need help looking for a house asap

need help looking for a house asap

Posted in the Carlsbad Forum

need help

Carlsbad, NM

#1 Nov 29, 2012
I need a three bedroom hs for rent asap we have children and we fotta move out soon plz let me know if u know anything...dont want arr children sleeping in the street
otheroptions

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Nov 29, 2012
If you are that desperate to needing to find a place, you could always go to an apartment or one bedroom until you can find a house that you like. It is HARD to get into a place without an arm, a leg, a few teeth, and money! Good luck!!
Captain Hook

Artesia, NM

#3 Nov 29, 2012
need help wrote:
I need a three bedroom hs for rent asap we have children and we fotta move out soon plz let me know if u know anything...dont want arr children sleeping in the street
Children sleeping in the street? Arrrrr! There's treasure in owning rental houses. Gold and Riches!

Okay, I'll knock it off. I'm paying $900 for a 2/2 and it's just an old house. Housing is expensive here thanks in part because the Gub-ment bought lots of houses to rent out to school teachers (which takes them off the market for you and I) and because of Gub-ment FLETEC. Our Nation sold it's soul to the devil last November 6 for a Gub-ment paycheck and it's only going to get worse from here out.
chamaka

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Nov 29, 2012
need help wrote:
There are two houses on north olive street that are either for rent or sale.
Helping

Ballwin, MO

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Call ez bonding they have houses for rent
really

Lovington, NM

#6 Nov 29, 2012
need help wrote:
Learn how to spell and stop and think before having children you can not find housing for!!!!!!!!! There is lots of housing, especially with all the apartment complexes being built, Oh!! never mind, you may not be able to afford it..... Get a life, and get off welfare....
whatever

Carlsbad, NM

#8 Nov 30, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>Learn how to spell and stop and think before having children you can not find housing for!!!!!!!!! There is lots of housing, especially with all the apartment complexes being built, Oh!! never mind, you may not be able to afford it..... Get a life, and get off welfare....
there are lots of houses here? where? for one, i would not live in an apartment with kids as i prefer a house. i can afford a 3 bedroom and live in a 2 bedroom home but the problem is there are not any available that has a good enough fence or the house looks like a dump. and in reality with my having 5 kids, i would like a 6 bedroom home if possible, but no, that is not possible to find around here. the way apartments are made these days, i would go insane if i had to live next door to someone and had to listen to their kids yelling, the mom yelling, or banging around and i have enough respect to not put others through what i dont want to be put through because kids are loud.
whatever

Carlsbad, NM

#9 Nov 30, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>Learn how to spell and stop and think before having children you can not find housing for!!!!!!!!! There is lots of housing, especially with all the apartment complexes being built, Oh!! never mind, you may not be able to afford it..... Get a life, and get off welfare....
before you mouth off learn how to use proper grammar and sentence structure.

Learn how to spell. Now it is too late for you to stop, and think about having children that you cannot find or afford housing to live in! With all of the new apartment complexes being built, there are many choices for housing! Oh, never mind, you may not be able to afford any apartment complex's housing prices. You need to get a life and get off of welfare!

Now, with the person writing, I would think she has a life as she is breathing.

Personally, I would rather live in a 1 bedroom house with a yard that includes privacy than to live in a 3 bedroom apartment and hear everyone who surrounds me.
Look

Dallas, TX

#10 Nov 30, 2012
really wrote:
Whoa! Sounds like we have a spelling nazi in the house or apartment. This poor lady/man is looking for a place to shelter the kids. They are not asking for you to pay for their S%^& and much less for your opinion. Stop being so judgemental. I swear people now days walk around with a stick up their @$$ while judging the whole world. GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND STFU! Can I get an amen? AMEN! REPENT MY CHILD REPENT! Say 10 holy Mary's before you go to bed and the lord shall forgive you! Also, you might want to find someone to help you take that stick from out your @$$. You're Welcome!
why

Carlsbad, NM

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Amen! ;)
Samaritan

Carlsbad, NM

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Need help

Carlsbad, NM

#13 Nov 30, 2012
thanks u for the positive support out there. I am trying to get a roof over my childrens head nd i checked out N Olive St. looks like their taken already. Anymore information anyone has is helpful thank you so much. Currently seeing if Clayton HOmes will help :) hope my income is good enough.

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#14 Nov 30, 2012
need help wrote:
right now your best bet is getting a double wide ...oasis has good ones and clayton homes has good ones and good people to work with....i have lots that i can sell you for 20,000 for three lots....have to sell the three since it will have water and sewer ....you will have to pay the 13,000 to get the water to the property from the closest street....but you will have a new big house....

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#15 Nov 30, 2012
Carlsbad is a great place to own property right now. We are able to price gouge to almost no end. A 3 bedroom house that used to rent for $550 back in 2004 is now easily renting out for $1000+. There is way more demand than supply. Too many people in this town wreck their credit and will never grasp what it takes to own a home. I hope that you find what you need, as of right now I am unaware of anything that would help. Good Luck
kay Scott

Richmond, VA

#16 May 24, 2013
Looking for an 3 or 4 bedrm house ASAP!!!!
zack

Carlsbad, NM

#18 May 25, 2013
Samaritan wrote:
http://nm-carlsbaddod.civicplu s.com/index.aspx?NID=663
20+ house at this site and more on craigslist

HOWEVER MOST LANDLORDS ARE CHECKING YOUR FICO SCORE!!!!

no more deadbeats....
kelly

UK

#19 Aug 8, 2013
Need a house asap cuz I got 3 kids and one on the way we in a flat need a house relly need one plz some one help
johnnyBgood

Carlsbad, NM

#20 Aug 8, 2013
zack wrote:
<quoted text>
20+ house at this site and more on craigslist
HOWEVER MOST LANDLORDS ARE CHECKING YOUR FICO SCORE!!!!
no more deadbeats....
yeah.......... no more deadbeats....

apts on san jose have availability ---$3000/month

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Locals say southern flag not a threat 1 hr Carlsbad 42
News Carlsbad City Councilman JR Doporto: Build a wa... (May '14) 16 hr Local Caveman 24
Water Park @ Beach - $3 Million 16 hr Annette 5
carlsbad police dept. need help with watching ... Fri roadrunner suspect 6
Defund Planned Parenthood Fri Carlsbad 3
Canada in Recession Fri Carlsbad 2
News Dog-walker rules may be clarified Thu bettybop 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlsbad Mortgages