parent
#1 Nov 20, 2012
What is up with all the bullying at school?
Hopeful

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2012
That has went on for years.I don't know how it is now but they use to act like it was nothing,no big deal just live with it.But it is a big deal it makes people's life's a living hell and its all uncalled for.They could put a stop to this if they wanted to.
really

Macon, GA

#3 Nov 22, 2012
I just wish that someone,anyone would have the backbone to say there is a problem with bullying at school.Then and only then will the problem be fixed.But,NO one at school has a backbone.
Anonymous

Richmond, KY

#4 Nov 22, 2012
really wrote:
I just wish that someone,anyone would have the backbone to say there is a problem with bullying at school.Then and only then will the problem be fixed.But,NO one at school has a backbone.
Agree, now you can use your backbone and do something about it. Don't wait too long, the longer you wait the more are taunted. We should see results pretty soon, heh? In life if you want something done, you do it yourself.
really

Macon, GA

#5 Nov 23, 2012
I have reported bullying. Have you?
Hopeful

United States

#6 Nov 23, 2012
You can report it and report it it does not help,my suggestion would be to call the state up tell them everything.If you can get the right person they will step in and do something.Or take the kids that are bulling and the parents to court.and or take your child to karate or some kind of defense fighting school let them leave a few laying and that will put a stop to it.sometimes you have to take matters in your own hands.Good Luck!!
Anonymous

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 23, 2012
Hopeful wrote:
You can report it and report it it does not help,my suggestion would be to call the state up tell them everything.If you can get the right person they will step in and do something.Or take the kids that are bulling and the parents to court.and or take your child to karate or some kind of defense fighting school let them leave a few laying and that will put a stop to it.sometimes you have to take matters in your own hands.Good Luck!!
Now that is a good idea, nobody can keep you from walking on the Main Street sidewalk with a sign. "Down with bullies." signs on your car, "Children are being bullied at NC Schools." Call the tv stations and have them give you an interview in front of the board office. You need to put it out there for all to see.
On top of it

United States

#8 Nov 23, 2012
Trust me... It's all about to be blown wide open. Not only the bullying by the students, teachers, etc. But the whole county. Steps have already been taken and investigations have already begun.
Citizen

United States

#9 Nov 23, 2012
compost... You are confusing. In another thread, you appear to condone the bullying. You said that it's been going on forever and that it is normal. So everyone should just get over it. Even told one person to homeschool their children if they couldn't handle it. Now you say that the parents should report it, etc. I believe that you just like to stir up trouble.
Citizen

United States

#10 Nov 23, 2012
On top of it wrote:
Trust me... It's all about to be blown wide open. Not only the bullying by the students, teachers, etc. But the whole county. Steps have already been taken and investigations have already begun.

Thank you for stepping up to the plate. Evidently you've went over the county level to get something done. I hope you included the county officials in your complaints. They sure could use some investigating too.
Anonymous

Richmond, KY

#11 Nov 23, 2012
Citizen wrote:
compost... You are confusing. In another thread, you appear to condone the bullying. You said that it's been going on forever and that it is normal. So everyone should just get over it. Even told one person to homeschool their children if they couldn't handle it. Now you say that the parents should report it, etc. I believe that you just like to stir up trouble.
This person has never stirred up or been in trouble as you say. Bullying is not normal and should never be tolerated. I myself have been bullied, my children were bullied and many others I know. It is nothing new and bullies are born everyday. If you stop one, another one steps up. If you don't like the environment your child is exposed to, just do something about it. I would say a home setting would take care of bullying, you are in control there, but you can not isolate children, be realistic, kids who are in sports or band or any other activity are taking a chance of being bullied. I saw it happen in a school activity and I stepped up to the bull and told him it will not happen again, and it didn't. Complaining on here will not control anything. Just figure it out. I would not be intimidated by anyone. Go to school and be an observer, see what is going on. Just do something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking 2 min Gooduntil 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min CriminalsForever 149,852
Hungry as hell 39 min Darphine 5
Brenda Williams class of 86 50 min Carol 58
Men at Precision Resource 2 hr Travis 12
Ignorant men !! 8 hr Walker 12
anyone seen brian ockerman today? (Jul '11) Tue HhhbKy 4

Carlisle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlisle Mortgages