rude dude

Lithonia, GA

#1 Jul 12, 2012
I came up on a lot of documents its hard to believe how many snitches are in this town I can name 10 of the back right away its a dam shame.....
curious

United States

#2 Jul 12, 2012
who'd you steal them from?
seriously

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jul 12, 2012
rude dude wrote:
I came up on a lot of documents its hard to believe how many snitches are in this town I can name 10 of the back right away its a dam shame.....
people that have the "don't snitch" mentality are the biggest losers of all in our society. They have the mentality of a child. Do you really think you can trust someone who is on drugs not to snitch? All they care about is the dope. Wake up loser!
duh

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Jul 12, 2012
Follow the law and you won't have to worry about getting snitched on.

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#5 Jul 12, 2012
rude dude wrote:
Wish some of them would snitch on the corrupt officials in this town,...am betting a thorough FBI investigation would turn up plenty of goodies.
Erm

Carlsbad, NM

#6 Jul 12, 2012
I agree with seriously.

Running around freaking out about "snitches" is a criminal morality. People who aren't law breakers want to work with law enforcement to put criminals behind bars. Grow up.
rudedude

Lithonia, GA

#7 Jul 26, 2012
You must be a pig!!!!
Carlsbad Resident

Artesia, NM

#8 Jul 26, 2012
rude dude wrote:
But think of how much simpler it will be when we become a full-blown police state, if the kids are all trained to rat their friends out early on. Save on taxes, ya know.
support local business

Carlsbad, NM

#9 Jul 26, 2012
rudedude wrote:
You must be a pig!!!!
I agree with Erm and FYI I'm NOT a "pig" and I doubt he/she is either. The only time I was ever concerned with who was "snitching" and who wasn't was when I was running around acting up doing dumb stuff. Now that I've straightened up and have a child I could give a shit less who is telling on who. In fact I hope they all "rat" each other out and get rid of one another for us. If you aren't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about.

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#10 Jul 26, 2012
snitch...lol...that is school girl shiit....people who want a drug free, crime free and decent community need to snitch....because its all in the communities problem when these crimes are brought to your door because of the druggies and dealers...the druggies cant help themselves much but the dealers are just making a living off of decent hard working people....these are the ones that need to be snitched on and put behind bars until they pay their way out from the damage they have caused....bad dope has killed some and messed up some when they cut it with stuff that hurt these druggies that dont what they are getting....you cant trust the dealers that they are selling you good stuff or not...but what are going to do??? file a complaint with the better business bureau....so snitch away....el rey apartments....apt. no. 1....just ask for a white girl....and dont expect a pretty one either....
Anastasia

Santa Fe, NM

#11 Jul 27, 2012
ellvis wrote:
....so snitch away....el rey apartments....apt. no. 1....just ask for a white girl....and dont expect a pretty one either....
Snitch's are good, they are the one's that keep the law aware of who, what and when.
After going to the El Ray apartments and the Dr. visit a couple weeks later, let me know how that worked out for ya.
Not sure how men can resort to that kinda nasty shit. Me, If I get that desperate I'll stick to my battery operated boyfriend.
seriously

Atlanta, GA

#12 Jul 27, 2012
Anastasia wrote:
<quoted text>
Snitch's are good, they are the one's that keep the law aware of who, what and when.
After going to the El Ray apartments and the Dr. visit a couple weeks later, let me know how that worked out for ya.
Not sure how men can resort to that kinda nasty shit. Me, If I get that desperate I'll stick to my battery operated boyfriend.
Amen sister! Men will screw anything that has a p***y

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#13 Jul 27, 2012
Anastasia wrote:
<quoted text>
see..the point here is not that you are picking up a whore...but that the white girls are actually coke or meth or heroin...i dont know....just what i was told....i would have gone there and asked for a white girl and been told how many??? i would have said one at a time...lol...not having a clue what they meant...but you are right....guys will screw anything that is offering it....there is a redhed girl i think....at least she wears a red bandana that walks around the south part of town...she walks over to the shop and gets 10 bucks for a bj...not from me....lol...but its like these crack hoes....how low can you go....
The Saint

River Grove, IL

#14 Jul 27, 2012
rude dude wrote:
You don't need any lists to see how the world works!
Check out a lil program called the first 48, and see how long before a supposed "gangsta" starts to whinge and wanna go home.
Hahahaha!!!!
I love Miss Mason!
They don't last long with her....
you wish

Lovington, NM

#15 Jul 27, 2012
I can name a few people in this town that will snitch just to keep themselves out of jail just so they can go get messed up on dope. Sad if you ask me. People I guess will do just bout anything to get fucked up. I think its stupid but thats me.
seriously

Atlanta, GA

#16 Jul 27, 2012
you wish wrote:
I can name a few people in this town that will snitch just to keep themselves out of jail just so they can go get messed up on dope. Sad if you ask me. People I guess will do just bout anything to get fucked up. I think its stupid but thats me.
yes. Welcome to the world of drugs. They will sell you out for anything. Are you surprised? Do you think you can trust a crackhead or tweeker?

“Carlsbad, NM”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#17 Jul 28, 2012
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>see..the point here is not that you are picking up a whore...but that the white girls are actually coke or meth or heroin...i dont know....just what i was told....i would have gone there and asked for a white girl and been told how many??? i would have said one at a time...lol...not having a clue what they meant...but you are right....guys will screw anything that is offering it....there is a redhed girl i think....at least she wears a red bandana that walks around the south part of town...she walks over to the shop and gets 10 bucks for a bj...not from me....lol...but its like these crack hoes....how low can you go....
Are there any guys walking around over there who offer the same service? THAT would get MY attention.(blushing)

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

S.A.D.(I know I do)

NEXT!!
you wish

Lovington, NM

#18 Jul 28, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text> yes. Welcome to the world of drugs. They will sell you out for anything. Are you surprised? Do you think you can trust a crackhead or tweeker?
NO I am not surprised the tweekers and crackheads will do anything for a bump.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tina Pope 6 hr Whoisshe 3
Reverend Dave Wilson Rogers 9 hr Frankenfool 11
Amber at pilot truckstop 10 hr gay guy 5
Intrepid Potash 12 hr Booster 3
More trash in city streets 12 hr How isthis 2
Strippers at home Mon How isthis 13
Free amoebas at the water park Sun Mayor yuk yuk 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlsbad Mortgages