bluegrass murders
Harley girl

Richmond, KY

#42 Feb 27, 2010
Read It wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and reread post # 33 and the response to it. How can you say that he writes the truth, when in December, 2005, He signed a statement admitting that what he had written in the Gazette, was NOT TRUE and agreed to write no more defamatory articles and publicly apoligize in that same newspaper?(And he did apologize) If indeed, you are a girl, which I doubt seriously, how can you justify writing that he tells the truth, when he admitted publicly that he lied?
I haven't read evey story that Mr. Mattox has ever written. I only know that he helped me when I needed him to. That is all I can attest to. But he did want answers to who was with his brother in law at the time of his death, wouldn't you have? There are murders amoung us and that doesn't sit well with me does it you?
O I C U 8 1 2

Georgetown, KY

#43 Feb 27, 2010
Read It wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and reread post # 33 and the response to it. How can you say that he writes the truth, when in December, 2005, He signed a statement admitting that what he had written in the Gazette, was NOT TRUE and agreed to write no more defamatory articles and publicly apoligize in that same newspaper?(And he did apologize) If indeed, you are a girl, which I doubt seriously, how can you justify writing that he tells the truth, when he admitted publicly that he lied?
maybe it was the truth and people didnt want everyone to know and then was made to tell the public that he lied about it
Ask The Sheriff

United States

#45 Feb 27, 2010
Harley girl wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't read evey story that Mr. Mattox has ever written. I only know that he helped me when I needed him to. That is all I can attest to. But he did want answers to who was with his brother in law at the time of his death, wouldn't you have? There are murders amoung us and that doesn't sit well with me does it you?
I would advise Mr. Mattox to go to the sheriff's office in Nicholas County with any questions he has regarding his brother-1n-law, who the toxicology report says overdosed. Mr. Garrett was sheriff then and still is. The State Police also investigated. I do believe that they did indeed talk with Mr. Mattox numerous times and answered all of his questions. I do believe that he should talk with them again regarding answers to any remaining questions that he has. This certainly would make more sense than continiously harrassing an
elderly lady for information, that has already been given to him numerous times by the proper authorities. The above post will be turned over to the N.C. sheriff. I suggest that contact him for any further requests that you have for information.
Hiliarious

Georgetown, KY

#46 Feb 27, 2010
Ask The Sheriff wrote:
<quoted text> I would advise Mr. Mattox to go to the sheriff's office in Nicholas County with any questions he has regarding his brother-1n-law, who the toxicology report says overdosed. Mr. Garrett was sheriff then and still is. The State Police also investigated. I do believe that they did indeed talk with Mr. Mattox numerous times and answered all of his questions. I do believe that he should talk with them again regarding answers to any remaining questions that he has. This certainly would make more sense than continiously harrassing an
elderly lady for information, that has already been given to him numerous times by the proper authorities. The above post will be turned over to the N.C. sheriff. I suggest that contact him for any further requests that you have for information.
Hope that works out for you, just give it to ol tricky dicky. LMAO
Harley girl

Richmond, KY

#47 Feb 27, 2010
Shaking in my shoes!!!!!!!!!!
Friend of Dave

Grayson, KY

#48 Feb 27, 2010
Ask The Sheriff wrote:
<quoted text> I would advise Mr. Mattox to go to the sheriff's office in Nicholas County with any questions he has regarding his brother-1n-law, who the toxicology report says overdosed. Mr. Garrett was sheriff then and still is. The State Police also investigated. I do believe that they did indeed talk with Mr. Mattox numerous times and answered all of his questions. I do believe that he should talk with them again regarding answers to any remaining questions that he has. This certainly would make more sense than continiously harrassing an
Mr. Mattox's brother in law did O.D. in a house in Ellisville owned by Mrs. Morford at the time of his death her son Charlie Hunt Junior was living in the house. A very short time after his very untimely death J.R. skated out of the state and has kept a very low profile ever since.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#49 Feb 27, 2010
Harley girl wrote:
<quoted text>I am in no way hard up for your info. Charles Mattox was the only one who would help us get information out there to try to solve the murder of our loved one. The murder I'm most interested in is Donnie Dixon. Do you know anything about this? If not Rosey cheeks maybe you should keep your mouth shut. I am in no way after Mr. Mattox, except for the fact that he is my favorite reporter, because he isn't afraid to print the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
I have heard the name before. before I go on did he or should i say was he about to get married? i am serious and i am not trying to bring up any bad memories but please answer me.
My Interpretation

Little Valley, NY

#50 Feb 28, 2010
INFO wrote:
<quoted text>
"you are going away for a very long time" is this a threat against someones life?? it could be taken as such .. you really should be careful what ya type..lol
My interpretation of the above post, I believe the poster who told INFO, that he would be going away for a long time, simpley meant that he would go to prison for all the harrassing post, Intimidating posts, and Nasty vulgar posts that he has written all over Topix. He has broken the rules, time and time again. I know that he uses several computers but these harrassing posts can be traced and it will be proved that they came from computers that he has access to. The poster mentioned prison grey or orange jump suits. This telle me that she was telling him he could go to prison. FOR A LONG TIME, she said. Well, people do go to prison for a long time. However, when we are dead, we are dead FOREVER. "A long time" is absolutely no threat against anyone's life.
NO LOW PROFILE

United States

#51 Feb 28, 2010
Friend of Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Mattox's brother in law did O.D. in a house in Ellisville owned by Mrs. Morford at the time of his death her son Charlie Hunt Junior was living in the house. A very short time after his very untimely death J.R. skated out of the state and has kept a very low profile ever since.
The guest house where Charles Mattox's EX-brother-in-law died of an overdose, was owned by the Morfords. Her son, J.R. did not live there. A friend had drove him to KY., to get his van that had been repaired here. I will not comment further on the deceased out of respect for his family.(Details were made public when he died) J.R. did not "Skate" out of state. He drove his van home. He has NOT "kept a very low profile ever since" In reality, he spends more time here than previously due to the fact that he now has 5 grand children living in carlisle. He also purchased property in Carlisle in 2005. He had remodeled the home and was in the process of moving to carlisle, when unfortunately, in late 2008, his house MySTERIOUSLY burned down.
Well

Winchester, KY

#52 Aug 4, 2012
My Random Thoughts wrote:
i recently looked up some info on these murders. i am truely sorry for the families that was left behind. this is a tragedy. i have found also that there has been 1 person for the last 10 years hung up on these ghastly deeds. i also learned recently that the person that has committed these crimes can become fixated with the case. often they try and help the police. they do this to cover their tracks. often they killer knows the family, is jealous of the family or obsessed with them. well not the family but the victim. i say look into one person i know for a fact has been looking at these murders. i would love to share my thoughts with the families that are left behind. maybe give them some fresh eyes on the case. i didnt know these exsisted till a few days ago but i have found one conection that is conected to all that was murdered.this is the same person that is currently stalking and harassing women for the past 6 years.
You appear as being(fearless). Are you ???
Well

Winchester, KY

#53 Aug 4, 2012
My Thoughts Two wrote:
<quoted text> i agree to a point. he does know something but its not the truth he wants out. i believe he wants to hang on to this for 1 simple fact well my opinion. he wants to know what the man is up to. he doesnt want the man to know he did it himself. hea wants to try and be sly but i can see right through him. either he did or he knows they are related somehow to him and is covering for them. thats what i think/. and besides u lied again. man you are addicted aren't you? please get some help. again you said you were and are addicted to this forum. please get the help i think you need.
You are one (Fearless) person and you have some deep issues. You implicate people after they try and help you.
Zanosta

Winchester, KY

#54 Aug 4, 2012
My Random Thoughts wrote:
i recently looked up some info on these murders. i am truely sorry for the families that was left behind. this is a tragedy. i have found also that there has been 1 person for the last 10 years hung up on these ghastly deeds. i also learned recently that the person that has committed these crimes can become fixated with the case. often they try and help the police. they do this to cover their tracks. often they killer knows the family, is jealous of the family or obsessed with them. well not the family but the victim. i say look into one person i know for a fact has been looking at these murders. i would love to share my thoughts with the families that are left behind. maybe give them some fresh eyes on the case. i didnt know these exsisted till a few days ago but i have found one conection that is conected to all that was murdered.this is the same person that is currently stalking and harassing women for the past 6 years.
Are you in Carlisle ?
Harley Girl

Georgetown, KY

#55 Aug 5, 2012
I am glad to see that this topic has been brought to the forethought again. As time goes by most peoples's lives go on without the memory of the unsolved murders in Nicholas county. If anyone has any information no matter how small it may seem to you please turn it over to the investigator with the KY State Police. Any and all help would be appreciated by all of the loved ones of these men.
pissed
#56 Aug 5, 2012
we have several un solved murders donnie dixon, david sadler, a watkins man down on ol mexico many many years ago no ones seems to care what we have unsolvec murders in this town, well maybe u all should take it a little higher up
Frank

United States

#57 Aug 7, 2012
pissed wrote:
we have several un solved murders donnie dixon, david sadler, a watkins man down on ol mexico many many years ago no ones seems to care what we have unsolvec murders in this town, well maybe u all should take it a little higher up
I would like to see all of the unsolved murder cases resolved. It makes me uncomfortable to think that killers walk among us. However, it serves no purpose to feed false information to family members who are desperate for closure. Family members were fed false hope by a nutcase, pretending to be an investigator. That reporter, DID NOT write about the "BLUEGRASS MURDERS"! He wrote numerous articles about what he called "The Bluelicks Triangle Murders". This gave the Bluelicks Community a bad name! No murders occurred at Bluelicks, however it caused campers and other visitors to stay away from the park because they feared a killer was on the loose there. Harley Girl, the nut case, that you keep praising has done absolutely nothing to help resolve the Dixon case or any other. If he knows anything about any murder, he has kept it to himself. In reality, he has treated you and Mr. Dixon's family like mushrooms. He kept you in the dark and fed you crap! Wake up, Harley Girl and smell the coffee.
Harley Girl

Winchester, KY

#58 Aug 9, 2012
Frank I don't know who you are but if you had a loved one shot down like an animal what exactly would you do to try to keep these tradgedies in everyones's minds and not foprgotten about. I have tried to do everything I can to get people to do something about this murder. I would love for anyone who has information to come forward with it so that maybe someday we will know the perpetrator. Mr. Mattox had an interest in these murders too because of the fact that his brother in law died in Nicholas county and he was interested about just how this happened. When you are grieving you will do just about anything to get someone to put some information out there concerning your problem. I liked the fact that Mr. Mattox was willing to write some stories in the newpaper so that just maybe someone would have a conscience and come forth with what they know. The only true secret is one known by only one person. I do not think that this is the case on Donnie's murder. Did Mr. Mattox hit a nerve with you? If not then why are you calling him a nut case. I do not feel the same. But everyone has an opinion and you have the right to yours. I also have a right to mine. I am willing to do anything that I feel could lead to some proof on this matter. I would give my right arm to know the person who played God and took the life of a wonderful man. A man missed by alot of people. RIP Donnie!
okthen
#59 Aug 9, 2012
i hope ufind out what u need to know maybe u should start out by going to a national news im sure they could help way more than this small town can, good luck
leave it alone

Paris, KY

#60 Aug 9, 2012
this is a topic that is best left to the police and you my dear dear roxanne aka harley girl needs to let things rest. it does no one any good bringing this whole mess up. i do believe that all invilved with this terrible incident has suffered long enough. as for the community of blue licks i would have to also agree that this mattox man did the city and park a terrible injustice by writting lies about a nice get away for families. mattox, roxanneand the morfaord families as well as the deceased families have been put through the ringer and now its back again. leave it alone.
Shame

Paris, KY

#61 Aug 10, 2012
leave it alone wrote:
this is a topic that is best left to the police and you my dear dear roxanne aka harley girl needs to let things rest. it does no one any good bringing this whole mess up. i do believe that all invilved with this terrible incident has suffered long enough. as for the community of blue licks i would have to also agree that this mattox man did the city and park a terrible injustice by writting lies about a nice get away for families. mattox, roxanneand the morfaord families as well as the deceased families have been put through the ringer and now its back again. leave it alone.
. Everyone knows what brought on all of these troubles. This is what greed and drugs brings to a community. This combination has brought many good communities down..when people post on here that the law and officials should do more to get rid of this problem, they already know the officials cannot do it alone. They must have the help of all of the citizens. We all know someone who is dealing but until someone steps up and makes a buy and is willing to go to court it will never change. I am really surprised that there hasn't been more murders and the murders we have already had has been fueled by the greed of a few wealthy people who will never have enough money. If you small dealers think these people care about you then you had better wake up. I do feel sorry for the families of the victims but they knew when they got involved with this lifestyle what could happen. If this seems mean I am sorry but I am just stating facts.
Harley Girl

Georgetown, KY

#62 Aug 10, 2012
Wouldn't the cops be just elated if I were to just let this be. They would love to not have to try to solve this case. Not that they are doing their jobs. We could work with the people at the national level if our wonderful Nicholas County police would work with us. But when asked to do so they said that they would not assist in a national outreach. Our local cops are just one big joke in my opinion. They do not want to know who has done all of the killings in this small community. They keep telling us to forget it. If it were your family could you just forget it? There has not been a day in almost 13years that I have not thought sbout the wonderful man that someone took away from his family and friends. A brave man returns from Vietnam only to come back to Nicholas county where someone decided to play God and took his life. This is a sad state of affairs. Maybe some of you out there can forget it but I never ever will. Has Niocholas County ever heard of a cold case file? If not then maybe the law enforcement there needs to be taught a trick or two. Don't you think? And Frank I have been smelling the coffee in Nicholas County for way too many years and believe you me, it reeks of people who do not care to know the truth. And for your info I do care to know the truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Min 177,962
Carlisle cops 1 hr Gunner 3
Naughty43 3 hr Curious 2
What happened to JL's b_obs?? 3 hr Cool 12
jlb 10 hr Just saying 8
Swingers Wed Swinger 1
Looking Wed duh 14

Carlisle Jobs

Personal Finance

Carlisle Mortgages