard working people who do an excellent job! The workers we do have are lazy and could learn from the illegals.
Huh

Tucumcari, NM

#3 Jun 15, 2012
MY People!!
WORK HARD!!
STAY OFF DRUGS!!
AND WE SHALL RULE!!!
Ladyboy

Hobbs, NM

#4 Jun 15, 2012
Huh wrote:
MY People!!
WORK HARD!!
STAY OFF DRUGS!!
AND WE SHALL RULE!!!
VIVA LOS ILLEGALES! Have you hugged an illegal today?
guppy

Carlsbad, NM

#5 Jun 15, 2012
donald w wrote:
Today, a new Obama policy of granting work permits
to illegals....
this policy screws our Americans who are out of work
this policy screws the immigrants waiting in line
this policy rewards the illegal actions of aliens
this Policy is WRONG!!!
Vote No Obama
this is an issue for congress.....
not obumma
The Saint

Houston, TX

#6 Jun 15, 2012
Huh wrote:
MY People!!
WORK HARD!!
STAY OFF DRUGS!!
AND WE SHALL RULE!!!
While we're at It.
Stay off welfare.
Don't beat your wives.
Don't get drunk.
Don't drive drunk.
Don't steal.
Do bathe.
Why not go back to Mexico and rule there!?
bdp

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Jun 15, 2012
I run a business with any where from 25 to 30 employees. It shocks me when I hear about how bad the economy is and people can't find work anywhere. I have been looking for people to hire for a long time. Most of the people that come in for an application say "I'm just getting this application so I can keep my unemployment". It has gotten so bad that we no longer waste ink and paper for applications. We now tell them to go apply on our website or monster. The pay starts at $15 to $18 an hour based on experience. So someone with zero experience will start at $15 an hour and go up every year after that if they stick around. It might be the worse economy in many years, but a lot of people just don't wanna get off their a$$ and work.
Legal

United States

#8 Jun 15, 2012
How do the many citizens of the U.S. repeal this decision?
Legal

United States

#9 Jun 15, 2012
*the many citizens of the U.S. who oppose the decision of the president. The obama administration couldn't get the Dream Act to pass so obama just goes over the heads of all those that do not support ILLEGAL imigration. This is just wrong. Obama just lost my vote. I voted for him but I have now lost respect for him. He completely disregarded laws of our great country. Disappointing
Ladyboy

Hobbs, NM

#10 Jun 15, 2012
bdp wrote:
I run a business with any where from 25 to 30 employees. It shocks me when I hear about how bad the economy is and people can't find work anywhere. I have been looking for people to hire for a long time. Most of the people that come in for an application say "I'm just getting this application so I can keep my unemployment". It has gotten so bad that we no longer waste ink and paper for applications. We now tell them to go apply on our website or monster. The pay starts at $15 to $18 an hour based on experience. So someone with zero experience will start at $15 an hour and go up every year after that if they stick around. It might be the worse economy in many years, but a lot of people just don't wanna get off their a$$ and work.
Your post is interesting and quite true. Many here just are too damn lazy to work, so if the illegals want to work and do a good job then why not let them? Most of the time one illegal can do the job of five here!
Ladyboy

Hobbs, NM

#11 Jun 15, 2012
The Saint wrote:
<quoted text>While we're at It.
Stay off welfare.
Don't beat your wives.
Don't get drunk.
Don't drive drunk.
Don't steal.
Do bathe.
With all of the comments you made I thought you were talking about whites until you got to the last line. lol
Hey, there's nothing trashier than white trash so maybe you better direct some of you advice to whites!
And by the way, I'm white so spare me the racial comments!
Ladyboy

Carlsbad, NM

#12 Jun 15, 2012
I am really stupid so do not listen to me! I am on drugs
and drinking too much. Sorry for being stupid everyone!

ARRGHHDHHRHH!!!!!! LMGDFAO!!!!

SAD!!!

NEXT!!!!!
nothinggoodncbad

United States

#13 Jun 15, 2012
The Saint wrote:
<quoted text>While we're at It.
Stay off welfare.
Don't beat your wives.
Don't get drunk.
Don't drive drunk.
Don't steal.
Do bathe.
hey there limitless buddy get your facts straight. Not all Mexicans do the things you claim they do. We are hard working men and can and will out work anybody around this area. Don't you see who's doing all the projects around. It's no snotty punk like yourself cause someone like you wouldnt be able to handle it. It's a hard working man making life easier for punks like you. Anywho food job for giving permits for people that deserve it and trying to make something of there self and not taking handouts.
Little Bush

Carlsbad, NM

#14 Jun 15, 2012
bdp wrote:
Yea Right! You are a God**** Liar and a TROLL!!!! Give us a break! That line
is getting pretty old now! Shi*! Hey Mr. 1%, pay $35 or $40 an hour and we
come fill out an application, otherwise we doing just fine! So F*** OFF!
Do not need your F****** JOB!!!!!
Union Man

Carlsbad, NM

#15 Jun 15, 2012
I agree. What job starts at $15 an hour? Name it or shut up
bdp! Damn! You think that skilled people are going to give
up their talent and ability for you or anyone else for nothing! There is a revolution coming and you jerks that think that you can use people to make your profits is over!
Doing just fine MOFO! Eventually you will come tumbling down
with the rest of us!
Ladyboy

Hobbs, NM

#17 Jun 15, 2012
Ladyboy wrote:
I am really stupid so do not listen to me! I am on drugs
and drinking too much. Sorry for being stupid everyone!
ARRGHHDHHRHH!!!!!! LMGDFAO!!!!
SAD!!!
NEXT!!!!!
Your location gives you away,Kornback rattler.
guppy

Carlsbad, NM

#18 Jun 15, 2012
Legal wrote:
How do the many citizens of the U.S. repeal this decision?
a writ of mandamus

ie a court order directing the acministration to do their job and follow the law
guppy

Carlsbad, NM

#19 Jun 15, 2012
Union Man wrote:
I agree. What job starts at $15 an hour? Name it or shut up
bdp! Damn! You think that skilled people are going to give
up their talent and ability for you or anyone else for nothing! There is a revolution coming and you jerks that think that you can use people to make your profits is over!
Doing just fine MOFO! Eventually you will come tumbling down
with the rest of us!
workforce solutions web site has 30 pages of jobs within 10 miles of Carlsbad
The Saint

Houston, TX

#20 Jun 15, 2012
nothinggoodncbad wrote:
<quoted text>
hey there limitless buddy get your facts straight. Not all Mexicans do the things you claim they do. We are hard working men and can and will out work anybody around this area. Don't you see who's doing all the projects around. It's no snotty punk like yourself cause someone like you wouldnt be able to handle it. It's a hard working man making life easier for punks like you. Anywho food job for giving permits for people that deserve it and trying to make something of there self and not taking handouts.
Hahahah!!! You must be a special lil person living in the Houston area, and don't see the problems we have with the illegal aliens!
You really must be a simpleton...

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#22 Jun 16, 2012
This is NOT AMNESTY like Reagan did for 3 million illegals back in ’86.
This is an opportunity for a select few young people that meet the criteria, to temporarily live and work without fear of deportation.
Unlike idiot boy G.W. Bush who used the ‘Executive Order’ 291 times to undermine our economy and strip personal rights/freedoms, I applaud President Obama for taking a stand and doing the right thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacy granger 18 hr Anonymous 6
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 18 hr Spider 8,866
Pecos Medical Cannabis 23 hr Task Force at it ... 17
nash morales (Apr '12) Thu fakename 121
The Carlsbad scum has taken over the Topix Wed Frankenfool 75
who shot trevor eaton? Wed A friend of Trevor 2
The Looking Glass in Carlsbad, NM. (Jun '12) Dec 4 coNFuSeD77 36

Carlsbad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance