Miamisburg Man Faces More Charges

Jul 15, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHIOTV

Additional charges have been filed against a man accused of stealing catalytic converters from under cars.

Comments
1 - 20 of 145 Comments Last updated May 14, 2013
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
carolyn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

Is he one of the "Orchard Hill" gang????
GUESS WHO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2008

never was a Orchard Hill Gang. Get the story straight!!!!! Don't believe anyone knows where that so called came from. Is there???
carolyn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

I know where it came from and there was an "Orchard Hill" and it is because most of the guys in it lived on Orchard Hill?
Where you from, Dog Patch?????

Since: Oct 08

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

You are correct Carolyn. They all lived on or around Orchard Hill. That's where they got the name from. Guess who if you lived in the burg for so long you would know about Orchard Hill.
Guess Who

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

Yes I know Orchard Hill. What's there to know about it?
Guess Who

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

Carolyn actually thought you knew EVERYTHING.
bod

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

are you guys afraid to say the bowlings? anyone from the burg knows there are a few dirtball families that are career criminals. and yes, they are primarily from the orchard hill area.
Guess Who

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

No, which Bowlings are you talking about? There are several around town. Not all are from Orchard Hill. Lots of ??? families from the whole town. And they aren't all from the Hill!!! bod where were you from? the hill?
Carolyn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2008

Guess who, are you the mayor????
Guess Who

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2008

Yes I might as well be. Know them all. Raised around all of them. Knew very well how they were., and why things happened the way it had.
Guess Who

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2008

And Jerry wasn't from the hill. He just hung out with some of the guys. Quite a nice person., long as I knew him.
Carolyn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Then I must know you!!!!! He had a massive stoke and died in 96. It really was hard on Chris, her Dad loved her a lot!!!!!! I was his first wife.

Seriously, I would like to know what happened to gang and their families. Kenny and Jerry Lakins, Dottie Grushon, Sammy, Doug, Elmer, Drewy and the rest.
Carolyn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Hey, I think I know how Orchard Hill got the name
Carolyn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2008

That guy is 51 years old. What did take in school, Stealing 101? He probably went to Sinclair. I stupidity comes in all age groups!!!!
Guess Who

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2008

Now that idiot didn't come the hill, he lives in the burg. Yes you are right stupidity comes in all age groups. Just too lazy to get out and try to make an honest living.
Greg

Mason, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2008

Guess Who wrote:
Now that idiot didn't come the hill, he lives in the burg. Yes you are right stupidity comes in all age groups. Just too lazy to get out and try to make an honest living.
Ahhh Miseryburg!..had the misfortune of having to take care of my Parents there.Land of thiefs and pedophiles!.The river needs to take back the land and cleanse it!
Guess Who

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2008

Greg that is everywhere. Not just in the burg. You just haven't met the good people.
Guess Who

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2008

Oh yes, if all the trash wouldn't come else where, the burg would be a great little town like it used to be.
Greg

Mason, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2008

Guess Who wrote:
Oh yes, if all the trash wouldn't come else where, the burg would be a great little town like it used to be.
I did a sex offender search when i was there and found 4 with in a mile radius.It was more sickening to find out that Miseryburg has more offenders by far than any other miami valley community!.The noise,DPL air pollution and thievery is not something the City can not sweep under its rug.Just for instance the gas station off old 25 was robbed 3 times with in 2 years i was there.Police rudely running in our back yard after suspects and such was the final straw.Most of the old outlaws have sold there homes and living in the country.The only excuse for home town pride there would be that you dont know any better!.
Carolyn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

Greg,
If you dont like the Burg, leave!!!!! Were you looking for friends when you did the search for sex offenders? You sure sound like that you were the robber, since you know all about the gas station.. I have never heard of a gas station off of Old 25. Is that how many times you robbed it before you got caught? Miamisburg is a proud community with lots of nice people!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 30,258
Ambulance, fire levy sparks debate in Ohio (Feb '13) 14 hr For the Record 2,037
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 14 hr lol 31,182
Middletown Gangs (Apr '13) Thu Mz Pebbles 26
Concealed carry in Boro's schools - not a matte... (Jul '13) Aug 20 Student 4 Conceal... 66
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Boro etiquette (Jul '13) Aug 20 near side 10

Search the Carlisle Forum:
•••
•••
Carlisle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Carlisle Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••