ICB

Frankfort, KY

#1 Feb 25, 2011
I hear that bum Tonya is back in town - deserted another kid. She's living @ Green Valley with another bum. People like her make me sick. There are too many of them.We need to chase them all across the river, let Ohio have them.Who runs GV? They need to clean out all the ones that aren't supposed to be there.
get em

Pflugerville, TX

#2 Feb 25, 2011
ICB wrote:
I hear that bum Tonya is back in town - deserted another kid. She's living @ Green Valley with another bum. People like her make me sick. There are too many of them.We need to chase them all across the river, let Ohio have them.Who runs GV? They need to clean out all the ones that aren't supposed to be there.
They need to burn gv to the ground and all the trash living in it
Howdy

AOL

#3 Feb 25, 2011
You are so right.These welfare mamas let lazy men live with them for nothing and that Tonya would live with anybody as long as it's free. And she will steal big time. They are getting some money somewhere, people lock your doors tight. Maybe she can to back to work at the tittie bar. Imagine sticking a dollar in her dirty drawers.
BRIAN HOGSTEN

United States

#4 Mar 28, 2011
you people just run your mouth you stupid ass fags just cant leave people alone and she lives with me and she talks to her kid every day and he stays with her all the time and if you want to run your mouth come say it to me and watch me bust your [email protected] jaw 4 you now stop being a little bitch and come say it to my face and if you want to put shit on here stop being a little coward and put your name better yet just say it to me and we will settle this promble now fuk you and have a good day and [email protected] off
Prob

Lexington, KY

#5 Mar 28, 2011
BRIAN HOGSTEN wrote:
you people just run your mouth you stupid ass fags just cant leave people alone and she lives with me and she talks to her kid every day and he stays with her all the time and if you want to run your mouth come say it to me and watch me bust your [email protected] jaw 4 you now stop being a little bitch and come say it to my face and if you want to put shit on here stop being a little coward and put your name better yet just say it to me and we will settle this promble now fuk you and have a good day and [email protected] off
You posting from your job?
BIG Watt Fan

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2011
BRIAN HOGSTEN wrote:
you people just run your mouth you stupid ass fags just cant leave people alone and she lives with me and she talks to her kid every day and he stays with her all the time and if you want to run your mouth come say it to me and watch me bust your [email protected] jaw 4 you now stop being a little bitch and come say it to my face and if you want to put shit on here stop being a little coward and put your name better yet just say it to me and we will settle this promble now fuk you and have a good day and [email protected] off
Sheriff Watt isn't scared of you hoghead! he'll bust your jaw and deport you to Ohio with the rest of that Green Valley Scum!!!
Prob

Lexington, KY

#7 Mar 28, 2011
I didn't think you were posting from work.
idiot

Cynthiana, KY

#8 Mar 28, 2011
BRIAN HOGSTEN wrote:
you people just run your mouth you stupid ass fags just cant leave people alone and she lives with me and she talks to her kid every day and he stays with her all the time and if you want to run your mouth come say it to me and watch me bust your [email protected] jaw 4 you now stop being a little bitch and come say it to my face and if you want to put shit on here stop being a little coward and put your name better yet just say it to me and we will settle this promble now fuk you and have a good day and [email protected] off
When was the last time you had a JOB? hahah.
Gv tenant

Paris, KY

#9 Mar 28, 2011
All of Green Valley is not scum for your information. There are those of us that have jobs and pay actual full rent here so don't include everybody in your equation. I don't know Tonya or most of the people that live here because I work and don't have time to stick my nose in everyone's business, but I do know that I work a 40 plus hour work week and Do NOT have any government funding coming in to my home. The only reason I live here is because it's the only place that had vacancies when I moved to Carlisle.
stephanie

United States

#11 Apr 8, 2011
i live at green valley as well i dont draw any assistance as well and its spelled tonia by the way. she is my best friend and like a sister to me. she is the type of person who will do anything for you if she can. people who want to talk keep talking that way your leaving other people good people alone
A JOKE

United States

#12 Apr 8, 2011
stephanie wrote:
i live at green valley as well i dont draw any assistance as well and its spelled tonia by the way. she is my best friend and like a sister to me. she is the type of person who will do anything for you if she can. people who want to talk keep talking that way your leaving other people good people alone
If you run around with TONIA then ur probably just as skanky as she is.Are you that big tall swamp monster that always runs her mouth??
ICBM

AOL

#13 Apr 8, 2011
I bet GV management does not know Tonia lives there. Big deal, she talks to her child every day. Which one?
She needs to get off her skanky butt and get a jo instead of bumming off everybody. She is useless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min jewboy 165,516
Concerned parent 1 hr ??? 6
Whistle 1 hr Curious 5
Laurence Williams???? 1 hr Okay 5
For your eyes only 3 hr Jamie 1
Who does Dana Mccarty mess with now? Jul 17 Stephanie 14
mark mattox Jul 17 auctioneer 1

Carlisle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlisle Mortgages