housecleaning nude
serious

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2011
This is for reall I would like to have someone to clean my house naked once a week . I will pay $25 an hour I'm not a slob or dirty and I'm Clean,Safe,Sane I just love the female body !! I want someone attractive and hwp , if u are serious here is e-mail send a picture of yourself and everything will be kept confidential !! [email protected] thanks hope to hear from u !!
huh

Richmond, KY

#2 Dec 11, 2011
serious wrote:
This is for reall I would like to have someone to clean my house naked once a week . I will pay $25 an hour I'm not a slob or dirty and I'm Clean,Safe,Sane I just love the female body !! I want someone attractive and hwp , if u are serious here is e-mail send a picture of yourself and everything will be kept confidential !! [email protected] thanks hope to hear from u !!

Get a girlfriend or a subscription to Playboy and then you can look at the female body all you want, pervert
houae needs cleaned

Ewing, KY

#3 Dec 11, 2011
When she gets finished with your house she can come to mine, I'll make it a mess just so she can clean, hell yes
Norton

Lebanon, KY

#4 Dec 15, 2011
When she get done cleaning, you and her can do what comes natural between a man and a women, might have to pay more than $25 a hour tho .
hertz

Morehead, KY

#5 Dec 15, 2011
The only women that would possibly respond to this are drug addicts who are desperate. And even that's doubtful since there's some manual labor involved.
rizzle

Ewing, KY

#6 Dec 15, 2011
Party like a rock star
advice

United States

#7 Dec 16, 2011
serious wrote:
probably need to specify what sex you would like come clean your house. You might have a man answer your ad lol.
Holly

Richmond, KY

#8 Dec 17, 2011
Norton wrote:
When she get done cleaning, you and her can do what comes natural between a man and a women, might have to pay more than $25 a hour tho .
I doubt it. This is probably some fat, gross horny old dude who cant get a woman any other way except to pay to look at her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kins out 6 min Just asking 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Simmons 164,753
Impressed with Captain D's 2 hr methhead 6
White keep with blonde 4 hr Melissa 2
Lowes quality?? 9 hr Byrons 1
Keep seeing young girl... (Jan '16) Jun 23 Sad 11
New to the Area Jun 22 Just Me 3

Carlisle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlisle Mortgages