Question the moral standing of Sol Tr...

Question the moral standing of Sol Transportation in Oceanside

Posted in the Carlsbad Forum

stonewalled

Honolulu, HI

#1 Sep 13, 2011
I have a court hearing on the 15th of Sept. a temporary restraing order was served to me by certified mail at my residence in L.A ,my fiancee took my 2011 camaro to work on May 25th 2011 on her shift after lunch 12:30 noon till 3:30pm my gps readings dont match where the car should be while shes working ,understanding mishaps with tracking devices I called to verify the readings and of course they were correct an arrgument ensued and some how soon after that she came up with a printed out parer that showed she was at work ,I was not satisfied and got in contact with her place of work and all I got was the run around ,I believe that this is an affair gone wrong and I want to expose this company that offer services to the elderly and children with special needs,theres more details but can anyone give me an advice on how to persue this or is there anyone that can help me expose the truth? plz help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deepak Chopra to host worldwide peace meditatio... Thu Maggie 1
Poll Does Steve Perry (Journey) really live in Del M... (Jan '10) Jun 27 Maey 13
Mary Botto Artist (Aug '12) Jun 27 Joe 34
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Jun 27 seeforward 71
#Legit #pain n #anxiety meds Jun 23 San marcos delivery 1
Review: Revolution Laboratories, LLC (Apr '13) Jun 13 marnie 34
News City of Poway on list of safest in state Jun 10 Innovative Safety 1
More from around the web

Carlsbad People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Carlsbad Mortgages