Michele Putman?
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Dusty Rhodes

New York, NY

#1 Jul 1, 2013
Anyone know what happened to her? Last I heard she had four kids by eight different guys.(And, yes, that is what I meant to type :))
Beaver Cleaver

New York, NY

#2 Jul 1, 2013
I believe it is spelled Michele with one "L"

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Jul 1, 2013
Dusty Rhodes wrote:
Anyone know what happened to her? Last I heard she had four kids by eight different guys.(And, yes, that is what I meant to type :))
no....she has four kids...married twice...thats it....better to boot the baby daddies to the curb than put up with them playing video games all nite and not working and eating up all the food in the house .....she got her nursing degree and is working as a nurse making nearly 100 grand a year.....so get some sleep because i dont want you grabbing my allsups burritos with out plastic gloves on....
Omg

Hobbs, NM

#4 Jul 1, 2013
How about we let this thread die....

P.S...Really 100 grand a year??? Wow those LPN' s at the nursing home make way more than most RN's....wait if she makes that much wonder if she would be interested in buying ice machines for the Eskimos???
Real RN

Hobbs, NM

#5 Jul 1, 2013
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>no....she has four kids...married twice...thats it....better to boot the baby daddies to the curb than put up with them playing video games all nite and not working and eating up all the food in the house .....she got her nursing degree and is working as a nurse making nearly 100 grand a year.....so get some sleep because i dont want you grabbing my allsups burritos with out plastic gloves on....
None of that's true! Looks like someone is craving attention!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#6 Jul 1, 2013
Oh gawd, someone is starting shit again. Oh well. You say whatever, I don't care. Yep, that's me!

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Jul 2, 2013
Dusty=Michele just looking for more attention. Don't feed the troll.
Where

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Jul 2, 2013
You don't live in NM anymore? OK!!!!

Carlsbad, NM

#11 Jul 2, 2013
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I did start this. I don't live in nm
have a great time up there....keep in touch....
Sara

Hobbs, NM

#12 Jul 2, 2013
_Aristotle_ wrote:
Dusty=Michele just looking for more attention. Don't feed the troll.
LMFAO...I have a feeling that ellvis and all the others except for you, me, and real RN are michele!

Carlsbad, NM

#13 Jul 2, 2013
Sara wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO...I have a feeling that ellvis and all the others except for you, me, and real RN are michele!
okay.....meet me at the rec center tommorow and i will show you i aint michele....
Sara

Hobbs, NM

#14 Jul 2, 2013
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>okay.....meet me at the rec center tommorow and i will show you i aint michele....
I usually ignore your dumb ass posts because you seem nutty and what you write is off the wall,michele! I do think you're michele seeking attention and this is the least of the attention you're getting from me!

Location hidden

#15 Jul 2, 2013
Sara wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually ignore your dumb ass posts because you seem nutty and what you write is off the wall,michele! I do think you're michele seeking attention and this is the least of the attention you're getting from me!
Dumbass

Toronto, Canada

#16 Jul 3, 2013
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass
i know....people are so paranoid that they cant believe two people agree on topix....be careful darling...

Location hidden

#17 Jul 3, 2013
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>i know....people are so paranoid that they cant believe two people agree on topix....be careful darling...
Thank you! I will give u my new number!

Carlsbad, NM

#18 Jul 3, 2013
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! I will give u my new number!
yes...thank you...i will call...been busy working nites and couldnt call you yet....but i promise i will sometime...
pretty sure

Carlsbad, NM

#19 Jul 3, 2013
ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>yes...thank you...i will call...been busy working nites and couldnt call you yet....but i promise i will sometime...
Im pretty sure Elvis is Michele. lol laaaaame!!

Life get one!.
Sara

Hobbs, NM

#20 Jul 3, 2013
pretty sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Im pretty sure Elvis is Michele. lol laaaaame!!
Life get one!.
I think most of us already figured that out. It's kind of sad that some people are that lonely and need to do that. I knew there was something odd with the double L's in ellvis and one L in michele and then someone informed me that it's the same sick person. Sad!

Haslet, TX

#21 Jul 4, 2013
Sara wrote:
<quoted text>
I think most of us already figured that out. It's kind of sad that some people are that lonely and need to do that. I knew there was something odd with the double L's in ellvis and one L in michele and then someone informed me that it's the same sick person. Sad!
i already called you out on this now put up or shut up

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#22 Jul 4, 2013
Sara wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew ellvis and michele were the same person, but I think miraculous mutha was/is also michele. I found the postings amusing at first, but then I realized there must be underlying issues with this person. The worst thing that we could be doing is responding negatively to this individual, and I'm guilty of that myself! I'm sure it's a ploy for attention, but you're right, it's sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult video (Sep '10) 58 min Vanessa 17
News Companies move forward on nuclear waste storage... Sat lionTG 6
Washington Dental Clinic in Juarez Mexico (Feb '13) Aug 26 Bill 38
Mayor Jewkowski swindles Cave people Aug 26 Frankenfool 1
News Locals say southern flag not a threat (Jul '15) Aug 25 another 239
kelly lowe for sheriff Aug 24 PitaPen1234 65
News Carlsbad schools Superintendent Gary Perkowski ... (Apr '13) Aug 21 Enough of this bull 87

Carlsbad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlsbad Mortgages