What happened to Wheeler at P.R.?

What happened to Wheeler at P.R.?

Posted in the Carlsbad Forum

Steve

Hobbs, NM

#2 Jan 26, 2013
She and her husband were stalking a teacher! They are nuts!
crazy

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Why would they do that?
Former resident

Rio Rancho, NM

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Seems she brought to light that the supt, CHS principal, & others spend most of their time carousing in bars on their expense paid trips than attending meetings. What you need to be asking is why the principal is still employed. He has accosted several female staff while on a drunken binge.
Danger

Hobbs, NM

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Former resident wrote:
Seems she brought to light that the supt, CHS principal, & others spend most of their time carousing in bars on their expense paid trips than attending meetings. What you need to be asking is why the principal is still employed. He has accosted several female staff while on a drunken binge.
It's funny that she brought all this to light & yet she was the one who got punished. Good ole' Carlsbad Politics.
concerned

Clovis, NM

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Really people get a life. She is very vendictive and not innocent in her actions.
Former resident

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Jan 29, 2013
LaQuita isn't the problem. You've got much bigger issues in your District. I'd think that would be of serious concern to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hell hole 13 hr robert 2
It stinks 13 hr chucky 1
10 new Mobile Homes on boyd remain empty for 10... (Oct '11) 19 hr GetoveritBitches 13
Copperstone Apartments... what is the Rent (Jan '12) 20 hr Citizen 27
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Wed Davin O Tool 8,705
News Carlsbad woman gets 3 years for trafficking drugs Wed Psalm Tree 13
News Over $330,000 in funding awarded to Carlsbad ai... Wed texinnewmex 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlsbad Mortgages