Dewberry's Carlisle Road Diet wins MA...

Dewberry's Carlisle Road Diet wins MASITE Project of the Year

There are 2 comments on the CE News story from Oct 28, 2011, titled Dewberry's Carlisle Road Diet wins MASITE Project of the Year. In it, CE News reports that:

The Mid- Atlantic Section of the Institute of Transportation Engineers recently announced its 2011 MASITE Project of the Year for Small to Medium Scale Projects at the organization's annual meeting in Cape May, N.J. Dewberry's Carlisle Road Diet in Carlisle, Pa., received the top honor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CE News.

Birdman

New York, NY

#1 Oct 28, 2011
What a joke. We have about 10 lights on our main street within one mile and they can't even sincronize them to get thru town. Sometimes you will make it thru two green lights and then sit at the next one for two or three red lights till you get thru. One mile will usually take 10 minutes when it should only take 3. Simple mathmatics and Carlisle has never had sincronized lights.
Carlisler

Burbank, CA

#2 Oct 29, 2011
I still think they should have kept the scramble crosswalks. Now that everyone else is putting them in, out they go in Carlisle!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Carroll Valley officer charged with corr... (Feb '14) May 16 Davenport 15
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) May 4 Disappointed 72
News Having 'the talk': When it comes to sex educati... (Jun '13) Apr '16 Roxanna747 5
News Man sentenced for spitting on state trooper, br... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Cumberland County bridge replacement plans now ... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
Crossdressers Apr '16 TruckerD 4
News Carlisle woman jailed on defiant trespass charge Mar '16 Hillary Bengazi 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlisle Mortgages