The Kymara Clinic Closes

Posted in the Carlsbad Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nonitwit

Carlsbad, NM

#1 Jul 16, 2012
Having lost a family nurse practitionr, a FP doctor, an internal medicine doctor and the cancer doctor, the clinic is closing for good

what happened????
poor service?
nonitwit

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Jul 16, 2012
the urgent care clinic of CMC is closing also.
all the providers either have already left or are planning to leave....
Not True

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Jul 16, 2012
Kymera Carlsbad Office is not closing. A new Hematologist/Oncologist and an Internal Medicine Dr. are starting in August.
opeh23

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Jul 16, 2012
Not True wrote:
Kymera Carlsbad Office is not closing. A new Hematologist/Oncologist and an Internal Medicine Dr. are starting in August.
so it is closed now (July) and will re-open in august
(if the new doctors do in fact come)???

what about a new primary care doctor
Not True

Carlsbad, NM

#5 Jul 16, 2012
Internal Medicine MD will provide primary care services according to the Kymera office. Hopefully new doctors will come. Kymera has taken good care of several of our family members.
uppity

Carlsbad, NM

#6 Jul 16, 2012
Not True wrote:
Internal Medicine MD will provide primary care services according to the Kymera office. Hopefully new doctors will come. Kymera has taken good care of several of our family members.
i prefer kymera in roswell... some of the local clerks are not so nice and they are very poorly trained

for 4 provider to leave at one time, Mr Kymera must be a real bear to work for.... just saying....
Haha

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Jul 17, 2012
Did Alencarr leave as well?
Not True

Carlsbad, NM

#8 Jul 17, 2012
Haha wrote:
Yes. New Oncologist supposed to start in August.
GEORGIA

Carlsbad, NM

#9 Jul 17, 2012
Haha wrote:
every single one of them left - all 4
Hmm

Carlsbad, NM

#10 Jul 17, 2012
Which nurse left?
bartender

Artesia, NM

#11 Jul 18, 2012
Hmm wrote:
Which nurse left?
is the big titty blonde still there?
bubble

Carlsbad, NM

#12 Aug 5, 2012
nonitwit wrote:
Having lost a family nurse practitionr, a FP doctor, an internal medicine doctor and the cancer doctor, the clinic is closing for good
what happened????
poor service?
saw ad in argus... a cancer doc is coming.....what about all th eothers that left
prissyw

Carlsbad, NM

#13 Aug 12, 2012
i heard a radio ad for kymara in roswell
does not mention the ourtrach office here in carlsbad
you wish

Hobbs, NM

#14 Aug 12, 2012
I know marie ryan retired and mcharney brown moved or retired. they will both be missed. I had marie for years now I have to find a new doctor in this town do not know who yet. Top it off have to find one for my daughter since lori zink and john leak left to artesia. Should tell you something Drs are leaving for a reason if I was on my death bed I would not go to CMC
Why do you ask

Artesia, NM

#15 Aug 13, 2012
bartender wrote:
<quoted text>
is the big titty blonde still there?
I don't think that's what they mean by "nursing services."
IcantstandMcHarn eyBrown

Hobbs, NM

#16 Aug 14, 2012
you wish wrote:
I know marie ryan retired and mcharney brown moved or retired. they will both be missed. I had marie for years now I have to find a new doctor in this town do not know who yet. Top it off have to find one for my daughter since lori zink and john leak left to artesia. Should tell you something Drs are leaving for a reason if I was on my death bed I would not go to CMC
I saw McHarney Brown a month ago at a place where she was at work, and I thought it was Lori that left, not John. Thanks for the info since my son sees John. Marie Ryan is not a doctor and neither is Leak.
you wish

Hobbs, NM

#17 Aug 14, 2012
IcantstandMcHarneyBrown wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw McHarney Brown a month ago at a place where she was at work, and I thought it was Lori that left, not John. Thanks for the info since my son sees John. Marie Ryan is not a doctor and neither is Leak.
John left in June. Your welcome. I know neither is a dr they are LPNs but they are the two I came to like in this town. I hope to find a dr or LPN soon. Any suggestions in this town? John is with lori in artesia
jesse

Carlsbad, NM

#18 Aug 14, 2012
you wish wrote:
<quoted text>
John left in June. Your welcome. I know neither is a dr they are LPNs but they are the two I came to like in this town. I hope to find a dr or LPN soon. Any suggestions in this town? John is with lori in artesia
lpn's my butt.... get real....
jesse

Carlsbad, NM

#19 Aug 14, 2012
Nurse practitioners in private practice....

vanessa magee is in building with addy (percowski's old space)

florez is in loving

culp is near jeff dimond's office
IcantstandMcHarn eyBrown

Hobbs, NM

#20 Aug 14, 2012
you wish wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Sorry. I think I will travel to Artesia for my son to see John Leak and Dr. Zink. I have used 2 pediatricians since my son was born for I use CNPs as long as they have kids or a family doctor that has at least one child to understand being a parent and their views. I dont even know who is in town anymore that does family practice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carlos Slim, the wealthiest man in the world 40 min renegade 10
The Governor is voting for Clinton and La Raza 1 hr jessie 32
Angelo " Vito " Valenza 3 hr Frankenfool 3
40 under 40 11 hr Truth Hurts 8
Smartest people in Carlsbad 12 hr Bride of Frankenfool 14
Janet Peters May 25 Frankenfool 28
kelly lowe for sheriff May 24 Frankenfool 59
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlsbad Mortgages