Possible Cancer Cluster in Carlsbad

Possible Cancer Cluster in Carlsbad

There are 30 comments on the San Diego 6 story from Mar 25, 2010, titled Possible Cancer Cluster in Carlsbad. In it, San Diego 6 reports that:

We asked your opinions about the possible cancer cluster in Carlsbad. Bless the souls of those who have died of cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Diego 6.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Noah Berkowitz

Hong Kong

#21 Dec 1, 2011
Great.. Great job.!

Thank you.
Anonymous

Newbury Park, CA

#22 Jan 18, 2012
Hi, I'm try to find you. Please will you contact me via this site. I can't find your email and site won't let me email you. I'm think there must have been an issue to go underground.
PITSfounder wrote:
I investigate cancer clusters and old dumpsites (landfills). Many schools across the country were built on top of old dumpsites, most of which contain carcinogenic chemicals. Does anyone know the previous land-use of the Carlsbad High School property?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#23 Jan 19, 2012
I think at least 2 schools in Carlsbad were built on old dumpsites.
B Read

Federal Way, WA

#24 Feb 7, 2012
jcampbell wrote:
I am 39 years old who lived on Oak St. Down from the high school and I have Lymphoma stage IV.We need to find an answer.
Hi - I'm the daughter of one of the CHS football coaches, and have been told I MUST be part of a cancer cluster. This is the only thing that I have seen in my life that I'm tied to. Would you mind sharing your experience with me? My life has been a little unpredictable over the last few years, and I'm trying to get an idea of what to possibly expect. I hope this message finds you well.
B Read

Federal Way, WA

#25 Feb 7, 2012
fordsfaith wrote:
Any new information the Carlsbad High cancer cluster? I'm researching, as I may have another cancer cluster area and want to compare. Thanks kindly
If you find any information, I would be grateful if you shared. I have been told my ailments are most likely tied to a cancer cluster. This is the only one I have ties to. Would appreciate any info you discover to anticipate what is possibly in my future. Thank you.

Location hidden

#26 Feb 7, 2012
B Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If you find any information, I would be grateful if you shared. I have been told my ailments are most likely tied to a cancer cluster. This is the only one I have ties to. Would appreciate any info you discover to anticipate what is possibly in my future. Thank you.
I've been investigating old dumpsites and connections to cancers, birth defects and other serious illnesses for over 26 years. I'd like to help you find the cause of your ailments and will share any information I have in file. How long ago did you live in Carlsbad? How long have you lived in Federal Way? When were you diagnosed?
Saquaro Tree

El Cajon, CA

#27 Mar 16, 2012
If one is concerned about power lines I suggest going to this link: http://www.antennasearch.com

Despite the power lines, Carlsbad is not a high EMF area.

Location hidden

#28 Mar 16, 2012
I think the cancers may have been caused by chemicals from former dumpsites.
fordsfaith

Newbury Park, CA

#29 Mar 16, 2012
Anyone seeing any cancer clusters around the Oceanside, Ca. schools?
Is it possible abestos in the class rooms or homes in the area, as many were built in the 50's
kindly
fordsfaith

Newbury Park, CA

#30 Mar 16, 2012
B Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually looking in the Oceanside school areas. Carlsbad and Oceanside schools built in the same era. Not sure if schools built on old landfills or abestos in walls. Also are you aware they now have rebuilt the school and tore down all old class rooms. Are they hiding something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Marine and Camp Pendleton fireman gets 17 ye... May 22 Calvin41 1
dispen-sary 24/7 A d d y s, T a r, H , etc May 17 Omodon 1
2003 Chevy Trailblazer-CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND R... (Dec '11) May 13 Sandyallison 314
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) May 1 infact 106
News Feds arrest 53 non-violent criminals in San Die... Apr '18 spytheweb 2
Mary Botto Artist (Aug '12) Apr '18 Cecily Hill 48
Corinne Hogg and her VA disability - What's wro... (Sep '15) Apr '18 anno 29

Carlsbad Jobs

Personal Finance

Carlsbad Mortgages