First Prev
of 3
Next Last
okay
#41 Oct 29, 2012
Support wrote:
Wow just because its a local restaurant it doesn't mean that we should ignore the fact that it's dirty. Some people are so stupid
Just saying that people are going to talk either way. & They are both busy so they must be doing something right.
The solution

Carlsbad, NM

#42 Oct 30, 2012
The solution can only be found....in the nude.
bad

United States

#43 Oct 31, 2012
If there was another Mexican restaurant in town that was open in the evening . And on the weekends Lucy's would lose lots of business . Many people go to Lucy's cause there is no other option for dinner as far as Mexican food goes . But i refuse to reward bad behavior just because its the only option. I wouldn't talk to my dog the way Lucy and her staff spoke to me and my friends . It was unprofessional , rude , and completely childish. ... Lucy bought her granddaughter a new car and suddenly they think their shit don't stink. Well it does ...it stinks bad ...kinda like their restaurant at the front door. Nothing like the smell of rotten grease to.get your appetite going.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#44 Nov 2, 2012
There is China Lantern out on National Parks. The Mexican food the wife cooks is made from scatch and is actully pretty good.
anyone notice

Carlsbad, NM

#45 Nov 2, 2012
Rojas is open on weekends also.
sally

Lovington, NM

#46 Nov 2, 2012
anyone notice wrote:
Rojas is open on weekends also.
Rojas is worse than Lucy's!!
Eyee ooo

Carlsbad, NM

#47 Nov 2, 2012
huh wrote:
Dumb locals arguing about two nasty Mexican restaurants when one is just as bad as the other!!!! If I'm going to spend my hard earned money on a meal it sure as shit won't be in this nasty town. Both thosr places are over priced and the food sucks at both places. I can get a good Mexican meal in a clean restaurant at La Fonda or Tia Juana's for the same price and have the pleasure of getting out of town for the day to shop at better stores! Seriously, you are both arguing over Rojas and Lucy's?????????
Not unless you are talking about LaFonda in Santa Fe. Artesia's version of La Fonda has made my entire family sick the last two times we ate there. I won't go back again.
Argonne

Carlsbad, NM

#48 Nov 2, 2012
The solution wrote:
The solution can only be found....in the nude.
What about the country club or Trinity?
Rugby

Carlsbad, NM

#49 Nov 2, 2012
when she lost the fat off her hind end, she was frying your food in it.
anyone notice

Carlsbad, NM

#50 Nov 3, 2012
sally wrote:
<quoted text>
Rojas is worse than Lucy's!!
compare their restaurant inspections then come back and tell us how great lucy's is. most are amazed that she is allowed to remain open.
sally

Lovington, NM

#51 Nov 3, 2012
anyone notice wrote:
<quoted text>
compare their restaurant inspections then come back and tell us how great lucy's is. most are amazed that she is allowed to remain open.
I've eaten at both places and the food at Lucy's was better than at Rojas. I never liked the location of rojas either!

“Carlsbad, NM”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#52 Nov 3, 2012
I really don't have anything to add to this conversation other than.........I'M GAY!

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haaha

S.A.D.(I know I do)

NEXT!!
anyone notice

Carlsbad, NM

#53 Nov 3, 2012
sally wrote:
<quoted text>
I've eaten at both places and the food at Lucy's was better than at Rojas. I never liked the location of rojas either!
the location of a restaurant is of no importance to me, food that doesn't make me sick is. i'm sure you can guess how your last statement makes you sound. now, i'm through with you and this topic.
Sally

Lovington, NM

#54 Nov 3, 2012
anyone notice wrote:
<quoted text>
the location of a restaurant is of no importance to me, food that doesn't make me sick is. i'm sure you can guess how your last statement makes you sound. now, i'm through with you and this topic.
The location is of importance to me, especially since I don't want my vehicle vandalized while I'm eating or being robbed when coming out of a restaurant. Rojas has lousy food and the place is not clean! Service sucks as well! I know how your statement makes you sound!
I'm sure you'll come back using a different user name in response! lol
To the West

Carlsbad, NM

#55 Mar 8, 2013
Stinks worst than slop! Smells like she has hog pens around her restaurant!
i_tryed_all

Carlsbad, NM

#56 Mar 9, 2013
And the honest opinion I can give u about real good Mexican Food is El Mariachi Mexicano.. Mmmmm good and clean!
walter

Hobbs, NM

#57 Mar 9, 2013
But Lucys sales beer,and if you get drunk enough the smell goes away.
Carlsbad native

Artesia, NM

#58 Mar 10, 2013
Argonne wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the country club or Trinity?
Country Club isn't open to the public.

The Trinity absolutely SUX! The Balzano's are psychopaths! The food is horrible and their "whine" is just swill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madonna a leader of the women's March says FU ... 55 min American 17
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 11 hr jim 8,877
Eddy County says it will not hole illegal immi... Sun Carlsbad 27
Health Care In Carlsbad Sun stacy 5
News No elevator service at Carlsbad Caverns for 10a Sat Mike 1
Happy Inaugural Day, 2017. Jan 20 Mike 3
Street Lights Jan 20 Frankenfool 4

Carlsbad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance