ibeatu
#1 Dec 4, 2010
Who are the ones u dont want to fight
Just

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2010
Tara Wilson can whip some ass and so can her sister Tiff Wilson, there mother Lisa bout killed me back in the day! She taught them well
heck no
#4 Dec 4, 2010
I would say dalphine goldy and jackie fryman, i fought both and got my @ss beat off
Leave em alone

United States

#5 Dec 4, 2010
ibeatu wrote:
Who are the ones u dont want to fight

Ye don't wanna pick a fight with either one of them Wilson girls. Either one of em can whoop yer azz with one hand tied behind them.
Don't say you ain't ben told.
twin towers

Georgetown, KY

#6 Dec 5, 2010
Leave em alone wrote:
<quoted text>
Ye don't wanna pick a fight with either one of them Wilson girls. Either one of em can whoop yer azz with one hand tied behind them.
Don't say you ain't ben told.
That would be a dream lol
funny

United States

#7 Dec 14, 2010
who said they could fight? never seen either one of them do anything but run their mouth!!
Nasty skanks

Ewing, KY

#8 Dec 15, 2010
Those Wilson girls are ho's!!!! they let 13 black men run the train on them and there is video to prove it. they are sick!
funny

Pflugerville, TX

#9 Dec 15, 2010
who has the video? id like to see that!!!
Nasty skanks

Ewing, KY

#11 Dec 17, 2010
My friend has the video, it's real graphic, both of them have a pecker in all three of there holes at once
andy

United States

#14 Dec 18, 2010
Nasty skanks wrote:
My friend has the video, it's real graphic, both of them have a pecker in all three of there holes at once
How can I see that?
Andy

Worton, MD

#18 Dec 25, 2010
andy wrote:
<quoted text>How can I see that?
Somebody is using my screen name. I will be changing it to another name. I do not approve of this type of texting.
really

Drakesboro, KY

#19 Feb 28, 2011
Nasty skanks wrote:
Those Wilson girls are ho's!!!! they let 13 black men run the train on them and there is video to prove it. they are sick!
That is sad. They look like good girls
Candy

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Mar 1, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>
That is sad. They look like good girls
Ask the Mayor how good they are!!
really

Pflugerville, TX

#22 Mar 1, 2011
Candy wrote:
<quoted text>Ask the Mayor how good they are!!
What are they to the mayor
Candy

Cincinnati, OH

#24 Mar 2, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>
What are they to the mayor
He was caught with them while still married. According to Tiff's friend, they are a couple and she is now pregnant. Which may or may not be his but he's claiming it!
motley crue

Morehead, KY

#25 Mar 2, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>
That is sad. They look like good girls
my opinion....their not good girls....and they can do alot better than who they date when they date em
Miracle

United States

#26 Mar 2, 2011
Candy wrote:
<quoted text>He was caught with them while still married. According to Tiff's friend, they are a couple and she is now pregnant. Which may or may not be his but he's claiming it!
that baby does not belong to Kevin Booth, it belongs to a guy from Harrison County named Mark Schimpler!! I know Mark, he told me it's probably his, he was tapping that around the end of December, do the math her conception date is the end of December
Candy

Cincinnati, OH

#27 Mar 2, 2011
Miracle wrote:
<quoted text> that baby does not belong to Kevin Booth, it belongs to a guy from Harrison County named Mark Schimpler!! I know Mark, he told me it's probably his, he was tapping that around the end of December, do the math her conception date is the end of December
Key word there is "PROBABLY"..which is hilarious. You basically just called her a ho in ur poor attempt to defend her. December would also be about the time he was caught cheating. But then again...who's counting. LOL! Guess it will work out for somebody. Sounds like a great Maury episode.
Gosh

United States

#28 Mar 2, 2011
gosh let it go, who cares

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Wisdom of Ages 172,969
A teacher was arrested Thursday for reportedly ... 1 hr Sheriff Rascal So... 2
Kristen Mann (Nov '10) 1 hr Bill 14
Best areas to live in Mt. Sterling? 3 hr Just thinking 7
Susan Howard (Mar '17) 16 hr Trey 23
Sheriff 19 hr Truth 39
Sycamore Hill Apartments Wed Truth 2

Carlisle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlisle Mortgages