Kimball Ice Cream opens in Lancaster ...

Kimball Ice Cream opens in Lancaster - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 68 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from May 28, 2010, titled Kimball Ice Cream opens in Lancaster - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Kimball Farm Ice Cream opened its newest location to the general public Thursday afternoon, just in time for Memorial Day weekend, according to owner Mike Kimball.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mike Canon

Lynn, MA

#64 Oct 1, 2010
Yikes! You can have Kimballs's. We'll continue to get our ice cream at Lancaster Golf. Better ice cream,big servings,cheaper prices, friendly service and a nice relaxing atmosphere. Why people wait in long lines to pay a lot more money, in this economy, is a mystery to me. But the shorter lines are ok by me!

Since: Apr 09

Leominster, MA

#65 Oct 2, 2010
Cherry Hill is better.
Supporter of Mayor Dino

Leominster, MA

#66 Oct 3, 2010
Luther Manning wrote:
Cherry Hill is better.
JERK! You were warned to STAY OFF THESE FORUMS...
parenthood

AOL

#67 Oct 3, 2010
Harry Hairy wrote:
<quoted text> I tried it again tonight. A large heavyset guy fell over from having to many gold chains on (and way too much fried food). Luckily some of the old car owners had a tire jack (remember those)and they rolled him over and got him up. His aqua leisure suit was unharmed. Patent leather shoes also unscathed. The owners were concerned about liability so they gave him a dozen cheeseburgers "to go" with bacon and the secret sauce and he was on his way
no children, that goodness, no exposure toyoung minds, go to one of the ice cream stands, many choices for you, hopefully you will relax and be happy

Since: Apr 09

Leominster, MA

#69 Oct 3, 2010
Supporter of Mayor Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom of Speech is my right, period. As are my opinions. Care to discuss this in person? Pick a place & time troll.

LM
parenthood

AOL

#70 Oct 7, 2010
<quoted text>
who told him
Supporter of Mayor Dino

Leominster, MA

#71 Oct 7, 2010
I told Manning to go away....

Gino
parenthood

AOL

#75 Oct 8, 2010
I told Manning to go away....
Gino
So now you think you are the king

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inspired evolution of Billerica's Whiffle Tree Jul 19 hammerhead 1
News Westford neighbors demand action on rowdy Nasho... (Jul '10) Jul 14 Ghost of Tiki Pasr 234
Westford water ban and why isn't the town obser... Jul 13 runscottygrun 1
Homes Jul 10 xychoc 1
News Judge Extends Restraining Order In Immigration ... (Apr '07) Jun '16 Nopal 3
News Plethora of pollen blamed on erratic weather pa... Jun '16 Buzz Lightyear 3
News Billerica man gets probation in stolen-lottery ... May '16 hammerhead 1

Carlisle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlisle Mortgages