Review: Revolution Laboratories, LLC

Posted in the Carlsbad Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
elizabeth brown

Smyrna, TN

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Tried to reach their customer service to cancel and could not get through on any number provided. So, I sent two emails. They hit my account anyway for $84.63 and I am not able to cancel this order.
pat taylor

Morehead City, NC

#2 Apr 20, 2013
i also ordered free trial , called to cancel, and charged my account 29.99! these people are crooks! there is no customer service,just recording!!!
Anonymous

Encinitas, CA

#3 Jul 23, 2013
I did the trial through them as well, you can get to the customer service if you continue on the phone after the automated system. Also it says it in the Terms and Cond when signing up that if you don't call and cancel in the 14 days that you get billed since it is a 30 day supply.
Pat you had two options when cancelling you picked the one to keep that bottle as the customer service lady explained to me you can also cancel and send the bottle back if you do that you do not get charged.
sandra

United States

#4 Jul 30, 2013
OMG...., Just got off the phone with a rep and of course i got a sorry maam your 14 day trial wa over yesterday. Well ive been calling for three days and no answer!! My account got charged $84.63. What the heck? Can anybody help?
Dean

Encinitas, CA

#5 Aug 1, 2013
sandra wrote:
OMG...., Just got off the phone with a rep and of course i got a sorry maam your 14 day trial wa over yesterday. Well ive been calling for three days and no answer!! My account got charged $84.63. What the heck? Can anybody help?
I am a Rep there call back and ask for Dean they will transfer you to me and we will see what we can do.
JTS

Encinitas, CA

#8 Aug 16, 2013
I signed up at Revolutionlaboratories.com for the trial for MuscleRev X and the Green coffee for my wife. After the trial we decided to stay on and truly have enjoyed the results we have seen from these products. It was very nice of the company when we informed them that we could no longer afford it at the regular price of like 84 dollars. They helped us find something that worked for us to stay on.
Check them out at Revolutionlaboratories.com you can get the trial there or just buy a bottle.
Colleen MT

Kalispell, MT

#9 Sep 20, 2013
I just called and was able to cancel my autoship but was apparently one day late for the 14 day free trial period. I sadly missed that in the FINE PRINT. The trial period starts THE DAY YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER!!! Not the day you recieve the product! I feel quite duped. The product made me very sick and when I asked if I could return the bottle for a refund they said no they do not accept opened bottles after the 14 days. So I just paid $85.00 for a bottle I used 2 pills out of! My lesson READ EVERY WORD on any of these types of offers! No offer from customer service to make this a better experience in any way, so bummed!
Dean

Encinitas, CA

#10 Sep 27, 2013
Colleen MT wrote:
I just called and was able to cancel my autoship but was apparently one day late for the 14 day free trial period. I sadly missed that in the FINE PRINT. The trial period starts THE DAY YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER!!! Not the day you recieve the product! I feel quite duped. The product made me very sick and when I asked if I could return the bottle for a refund they said no they do not accept opened bottles after the 14 days. So I just paid $85.00 for a bottle I used 2 pills out of! My lesson READ EVERY WORD on any of these types of offers! No offer from customer service to make this a better experience in any way, so bummed!
Hi Colleen, I am a Customer Service Rep at Revolution Laboratories. We apologize for any confusion with the trial and return policy. We strive for customer satisfaction here at Revlabs! Please give us a call back and ask for Dean. I will help you in any ways I can.
Really pissed of customer

Houston, TX

#11 Dec 20, 2013
Dean wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Colleen, I am a Customer Service Rep at Revolution Laboratories. We apologize for any confusion with the trial and return policy. We strive for customer satisfaction here at Revlabs! Please give us a call back and ask for Dean. I will help you in any ways I can.
If your so real give me an actual number Dean so I can get my money back!
Keith

Dillsboro, NC

#12 Jan 31, 2014
This crap is a scam! They do not send you a free trial they send you a months worth and if you don't cancel and send it back, then you are charged for it. Ridiculous that they even advertise this as a free trail. I can't trust the quality of a supplement if the company that makes it is this sketchy. Total rip off. When you call them to cancel they go from $80 something to $29.99 then drop the price to $9.99. Really? The price can drop that much?!? Do yourself a favor and don't even waste your time with these scam artists. And good luck finding someone in customer service that speaks good english.
Nadege

Miami, FL

#13 Jan 31, 2014
i paid for the free trial and they sent me something expirer since December 2012. It is crazy:-)
cobra

Chagrin Falls, OH

#14 Feb 19, 2014
I am a PhD for a non profit testing lab. I am in the process of evaluating the legitimacy of this product from a nutritional and performance enhancement perspective. I used to work for the FDA - stayed tuned for the results.
brian hayes

Vancouver, WA

#15 Mar 1, 2014
I called customer service and got no answer .
Barry

San Diego, CA

#16 Mar 17, 2014
Lousy products and and just a scam to keep bleeding you for $85 a monht. Total scam artists.Hopefully the feds will catch up to them.
Will

Winnipeg, Canada

#17 Apr 4, 2014
My wife got dinged for 2 x $107 but after calling them they refunded $95 and will refund another $95 when shipment is returned. Don't give up!
John

Rocky Mountain House, Canada

#18 May 18, 2014
This company uses the negative contract notion, unless you say "stop" they keep sending stuff you didn't ask for, long since illegal...
You sign up for a $6.00 trial, and UNLESS YOU NOTIFY THEM that you want nothing more to do with them, they feel free to access your credit card to help themselves to money you didn't authorize them to take...
Its like taking a car for a test drive at the invitation of the car sales outlet and the car sales company delivering a car to your house a couple weeks later and taking money from your credit card to pay for it without your permission because YOU DIDN'T TELL THEM YOU DIDN'T WANT THE CAR AFTER TESTING IT... That would not be legal or good business..
I expected to spent about $12.00 to test the stuff, green coffee bean extract and colon cleanse, didn't work.. Then yesterday more arrived in the mail.. I checked my credit card to learn this company had taken $353.00 from my credit card.
So far they've agreed to send half back. If they do not send it all back, minus the original amount of roughly $12.00 I agreed to pay, I will pursue further remedy.
Athanasie

East Stroudsburg, PA

#19 Oct 6, 2014
Hi,

I responded to a Gracinia Cambogia add on try the samples, of course my account was charged 84.63 , and I lso got Coffee Beans and when I called to cancel, Cambogia Garcenia cancelled . My account kept getting charged by Coffee beean, I am now close to S300.
Carcinia Kept telling me that the account was closed in July, but I was still getting charged in Oct!!
I wonder how Coffee beans got my billing info ? If Garcinia canceled, Why Coffee did not ?
Can someone help???
Eva

Calgary, Canada

#21 Dec 14, 2014
What is the customer service number?
Eva

Calgary, Canada

#22 Dec 14, 2014
cobra wrote:
I am a PhD for a non profit testing lab. I am in the process of evaluating the legitimacy of this product from a nutritional and performance enhancement perspective. I used to work for the FDA - stayed tuned for the results.
Any update?
Eva Llamas

Chula Vista, CA

#23 Jan 5, 2015
elizabeth brown wrote:
Tried to reach their customer service to cancel and could not get through on any number provided. So, I sent two emails. They hit my account anyway for $84.63 and I am not able to cancel this order.
Ive returned these items i need to cancel & they continue to take outta my vank & send me products I cant use we nwed help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's failed Baja condo resort left buyers fe... Tue frigginhell 22
News Trump's failed Baja condo resort left buyers fe... Jun 27 Aces928 1
BITCH DONALD: Go, Bitch, Go! - by Rev. Patryse ... Jun 20 Reverend Patryse ... 1
STARE ADVERSITY IN THE FACE - by Rev. Patryse B... Jun 17 Reverend Patryse ... 1
2003 Chevy Trailblazer-CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND R... (Dec '11) Jun 16 Tyson H 281
SONG DEDICATIONS to DEL MAR, CA. Jun 11 Reverend Patryse ... 1
Traffic from Carlsbad to L.A. on Easter Sunday May '16 JustAGuy77 2

Carlsbad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlsbad Mortgages