hmm...

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

I don't know. I just passed by there and was wondering the same thing.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="hmm..."]I don't know. I just passed by there and was wondering the same thing.[/QUOTE]
I didn't hear anything on the scanner, are there police there? DAMN! I'm a nosy bitch!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

They are busy being streets?? Wow, well only thing in commmon is they are rode on a lot by many people just like MuffCabbageMutha is!
hmm...

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

MiraculousMutha wrote:
[QUOTE who="hmm..."]I don't know. I just passed by there and was wondering the same thing. "

I didn't hear anything on the scanner, are there police there? DAMN! I'm a nosy bitch!
No cops just a few semi trucks and some guys out there working. Not sure what in the world they would be doing with that many semi trucks there. No worries I can be pretty nosey myself ;)
hmm...

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Michelewith1l wrote:
They are busy being streets?? Wow, well only thing in commmon is they are rode on a lot by many people just like MuffCabbageMutha is!
Dumb!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="hmm..."]<quo ted text>
No cops just a few semi trucks and some guys out there working. Not sure what in the world they would be doing with that many semi trucks there. No worries I can be pretty nosey myself ;)[/QUOTE]
Thank you for the sweet answer, sugar!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Michelewith1l wrote:
Fish-face, wash that smelly snatch! You be stinkin' up the place! Bitch, where you live on at? I dare ya to post it cuz I'll be over to wipe them streets clean with yo fat ugly ass! c'mon ugly, post it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

MiraculousMutha wrote:
<quoted text>
Fish-face, wash that smelly snatch! You be stinkin' up the place! Bitch, where you live on at? I dare ya to post it cuz I'll be over to wipe them streets clean with yo fat ugly ass! c'mon ugly, post it!
LMAO, bitch, all you do is talk shit about going to whip my ass. I told you I am NOT scared of you. Get the damn hint, I ain't scared of some hoodlumghettoskankwithfakehair !!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

MiraculousMutha wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb bitch, you keep saying about fish yet you do not know me and not around me. LMAO, I never ever had a yeast infection. Geez, you are smelling your own muffcabbage, most likely the combo of many mens deposits and shit!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, bitch, all you do is talk shit about going to whip my ass. I told you I am NOT scared of you. Get the damn hint, I ain't scared of some hoodlumghettoskankwithfakehair !!
C'mon where you live on at? Just me and you! I'll beat yo ass to a pulp! You nothing but an ugly ignorant white-trash skank!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

MiraculousMutha wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon where you live on at? Just me and you! I'll beat yo ass to a pulp! You nothing but an ugly ignorant white-trash skank!
What is wrong, you mad dickhoarder? What, you dont like shit being talked back at ya? lmao!! I ain't scared. PS, I am NOT the one that got infection dripping from between my legs like you. Oh shit, you better go change your pad!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong, you mad dickhoarder? What, you dont like shit being talked back at ya? lmao!! I ain't scared. PS, I am NOT the one that got infection dripping from between my legs like you. Oh shit, you better go change your pad!
Bwahahahahah! That all ya got? Again I ask, where you at! Be woman enough to say these things to my face!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

MiraculousMutha wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahah! That all ya got? Again I ask, where you at! Be woman enough to say these things to my face!
when you see me out and about then you tell me it is you. otherwise no shit is gonna get started at my house. and no, i aint scared of a skankofallamountingtonuthinggo od! lol, you copy cat u asking if thats all i got. you sure arent original, esp being in statistics of std infected hoe!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
when you see me out and about then you tell me it is you. otherwise no shit is gonna get started at my house. and no, i aint scared of a skankofallamountingtonuthinggo od! lol, you copy cat u asking if thats all i got. you sure arent original, esp being in statistics of std infected hoe!
So where you gonna be on at,skank?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

MiraculousMutha wrote:
<quoted text>
So where you gonna be on at,skank?
Where you gonna be on at? Hmmm, not a complete or even half ass complete sentence. Try again....you know like the guys tell you with their hand behind your head.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you gonna be on at? Hmmm, not a complete or even half ass complete sentence. Try again....you know like the guys tell you with their hand behind your head.
Oh bitch, I'm gonna beat you bad! Anyone gots this bitches address PM me with it or post it!
Got Your Back Mutha

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

MiraculousMutha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bitch, I'm gonna beat you bad! Anyone gots this bitches address PM me with it or post it!
Mutha you don't know where she lives? I vaguely remember her mentioning she lives near that drug house on Mesa street. What's that family's name? The Sanchez' home I believe. Yeah start there and follow the smell, you find her.
Old School

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Or do it old school Mutha, meet her at the bandshell at midnight. Don't forget your camera, that be some good youtube material.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Carlsbad Forum right now

Search the Carlsbad Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Carlsbad car museum slow to catch on with locals (Aug '13) 5 min Yes 38
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 5 hr Flushing Sound 8,361
house for rent carlsbad nm (Jun '10) 7 hr Mic 76
Rachel from Intrepid Potash (Oct '13) 7 hr thisisfunny 8
Ryan M. Stevens Art Auction - Update!!! 8 hr RMS Photos Assistant 5
Easter baskets can be purchased with FOOD STAMPS (Mar '13) 9 hr _Aristotle_ 55
Mattie Restine and Pattie Pritz Murders (Aug '11) 10 hr Doug Micklewright 18
•••

Fire Warning for Eddy County was issued at April 16 at 1:00PM MDT