News said he shot his dad
What

Paris, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2012
when?
young buck

Louisville, KY

#4 Mar 8, 2012
The news actually said that his dad shot him. Pay attention.
sad

Paris, KY

#5 Mar 8, 2012
Was he the Fritts that was once on the sexual offenders list ?
crazy
#6 Mar 8, 2012
wow what all happen
Becky

Louisville, KY

#7 Mar 8, 2012
sad wrote:
Yes he is.
sad

Paris, KY

#8 Mar 8, 2012
crazy wrote:
wow what all happen
Lex 18 news said his Dad shot him after some sorta confrontation between the 2.
shooting

Paris, KY

#10 Mar 8, 2012
Did he die or what kinda shape is he in?
shooting

Paris, KY

#12 Mar 8, 2012
Prayers for you and your family in this time Chrystal. I couldnt imagine what you guys are going through.
Mark

Prole, IA

#13 Mar 10, 2012
sad wrote:
Yes. He must be one who got off after 10 years. I notice most on the list now are on for their lifetime.I think they should be on for life IF their victim was a child. This is not something that they get over. They should be kept away ftom Children for the rest of their life.
Mel

Winchester, KY

#14 Mar 10, 2012
who got shot last night? im nottalking about eric.
concerned

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Mar 10, 2012
What have they done to Eric's dad,I cant believe that a dad would shot a son I don't care if it was a argument. I think that he should be in jail and not ever released, I think that is just a shame, Has any one heard how Eric is doing? I would like to know the detail of the shooting and where the dad is. I just can't get over this. If anyone can tell me how to keep up with this like newspapers or on here would be appreciated. No one is safe if he is allowed to be out of jail if he would shot his own son he may shoot someones else kids or even mine, he is a crazy man, My heart goes out to Eric and his family. but not the dad.
frank

Louisville, KY

#16 Mar 10, 2012
concerned wrote:
What have they done to Eric's dad,I cant believe that a dad would shot a son I don't care if it was a argument. I think that he should be in jail and not ever released, I think that is just a shame, Has any one heard how Eric is doing? I would like to know the detail of the shooting and where the dad is. I just can't get over this. If anyone can tell me how to keep up with this like newspapers or on here would be appreciated. No one is safe if he is allowed to be out of jail if he would shot his own son he may shoot someones else kids or even mine, he is a crazy man, My heart goes out to Eric and his family. but not the dad.
you obviously don't know Eric's history. Not saying his dad is innocent but it is hard to feel bad for someone who did what Eric did.
idiots

United States

#17 Mar 11, 2012
concerned wrote:
What YOU ALL need to realize is that running to topix and gossiping about things you have no idea about is hurting no one but the people who are innocent and hurting right now like his family. Do you really get satisfaction out of dragging his and his fathers name through the mud? Get a life and quit worrying about whats going on in others. If the police felt that he were a dangerous man, he'd be locked up but obviously he isn't. Now enough is enough. His family is hurting and them seeing this is only making it worse. Everytime something happens, people run to topix to hear the worst and talk behind fake names. GO ON SOMEWHERE!
Mr Always Right

Makati, Philippines

#18 Mar 11, 2012
The truth is eric came into his dad's house with a knife and tried to steal his pills, so his dad shot him. it was trespassing and burglery, so eric's dad was in the right, and i would of done the same thing.
shooting

Paris, KY

#19 Mar 12, 2012
Just let this family rest. No one needs the towns take on what happened that day.

Since: Apr 12

Richmond, KY

#20 Apr 17, 2012
I just love the way people think they now everything about everyone when they don't!! Eric did not have a knife nore did he try to still his dad's pills. and he has never abused a child. it was a young teenager for ur information. and it wasn't that bad of a case thats why he got off the registry after 10 years. so get ur fuckin facts straght instead of spreading gossip. and about the shooting. eric was hookin up directv for him and it was messin with his dads signal to his dads tv and his dad was gettin mad at him so his dad yelled at him and eric yelled back at his dad then his dad grabbed the gun & cell phone & told his son to get the fuck out,this s my home & shit. eric was sitting n the floor messin with the cables in front of his dad. his dad stood up and went behind where he sat and told eric to get out again. eric told his dad,r u really gonna get blown up over something so small. eric got up out of the floor and asked his dad to give him the gun & cell phone. thats when his dad shot him. eric never touched his dad!! plus the weird thing about it why would his dad say to the cops,cause the cops asked his dad nicely to turn around so we can put the cuffs on u. his dad said to the cops,"what the hell did I do". come on u shot someone silly. so people get ur facts straight!!
Chrystal

Cynthiana, KY

#22 Jun 7, 2014
fortherecord12 wrote:
I just love the way people think they now everything about everyone when they don't!! Eric did not have a knife nore did he try to still his dad's pills. and he has never abused a child. it was a young teenager for ur information. and it wasn't that bad of a case thats why he got off the registry after 10 years. so get ur fuckin facts straght instead of spreading gossip. and about the shooting. eric was hookin up directv for him and it was messin with his dads signal to his dads tv and his dad was gettin mad at him so his dad yelled at him and eric yelled back at his dad then his dad grabbed the gun & cell phone & told his son to get the fuck out,this s my home & shit. eric was sitting n the floor messin with the cables in front of his dad. his dad stood up and went behind where he sat and told eric to get out again. eric told his dad,r u really gonna get blown up over something so small. eric got up out of the floor and asked his dad to give him the gun & cell phone. thats when his dad shot him. eric never touched his dad!! plus the weird thing about it why would his dad say to the cops,cause the cops asked his dad nicely to turn around so we can put the cuffs on u. his dad said to the cops,"what the hell did I do". come on u shot someone silly. so people get ur facts straight!!
Eric, looks like you wrote this . From dads story, he was terrified of you when he shot u, terrified because of how u were threatening his life that day and all of the days that led up to that day. Remember how u abused him, lied to him, stole from him. Remember how u destroyed the upstairs of his home that he let u live in rent free and u pooped all over the walls, the toilet, the floor. Remember that day in November when moms wheelchair got flipped backwards by u and she got a concussion which later on turned into an aneurism and then she died in May. Do u remember the tens of thousands of dollars that mom and dad spent on lawyers, psychologists and rehab centers to help u. Do u even know how many people have yelled at me over the lies u told them about me kicking u out? You darn tooting i made u leave my home, we did everything to help u, we bought ur dip every day, we bought bandages, medical supplies to help you and you stole from us, lied to us and ultimately threatened our lives. Grow up, get a job, quit your whinning because the piss and moan train is out of commission!
Chrystal

Cynthiana, KY

#23 Jun 7, 2014
Chrystal wrote:
<quoted text> Eric, looks like you wrote this . From dads story, he was terrified of you when he shot u, terrified because of how u were threatening his life that day and all of the days that led up to that day. Remember how u abused him, lied to him, stole from him. Remember how u destroyed the upstairs of his home that he let u live in rent free and u pooped all over the walls, the toilet, the floor. Remember that day in November when moms wheelchair got flipped backwards by u and she got a concussion which later on turned into an aneurism and then she died in May. Do u remember the tens of thousands of dollars that mom and dad spent on lawyers, psychologists and rehab centers to help u. Do u even know how many people have yelled at me over the lies u told them about me kicking u out? You darn tooting i made u leave my home, we did everything to help u, we bought ur dip every day, we bought bandages, medical supplies to help you and you stole from us, lied to us and ultimately threatened our lives. Grow up, get a job, quit your whinning because the piss and moan train is out of commission!
so, if any if you have any questions or want to see all of the damage done to my dads house by Eric. Or if you even want any info on how Eric has hurt us, please feel free to contact me, I am on facebook.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Modou Bittaye 14 min Mee 3
best tanning bed in town ?? 26 min BBB 1
head start assistant arrested 1 hr Curiosity 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr J-A-R-V-I-S 171,863
Squirters Jan 16 the new one 9
Divorce lawyer Jan 15 life 4
Know anyone having an affair??? Jan 14 Yuan 2

Carlisle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlisle Mortgages