Bradley Morris Phillip Irving and Bra...

Bradley Morris Phillip Irving and Brandon Stoker

Posted in the Carlisle Forum

Dont matter

Richmond, KY

#1 Sep 17, 2010
Has anyone heard who these three men are talking to?
Bet you could never guess!
Their underage!
Bradley- Hannah Zornes
Phillip Irving- Kirsten Fredrick
Brandon Stoker- Sydney Hope Fryman!
What losers huh!!!!
Their what anywhere from 16-20 yrs old and messing with 13 yr old little girls. thats pretty low of them!
What is your problem

Rogers, KY

#2 Sep 17, 2010
Dont matter wrote:
Has anyone heard who these three men are talking to?
Bet you could never guess!
Their underage!
Bradley- Hannah Zornes
Phillip Irving- Kirsten Fredrick
Brandon Stoker- Sydney Hope Fryman!
What losers huh!!!!
Their what anywhere from 16-20 yrs old and messing with 13 yr old little girls. thats pretty low of them!
With all the real proplems facing us in society today, I would think that YOU, Winchester Poster, would have more to worry about than who a half dozen young people, mostly teen agers, are "TALKING TO". It is called "socializing" This is what young people do. I have never heard anything negative about any of these youngsters, so why are you trying to start something? Could it be that there is a motive to your maddness? Could it be that you have a daughter that is not getting enough attention from one of the boys?
Bradley

Detroit, MI

#3 Sep 18, 2010
Ok well first off if u wanna kno anything ill be more than happy to tell u myself and well ive talked to hannah a couple times but nothin like talkin to date talkin im 20 yrs old and i have a 16 an up age limit honey so i guess 13 kinda out of tge picture cause believe me im not goin to jail im not stupid and as far as ur concern u need to worry about urself and not me and my friends ur prolly under age urself and prolly butt hurt over one of us so the best thing u need to do is take the pills off the counter stop snortin for a min and do some thinkin cause if i was tryin to get with her dont ya think she would be with me all the time i drive a red truck that sticks out like a sore thumb so if i had someone with me u would kno and so would everyone else im not hiding anything plus i work all the time and im only usaully off during the week when schools goin on so i dont believe they would be with me so my advice to u is to keep ur snobby pill infected nose out of my business and get back to ur bf that is prolly over 18 so if u really wanna start we can start cause ur only 14 urself hmmmm...
FRIEND OF A FRIEND

Anderson, SC

#4 Sep 18, 2010
brandon stoker isnt tlkin to sydney fryman
They are just jail bait

United States

#5 Sep 19, 2010
these boys are pathetic for messing with these young girls. brandon stoker shouldnt get in trouble by anyone but his girlfriend for trying to mess around with little sydney fryman, he's not over age so techncially he doesnt count but as for phillip irvin and bradley morris, they should be in trouble with the law ! if they cant find a girl their own age to give them some then they might as well just by themselves a blow up doll and live one hell of a lonely life. you boys make me sick. and messing around with theses little sluts is going to wind up putting you in jail and the girls will be getting in serious trouble im sure. and as for you bradley, im sure you find a way to see little hannah zornes, im sure you're smart enough to keep her out of sight whlle you are in town. but im sure you take her places like your house or someone else's house or something, your not a dumb boy bradley. but your whole town found out about it pretty fast. but it's alright, have your fun with your little girls now cause sooner or later ot will all come back to bite you in the ass.. have a nice life.... in jail im sure
banana boat

United States

#6 Sep 19, 2010
those girls go around acting way older than they should. one of the above mentioned was seen with a group of her peers with her pants pulled down. the acts of these girls should fall back on their parents. and the men need to steer clear of these easy 14 y/o girls. ive seen a couple of these girls n action,Flippin their little asses around n front of 40 y/o men. i guess they learn it from their mommas.
You are PATHETIC

Rogers, KY

#7 Sep 19, 2010
They are just jail bait wrote:
these boys are pathetic for messing with these young girls. brandon stoker shouldnt get in trouble by anyone but his girlfriend for trying to mess around with little sydney fryman, he's not over age so techncially he doesnt count but as for phillip irvin and bradley morris, they should be in trouble with the law ! if they cant find a girl their own age to give them some then they might as well just by themselves a blow up doll and live one hell of a lonely life. you boys make me sick. and messing around with theses little sluts is going to wind up putting you in jail and the girls will be getting in serious trouble im sure. and as for you bradley, im sure you find a way to see little hannah zornes, im sure you're smart enough to keep her out of sight whlle you are in town. but im sure you take her places like your house or someone else's house or something, your not a dumb boy bradley. but your whole town found out about it pretty fast. but it's alright, have your fun with your little hester Postergirls now cause sooner or later ot will all come back to bite you in the ass.. have a nice life.... in jail im sure
WInchester Poster, You really are PATHETIC!
For some reason you are jealous. Threatening these boys with jail will get you nowhere. These boys are not bothering you or anyone else. Give it up. You are making yourself look silly.
katie

United States

#8 Sep 19, 2010
the way i see it is if their willing to do it then let them. its no ones business but theirs! and i know bradley and phil r great guys but these little girls have been spreadin the rumors themselves! and as for stoker i believe what "winchester" poster had to say; the only one he shuld be in trouble with is his girlfriend. let these boys make the mistakes but they will pay for it.. just leave them alone!
Sydney

Georgetown, KY

#9 Sep 21, 2010
& the way I see it is everyone needs to mind there own f***n business!! For one none of this is true and second it's really none of ur alls concern!
duh

Manchester, OH

#10 Sep 22, 2010
This is probably one of the most immature things I've ever saw in my life. The things that people state on these websites are unbelieveable and overall stupid, and it just blows my mind! Whoever would sit around on this website and make up a whole bunch of crap must really have no life, at all. It is nobody's business but they're own who is talking to whom, and I honestly don't see the big deal. Yes, I agree. The age thing is odd and may not be right in some people's eyes, but it is they're lives. Let them live the way they want to! And why you would harass somebody on this "Topix" really makes me wonder. Do you have no life and try to ruin everybody else's? I know the town of Carlisle, I know these boys, and I know these girls. The girls you have named are indeed more mature than they should be for they're age, therefor older guys will become attracted. Times have changed people! Leave everybody alone and worry about your own life.
duh

Manchester, OH

#11 Sep 22, 2010
And one more thing I would like to add before I go, the whole town of Carlisle never finds anybody they're own age, and nobody ever makes a fuss about it. So, I would like to make it clear that whatever the circumstances are, it's very pathetic that you only bring up stories against these teenagers. You could be talking about the entire town pretty much, but instead pick on people that mind they're own business. Grow up please and GET A LIFE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bourbon County Jail (Nov '10) 33 min Really 83
Abby from Nestle in the warehouse 1 hr LilBrandon 21
Women??? 2 hr Online 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr lol 166,294
Whitney Duncan 5 hr curious 8
Cute Single Mexican Men (Jun '11) 6 hr Chong 67
confederate statutes 8 hr Smh 9

Carlisle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance