Bicyclist killed in Carlsbad crash id...

Bicyclist killed in Carlsbad crash identified

There are 2 comments on the The San Diego Union-Tribune story from Apr 22, 2013, titled Bicyclist killed in Carlsbad crash identified. In it, The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that:

The Carlsbad man, who was married with children, was headed north on El Camino Real just passed La Costa Avenue with another bicyclist when he was struck by a northbound vehicle, Carlsbad police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The San Diego Union-Tribune.

Jim

San Marcos, CA

#1 Apr 23, 2013
How is it possible the driver wasn't held?? The bicyclist was RUN OVER FROM BEHIND, for God sake! Was there texting involved? Alcohol? This poor man was out for exercise on a perfectly clear morning (I know because I drove past the scene southbound at around 8am after the "accident"), now he's lost his life senselessly, a wife has lost her husband, and his children their father. What a tragedy this is...
samsayshi

Oceanside, CA

#2 Apr 24, 2013
This is horrible. I hope people will be more careful on the roads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
location from an 1980's movie (Apr '16) Oct 14 LBCjesster 2
Ambulance and fire department in Oceanside harbor? Oct 7 Anonymous 1
Helicopter over Encinitas Last Night (Jul '11) Oct 2 Tess 14
Maylette Sep 26 Pointoutdafake 1
2003 Chevy Trailblazer-CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND R... (Dec '11) Sep 24 BOWTIEWIFEY16 304
News Judge orders Jehovah's Witness to release moles... Sep 23 Alank 54
News Second teen arrested in fatal shooting at Ocean... Sep 21 DavidS 1

Carlsbad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlsbad Mortgages